A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rcghalohell
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 17, 2018 12:55 AM
Interests: Live gamertag: DarkB1ad3
Your Age: 19 (10/24/94)
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo 2, halo pc(rarely), halo trial(rarely)
I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Post Statistics
rcghalohell has contributed to 2073 posts out of 467070 total posts (.44%) in 3,435 days (.60 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 17, 2018 12:55 AM (Total replies: 126)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
surge of recognition to strike team 6, this is captain fiefel. crates are inbound, give my men a home

Did I make the cut?!

well i didnt get your audio file via email so... nope

Halo CE General Discussion » THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 16, 2018 06:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

battle rifle is ugly. looks like that stupid h4 construction tool... i mean br

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 16, 2018 06:54 PM (Total replies: 126)

bump to you all, i finished another level, now... onward to the next one, i finished the bsp, however i have a casting call im broadcasting

hello, it is time to gather more voice actors for operation purgepoint.
Project Name: Operation Purgepoint (Halo Custom Edition Campaign Mod)
Demonstration link: (skip gameplay section, focus on cutscenes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nhvk7jwM60&index=3&list=PLcgWNXzDJUdB5zVeb3nVTXLq3lqs8Wxbp&t=0s
Deadline: 6/25/18
Paid: no
Overview: Operation Purgepoint is a 13 or 14 level project that started May 2017 and has been going on in an attempt to keep the classic feel in a mod, and yet throw in a few twists. if you watch Halo CE Now that (SBB)StormUndBlackbird broadcasts, you may have heard of this from there, Storm also voices in it.
Requirements: mic of course, must be decent quality
Role: captain fiefel (phi-full)
Description: captain of the surge of recognition cruiser, old dog who still follows military guidelines while keeping somewhat calm during heated moments
Age Range: 18 and up (ill edit the tempo for voice if i have to, no worries)

Audition Lines: "surge of recognition to strike team 6, this is captain fiefel. crates are inbound, give my men a home"
"ramsey this is the captain fiefel, we are beginning the final assault, take them down"

also i may need voices for generic marines throughout certain levels

if a couple of guys want to say "whoa, stand down! stand down!" or any variation, feel free

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) May 2, 2018 03:28 PM (Total replies: 126)

Quote: --- Original message by: cookiez4eva
progress?

i havent worked on it since the 2nd demo release due to a series of events and life problems hitting hard, however im planning on going back to work on it once i finish up the rest of the school. hopefully with all the voice actors i need still....

Halo CE General Discussion » 3dsmax 2019 Apr 3, 2018 03:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

Been rocking 2017 since I started. Woohoo student emails. I have 8 years worth of free stuff unless I can reuse one.

This month last year. Lol it took me 12 years to finally come through with a mod

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I add teleteports with scrips in sp Mar 13, 2018 09:17 PM (Total replies: 4)

and then theres 2-way teleporters like i made

can someone translate that for me ^^^

you can reskin my campaign when im finally done with it

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition features in MCC Mar 9, 2018 01:37 PM (Total replies: 23)

Operation purgepoint LASO, I challenge anyone to beat that

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 5, 2018 02:59 PM (Total replies: 126)

13 or 14

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 4, 2018 11:34 PM (Total replies: 69)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
The project is underway and we have been playing with SPV3 Lumoria for several days now.

First, I hope there is a better name than "SPV3 Lumoria". I mean SPV3 was a campaign series that has been completed right? Lumoria Remastered or something else would be somewhat better.

Higuy invited us to voice concern. So here is mine.

I would be very careful about breaking the Halo 1 feel that this series of maps was designed for. This map was released with the specific intent to use Halo 1 graphics and tagsets, even though there were many other options available when the map was released in 2010. Breaking the Halo 1 feel may make the map feel out of place.

Despite my concerns, I am sure that the map will be remastered wonderfully.

Good luck.

reason why i love it, it has halo 1 all over it. and thats what i want with my long campaign too

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 4, 2018 11:32 PM (Total replies: 126)

i kinda wanna ask dennis to do a voice for a character. like the captain or the surge of recognition cruiser :D but even that cutscene is probably 2 months away

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 2, 2018 01:42 PM (Total replies: 126)

at last! the next chapter has been released! Operation Purgepoint Demo V2.0 @everyone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ8pQCZCxQQ
Edited by rcghalohell on Mar 2, 2018 at 01:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Feb 22, 2018 06:13 PM (Total replies: 126)

you have not been forgotten! i am nearing completion of the 5th level, just bug testing the playthrough and then setting the cutscene up.... then demov2 release. ill put the changelog in the notepad

i hope you are ready for a foe that is truly difficult to beat... and charges at you for some reason
Edited by rcghalohell on Feb 22, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » December HMU final call + CE3 Award Show Info Feb 13, 2018 02:40 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
lol

This dismissive attitude is why I thought it was cancelled.

The CE3 liveshow in the summer is canceled.

The Awards show is separate along with HMU. The 2018 Award Show deadline is whenever it makes sense near the end of the year. HMU deadlines are whenever we feel like it.

so never

Halo CE General Discussion » Mapping Competition - $150 Given Away Feb 9, 2018 01:41 AM (Total replies: 11)

i wont get a since vote

Halo CE General Discussion » Mapping Competition - $150 Given Away Feb 8, 2018 11:53 PM (Total replies: 11)

perhaps my 2nd or 3rd release will be a good one for this

Halo CE General Discussion » why Feb 6, 2018 01:40 AM (Total replies: 14)

they're both terrible, lumoria is best followed by rpsp

Halo CE General Discussion » Just uploaded my first mod! Jan 29, 2018 10:57 PM (Total replies: 22)

just do what me and half the community does, rip and mod

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 6:27 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website