A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Pabeung
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 01:06 AM
Interests: Money
Your Age: 911
What Games do you play: FPS, RPG, RTS, MMO
F Neil Kahn

Post Statistics
Pabeung has contributed to 101 posts out of 469655 total posts (.02%) in 396 days (.26 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Here's the Assault Rifle and DMR in-game. I'm having trouble with the needle rifle like It says it requires more bones which isn't present in the model and the weapon won't attach properly to the hand even though I already had it linked to the right hand and yeah about the magnum and also when I was working with the DMR the initial ready and reload animations stretched the gun but It looks good in-game I don't know if it was a illusion thing to their animations to look wack.
https://youtu.be/vgpl9VaDxYQ
EDIT:
Also the needler and It says It requires other nodes that isn't present in the extracted model by Adjudant.
Edited by Pabeung on Jan 16, 2020 at 10:29 AM

I've ported the Halo Reach shotgun's animations and the MOA as well, Halo Reach's fp overlays are wack. I had a method of making Halo Reach's fp animations fit perfectly with the Halo 1 bones.

https://youtu.be/vNKhtYmc450

Moa works good. (bruh hard to replicate that fur shader they did for the moa)

When you import them in 3DS Max you need to restore their regions and permutations and compile them how they were originally and after that you need to match their node checksum.

Bruh tried porting the fp animations but It's still f up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 7, 2020 09:44 AM (Total replies: 14982)

I have never been wronged my entire life. To answer to above post, I messed with the Halo 3 BR and added the DMR's parts and slightly edited the bitmaps lmao.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 6, 2020 11:19 AM (Total replies: 14982)

Quote: --- Original message by: Vuthakral

Oh no, not another battle rifle model.

https://i.imgur.com/Tlb48Se.png

Been trying to put some time aside to finish the UVs on this and texture it before posting about it, but at this rate that was almost two months ago, so I don't think I'm going to have the time to finish this model for a while.
Edited by Vuthakral on Apr 3, 2018 at 02:30 PM

Was checking this thread then saw this garbage post. Lmao this is literally the Halo 3 Battle Rifle model and implying you made it oh god. I mean there are types of lying scums and the ones that take credit for things are the worsts types like Masterz and I love how the people here are so dumb that they ain't calling out these things and legit that he really did it or too careful not to hurt kids feelings but well since this is how you kids roll then let me do a similar post.

HEY GUYS LOOK I MODELED THIS AND UNWRAPPED AND TEXTURES BY ME CREDITS BY ME AND WORK ALSO ME I THINK I AM SO BAD NO BRO THIS ISNT FROM HALO 3 I AM JUST GOOD THAT I CLAIMED RIPS AS MY CREATION COS I AM ACTUALLY TALENTLESS BUT DESPERATELY NEED APPRECIATION EVEN THO IM SO BAD BUT IM GONNA BE A SCUM ABOUT IT AND PROB BURN IN HELL SOMEDAY COS IM SO SUCH A FAKE LYING KID WHEN I WAS STILL ALIVE LMAO!!!!

TOOK ME A SECOND TO DO THE UVS AND TEXTURES IT WHICH I MADE MYSELF AND NOT RIPPED FROM OTHER HALOES !?

This is the same goofy thing as that Cursed Halo garbage but this doesn't get recognized and that garbage gets 1.9 million views on YouTube?

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Jan 2, 2020 07:51 AM (Total replies: 496)

That cursed mod got more attention than this. HALO CURSED MOD BEST THING IN HALO RIGHT NOW!

It's not tool's problem but your inability to fix those issues. There is a modified or unlocked tool that can let you compile and bypass those but it's for testing purposes only.

Halo CE General Discussion » Product Key for Halo Custom Edition Dec 24, 2019 01:11 AM (Total replies: 12)

Some many newcomers to Halo CE just to play that garbage?

Halo CE General Discussion » Spartan Ops city announcement and apology! Dec 22, 2019 02:28 AM (Total replies: 9)

Janus Ops 2 Flood Interiors

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Dec 11, 2019 10:48 AM (Total replies: 17)

Example of a model I can't extract is the Halo 2 Phantom and the normal maps are like black and white.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Dec 11, 2019 03:18 AM (Total replies: 17)

Halo 2 Xbox Maps don't export models properly and what's with the normal maps being weird also where is the model viewer bro and when will you have support for Halo CEA model extraction cause I have some private builds of Adjutant that can extract it hmmmm

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Dec 8, 2019 06:20 PM (Total replies: 17)

BRO PLS EXTRACT HALO ANNIVERSARY BRO COS ADJUDANT IS A BETTER NAME THAN RECLAIMER

Halo CE General Discussion » Spartan Ops city announcement and apology! Dec 8, 2019 06:18 PM (Total replies: 9)

Gameplay of Janus Ops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sb032gzAEo&t=1777s

Halo CE General Discussion » Spartan Ops city announcement and apology! Nov 27, 2019 08:58 AM (Total replies: 9)

Forgive us and we shall present you the next best Halo

Played it and it was fun, odstassault was fun and brutes were an all out war but seeing my old tags makes me depressed I might release the current ones with the Halo 3 animations and better flood shaders. Also I think I provided H3 FP arms with my release why were you using other ones.

Happy to see people are using my tags.

When I use some textures they randomly causes blue light which is annoying, how to get rid? It's not the lightmaps or sky light or shaders having blue reflection but the textures are causing it but when I try other textures the random blue light on objects aren't there.

Time: Fri January 17, 2020 8:41 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website