A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: BayBounty
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 16, 2018 05:40 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
BayBounty has contributed to 24 posts out of 466723 total posts (.01%) in 76 days (.32 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Ten Speed: Rio firefight Apr 16, 2018 05:40 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hey just wanted to say to everyone thanks for your support on these issues and all of you helped me figure out and resolve much that I wanted to know, Thank you!

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 22, 2018 11:25 PM (Total replies: 19)

How would it be done on pc? Aren't we using a pc?

Halo CE General Discussion » Ten Speed: Rio firefight Mar 21, 2018 10:27 PM (Total replies: 12)

So then how would the music be protected, or perhaps the map file doesn't hold the music, i'll try the other guy's way and see if anything works but I really do appreciate your effort, thank you and I will keep an eye on the vid.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ten Speed: Rio firefight Mar 21, 2018 12:22 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'll most likely do that, there has to be someone out there that knows this song though, I've talked to others with the same problem I have as to how this song almost doesn't exist outside that particular map, and we've been looking... like one guy hasn't even found it but its been 5 years since he took interest... this song feels like limbo.

But new news, I've tried to extract it but for some reason the song looping file is nowhere to be found except a few that are marked protected which makes me wonder if the song's were actually official or not (which I doubt on them never being in the game), so that is stumping me. And another thing is if I did upload a video to youtube of gameplay with the song playing how would youtube identify the song?
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 21, 2018 at 01:22 AM
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 21, 2018 at 01:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 21, 2018 12:18 AM (Total replies: 19)

Well after odd attempts at testing this, let me refine my question, it's a little odd but i'm a halo freak so I go around and do weird stuff, when I bump possess an NPC (in this case an elite) and walk up to say a group of flood carriers, they explode and such and then the spores jump onto me a kill me, now I use open sauce and what that brings is the classic covie/marine to flood transfers when spores latch onto any NPC that is alive, basically I respawn every time that happens when bump-possessed... I was wondering for a way around that where I would not die but transfer to the flood form, I thought it would be cool.
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 21, 2018 at 12:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 19, 2018 02:22 PM (Total replies: 19)

Just shoot, i'm all for it

Halo CE General Discussion » Ten Speed: Rio firefight Mar 19, 2018 02:18 PM (Total replies: 12)

Nope, that is a song I wish I stopped finding.

Also yes, I'll try to do that, what made me worry though is that google couldn't even place the song correctly and I've tried skimming up and down youtube but extracting it could be useful.
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 19, 2018 at 02:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Ten Speed: Rio firefight Mar 19, 2018 05:04 AM (Total replies: 12)

There is a song called Ten speed on the rio firefight map that I love but cannot find anywhere, if anyone knows the author I am all for it... the song is has been very illusive to find... anywhere.

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 18, 2018 11:49 PM (Total replies: 19)

You both are awesome, i'm going to test this stuff.
And also, do you know how to make so when you die in a single player mission, it makes it to where you do not immediately revert to last save?
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 19, 2018 at 07:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 18, 2018 05:36 PM (Total replies: 19)

Could you maybe test it for yourself, you have a much more knowledge than me, just pick any map and give it a spin, maybe you can find something I can't.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 18, 2018 03:13 AM (Total replies: 32)

The mod is FINE but this guy is a joke, "Oh I am GOD and my mod is GOLDEN" get outta here ya pansy, take your clown show somewhere else and actually say something productive, or is this what you do to all people that criticize your mod for having technical problems... that breaks games... 7 times... in a row... Yes, your mod is so golden, give it a grammy for most broken file of the year.

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 17, 2018 01:16 PM (Total replies: 19)

Where did you get that command from anyways?

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 17, 2018 12:00 AM (Total replies: 19)

Tried it multiple times exactly how it was, it didn't result in anything happening or stopping the freezes, anything else?

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 16, 2018 10:49 PM (Total replies: 19)

Alright do I put those words in specifically or do I need to know the unit name?

With parenthases aswell?
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 16, 2018 at 10:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 16, 2018 02:17 PM (Total replies: 32)

This man is salty because his pwecious mod got trashed on for being criticized, it's the internet wittle man, grow up... you'll get criticism no matter how "good" or "flawless" you think your mod is. If you think i'm the only one that has had a problem akin to this then you need a reality check because not every joe that downloads and attempts to play your mod is going to come onto the forums a talk about it, your little pathetic stabs at insults only go to show your insecure stature on how you cannot take the slightest bit of criticism on your "golden" baby that you worked "oh so hard on", too screwed up in real life so your pathetic psyche calls yourself god on the internet to make your fragile mind feel better, so go take your ignorant ego somewhere else where you won't embarrass yourself you pathetic man and get up and go make your life out of something instead of trash talking in your living room apartment that hasn't been cleaned in three weeks.

Halo CE General Discussion » To find an encounter name Mar 15, 2018 11:48 PM (Total replies: 19)

I made a post talking about this below but i'm getting impatient so i'm just going to ask again up here.

When I bump possess an npc and bring it into a different area it freezes in short. I know how to fix this...

ai_force_active <ai> <boolean>
or
ai_force_active_by_unit <unit> <boolean>

Boolean means true or false I have that much down... I took the map I desired to an editing software and got the names of the bipeds and different variants but using those didn't seem to work.

After searching I realized I needed the encounter name of the specific biped I bump possessed thus through futher searching I obtained sapien, thus I extracted the scenario map of mission I bump possessed the npc from... unfortunately sapien gave me a "screw you" and it said that the scenario was not able to run.

In short, if anyone could tell me how I could find out the encounter name an npc group from a map that would be great, i'm up to download anything if needed.

Thank You.
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 15, 2018 at 11:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 13, 2018 08:08 PM (Total replies: 32)

Messy Install's? Yes a perfectly newly downloaded ce is a messy download with absolutely zero additional files... and your mod caused it to still freeze and lock up... 7 times, your mod is good and is impressive-ish with it's addons to the already done campaign mission, but the effort to get it working was absolutely retarded and calling this mod gold and yourself god is hopefully a bad attempt at a joke.

I wonder if dennis deletes threads... yo dennis! Got one right here for ya!

Edited by BayBounty on Mar 14, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 14, 2018 at 02:01 AM
Edited by BayBounty on Mar 21, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Mar 13, 2018 12:15 PM (Total replies: 32)

I was able to play it by having it being the only map on my ce map load order... AFTER I reinstalled both opensauce, ce, and spv3 7! times over because each time I tried to play it when it crashed equated on both my ce and spv3 not being able to load a map at all and practically broke the game... I've since not cared because it wasn't even that good of a map...

What does that do in specific? And would that unfreeze me?

Time: Fri May 25, 2018 10:54 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website