A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rcghalohell
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 1, 2018 12:15 AM
Interests: Live gamertag: DarkB1ad3
Your Age: 19 (10/24/94)
What Games do you play: halo ce, halo 2, halo pc(rarely), halo trial(rarely)
I can jump?Weeeee (pop!) (No1 heard from it again)

Post Statistics
rcghalohell has contributed to 2078 posts out of 468052 total posts (.44%) in 3,554 days (.58 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Nov 1, 2018 12:15 AM (Total replies: 132)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
What you doing stealing my release dates boy!

Ahhh you know, just doing stuff <3

Map count has increased by one in the planned count. Also here's a cutscene.... Someone bump me? https://youtu.be/cRPIZxr9B7s

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone have Halo 3 music clips Sep 30, 2018 01:12 PM (Total replies: 3)

you could do what i do. youtube, rip, audacity, create. thats how i put all my music in

Halo CE General Discussion » project proposal... boarding extraction! Sep 30, 2018 01:10 PM (Total replies: 8)

go for it

he did? well...

time has not been kind

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Sep 1, 2018 03:47 PM (Total replies: 132)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVZLnUlxA2w&feature=youtu.be update for my stuff

spv3 is dumb and hype, super campaign is a good modified as well as soi.

firefight portent is my favorite firefight

lumoria and biohalo are my favorite original

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 17, 2018 12:55 AM (Total replies: 132)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
surge of recognition to strike team 6, this is captain fiefel. crates are inbound, give my men a home

Did I make the cut?!

well i didnt get your audio file via email so... nope

Halo CE General Discussion » THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 16, 2018 06:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

battle rifle is ugly. looks like that stupid h4 construction tool... i mean br

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 16, 2018 06:54 PM (Total replies: 132)

bump to you all, i finished another level, now... onward to the next one, i finished the bsp, however i have a casting call im broadcasting

hello, it is time to gather more voice actors for operation purgepoint.
Project Name: Operation Purgepoint (Halo Custom Edition Campaign Mod)
Demonstration link: (skip gameplay section, focus on cutscenes) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nhvk7jwM60&index=3&list=PLcgWNXzDJUdB5zVeb3nVTXLq3lqs8Wxbp&t=0s
Deadline: 6/25/18
Paid: no
Overview: Operation Purgepoint is a 13 or 14 level project that started May 2017 and has been going on in an attempt to keep the classic feel in a mod, and yet throw in a few twists. if you watch Halo CE Now that (SBB)StormUndBlackbird broadcasts, you may have heard of this from there, Storm also voices in it.
Requirements: mic of course, must be decent quality
Role: captain fiefel (phi-full)
Description: captain of the surge of recognition cruiser, old dog who still follows military guidelines while keeping somewhat calm during heated moments
Age Range: 18 and up (ill edit the tempo for voice if i have to, no worries)

Audition Lines: "surge of recognition to strike team 6, this is captain fiefel. crates are inbound, give my men a home"
"ramsey this is the captain fiefel, we are beginning the final assault, take them down"

also i may need voices for generic marines throughout certain levels

if a couple of guys want to say "whoa, stand down! stand down!" or any variation, feel free

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) May 2, 2018 03:28 PM (Total replies: 132)

Quote: --- Original message by: cookiez4eva
progress?

i havent worked on it since the 2nd demo release due to a series of events and life problems hitting hard, however im planning on going back to work on it once i finish up the rest of the school. hopefully with all the voice actors i need still....

Halo CE General Discussion » 3dsmax 2019 Apr 3, 2018 03:58 PM (Total replies: 12)

Been rocking 2017 since I started. Woohoo student emails. I have 8 years worth of free stuff unless I can reuse one.

This month last year. Lol it took me 12 years to finally come through with a mod

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I add teleteports with scrips in sp Mar 13, 2018 09:17 PM (Total replies: 4)

and then theres 2-way teleporters like i made

can someone translate that for me ^^^

you can reskin my campaign when im finally done with it

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition features in MCC Mar 9, 2018 01:37 PM (Total replies: 23)

Operation purgepoint LASO, I challenge anyone to beat that

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 5, 2018 02:59 PM (Total replies: 132)

13 or 14

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Mar 4, 2018 11:34 PM (Total replies: 70)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
The project is underway and we have been playing with SPV3 Lumoria for several days now.

First, I hope there is a better name than "SPV3 Lumoria". I mean SPV3 was a campaign series that has been completed right? Lumoria Remastered or something else would be somewhat better.

Higuy invited us to voice concern. So here is mine.

I would be very careful about breaking the Halo 1 feel that this series of maps was designed for. This map was released with the specific intent to use Halo 1 graphics and tagsets, even though there were many other options available when the map was released in 2010. Breaking the Halo 1 feel may make the map feel out of place.

Despite my concerns, I am sure that the map will be remastered wonderfully.

Good luck.

reason why i love it, it has halo 1 all over it. and thats what i want with my long campaign too

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 4, 2018 11:32 PM (Total replies: 132)

i kinda wanna ask dennis to do a voice for a character. like the captain or the surge of recognition cruiser :D but even that cutscene is probably 2 months away

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Mar 2, 2018 01:42 PM (Total replies: 132)

at last! the next chapter has been released! Operation Purgepoint Demo V2.0 @everyone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ8pQCZCxQQ
Edited by rcghalohell on Mar 2, 2018 at 01:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Feb 22, 2018 06:13 PM (Total replies: 132)

you have not been forgotten! i am nearing completion of the 5th level, just bug testing the playthrough and then setting the cutscene up.... then demov2 release. ill put the changelog in the notepad

i hope you are ready for a foe that is truly difficult to beat... and charges at you for some reason
Edited by rcghalohell on Feb 22, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Time: Sun November 18, 2018 8:11 AM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website