A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RevolutionaryCaptain
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 4, 2012 10:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 1, Halo 1 CE, N:TW
Preparing to continue the overmind's plans
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
RevolutionaryCaptain has contributed to 405 posts out of 464283 total posts (.09%) in 2,769 days (.15 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 4, 2012 10:24 PM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
I actually thought it was a Red vs Blue season 1 reference to the episode "A shadow of his former self" XD

I haven't watched RvB in a long time, so i wouldn't know XD.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 4, 2012 08:22 PM (Total replies: 26)

Yepo :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 4, 2012 08:20 PM (Total replies: 26)

That what Nappa said lol.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 4, 2012 04:06 PM (Total replies: 26)

lol, I was actually making a refferences,that apperently no-one knows about.
But in all surious, I would love another custom campaign, that you played as elites.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What is your idea on a campain Jul 4, 2012 03:17 PM (Total replies: 26)

How about this? A person who was betrayed by their best friend and come back as ghost to haunt him.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why does sapien close Jul 3, 2012 07:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

debug?

Halo CE General Discussion » Why make tutorials in video form? Jul 2, 2012 08:33 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: I'm not sure where you're coming from with this.

Quote: but the reason for making tutorial videos as opposed to PDF files or just a Word document escapes me.

umm...
Quote: Its better to have open mind than narrowminded

Yea, saying that tutorial videos escape you and saying they're inconvient is kinda narrowmined to me.
Quote: I don't think that actually makes sense, to be honest, no offense.

None taken.

Quote: Diversity is good,

indeed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why make tutorials in video form? Jul 2, 2012 07:39 PM (Total replies: 22)

Because some people learn better if someone actually talking about it instead, someone just writing it down in .pdf file. Everyone learns differently and at different paces. Its better to have open mind than narrowminded, and if something is different than the current thing, its not always bad.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 weapons tags Jun 30, 2012 09:57 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: FMT MasterChief
Why not ask me.

K. Can you solve this problem for him?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jun 30, 2012 09:56 PM (Total replies: 12103)

Halo CE General Discussion » Its been a while, What do I need? Jun 30, 2012 09:54 PM (Total replies: 21)

3ds max (preferable 8) exporting pulgins like chimp, bluestreak, etc. The basics really.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 weapons tags Jun 30, 2012 09:48 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Because Jesse has all the folders and I don't have enough room to backup all my tags. And I am on 7, though I'm on 7 classic (Don't understand the big deal about Aero..)

I remember there being an HEK+ that could be installed, that one worked like a charm on my old laptop. If it's not too much to ask, do you think you could make a copy of your installation of HEK+, zip it and upload it somewhere?

Download this version. http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2289
Put in your Halo 1 CE directory, run it with admin, XP Services pack 3, and desktop compistion disabled. Then to extract the tags, you simply add to que or click&hold everything from the map ur ripping.

Halo CE General Discussion » Sapien Error Jun 30, 2012 09:19 PM (Total replies: 6)

its a curropted bitmap from what i read so far.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 weapons tags Jun 30, 2012 09:12 PM (Total replies: 34)

Wait. Why are you extracting to your My Vidoes? It should be going to your tags folder in you Halo 1 Ce directory. And do you have windows 7?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 weapons tags Jun 30, 2012 07:33 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Now, I'm sure I'm apt to get skewered alive for requesting such a thing, however, they're clearly out there, ala Jesse's AR & BR, but I can't seem to find a good, straight, Halo 3 weapon tag pack on this website. Now, I could always download CMT's tags which are pretty 1337, but I remember reading that they're so damn big they crash maps. How would one get around that limitation?

And to put the cherry on top, I'm trying to put custom vehicles into a map and have edited globals.globals to have said machina, but when I compile the map there art none H2 turrets, Needle ghosts, or the liketh! This is particularly frustrating as I just figured out how to make AI flawlessly get in the goshdarned things.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

If I am understanding this correctly, you want Halo 3 weapons tags. Now to my knowledge, most Halo 3 weapons can rip from Sandtrap, which was left unprotect to Grunts's request.

As for vehicles, did make sure you check all the boxs in sapien label " Slayer"," King", "Oddball","Ctf". This may be problem. Double checking setting in tags, in guerilla coud also fixed somethings.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 24, 2012 09:13 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
Quote: --- Original message by: darkassassin14
the new sniper actually seems like a more advanced version of the H1 sniper:

http://hce.halomaps.org/images/files/lg/ACF41.jpg

http://www.gameranx.com/img/12-Jun/halo-4-sniper.JPG

they made the actual scope a bit bigger and the display actually readable.
imo it's accurate and i do like it. just wish it were just a tiny bit smaller.

No.... actually it doesn't.

i agree with ya Caboose. I would choose h1 sniper over h4 sniper.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 23, 2012 05:56 PM (Total replies: 145)

I iz butthurt indeed. 0.0 Tactical package=C.O.D Perk; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiTgkkYGDmA&feature=plcp
Edited by RevolutionaryCaptain on Jun 23, 2012 at 05:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Jun 23, 2012 11:07 AM (Total replies: 1793)

I Lawl'd

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 General Discussion Jun 23, 2012 11:05 AM (Total replies: 145)

BURN IT! BURN THE SNIPER TO GROUND, LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND!

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 4's new enemy. speculations. Jun 22, 2012 08:29 PM (Total replies: 26)

oh, your talking about the ai at the end of halo 4 trailer. i think its, a forerunner defensive AI thats similar to monitors.

Time: Tue October 17, 2017 3:36 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website