A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Skyancez3o4
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 16, 2013 04:25 AM
Interests: Contributing to the community; making mods/maps for certain games
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, CoD, Mass Effect, Legend of Zelda, MAG, Battlefield, Warhammer
I miss CE

Post Statistics
Skyancez3o4 has contributed to 1007 posts out of 464843 total posts (.22%) in 2,810 days (.36 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Trailer] Firefight - Amnesia Jul 1, 2013 01:46 AM (Total replies: 12)

This is looking amazing since the last time I've heard of this. Waited so long and will continue waiting :)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 5, 2013 01:30 AM (Total replies: 12103)

Quote: --- Original message by: ZOBI3KING
BTW, am I the only one wanting another ma5k? It could be replaced with an automatic dmr.

I kinda miss the MA5K too. It was one of the weapons I was looking forward to in SPV3. But oh well...

Halo CE General Discussion » Recruiting (sort of) Mar 3, 2013 04:18 AM (Total replies: 9)

Since you're looking for creativity, will you be accepting ideas from other people, or do you already have a plan set out? I think if I dig into my drawing books, I might be able to find a couple unique designs you can play with. (They might not look good, but hey, a challenge is fun sometimes.)

Halo CE General Discussion » Scripting limits Feb 26, 2013 03:39 AM (Total replies: 4)

You know, I've always half-wondered about this: how far can scripting can within HCE? And if the question's not clear, then: Compared to modern gaming features, how far can scripting within HCE get us? Perhaps, this may spark some new ideas/motivation for some new scripts?

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI v1.0 Release Thread Feb 22, 2013 03:01 AM (Total replies: 159)

Ok nvm, I got confused with the CMT campaign page lol.

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI v1.0 Release Thread Feb 22, 2013 01:29 AM (Total replies: 159)

Hey, I have a question about the multi-campaign menu. If some of the campaigns use the same name for levels (Eg: A10,A30, etc), how will the UI distinguish between them?

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight Portent II Official Thread Feb 21, 2013 01:04 AM (Total replies: 443)

The only point of the mongoose in a firefight would just be running over stuff... however, isn't portent really just 1 hallway? o_O

Halo CE General Discussion » oh look new weapon sounds! Aug 12, 2012 11:56 PM (Total replies: 34)

For some reason, the assault rifle doesn't sound so... well.. "assaulty" anymore. maybe I'm too used to Halo 3's sounds...

Halo CE General Discussion » Quick Question about OS and Tanks Apr 22, 2012 03:34 AM (Total replies: 9)

Using the new OS features, is it possible to implement the Halo 2/3 Tank controls into Halo CE?
(Driving in one direction while your turret is facing the another direction.)

True that I say all of them are worth mentioning and some recognition.. but just to simplify that post, I'm just gonna stick with Halo 2 and Halo 3.

In my opinion,
Halo 1: not really.. just a little bit on the ending
Halo 2: Definitely worth mentioning. As everyone else has said, the invasion of Earth and ESPECIALLY Arbiter's conflict with the brutes later in the end came in really strong.
Halo 3: Also worth recognition. Halo's third core character, Sgt.Johnson finally dies as well as Captain Keyes. The ending with Cortana and 343 Guilty Spark really tied up the loose ends and it ended really well in addition to the emotional feelings
Halo 3 ODST: Another one worth a bit of recognition. Yes, it does tell the story from more of a "human" perspective rather than the main storyline and it definitely gives a good background image of the Invasion of Earth and what happens in New Mombasa while the Chief is at Delta Halo. Great emotional game as well as the suspense.
Halo Reach: As the storyline already shows, this game has been a great emotional game while this time, connecting more with the "forgotten" spartans on Reach. Like ODST, this is more of a background filler and effectively shows the heroism and loyalty spartans had on Reach.
Halo Wars: Like ODST, this brings in more of a perspective from the UNSC Army than the actual story. Another background filler as it shows the heroism of Hard-headed marines, well co-ordinated officers and the bonds of friendship between the characters. In the end, it also portrays the heroism of certain characters that brings up the phrase "We have too many dead heroes in this war"

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo 4? Apr 6, 2012 06:19 PM (Total replies: 150)

Honestly, I'm not too fond with the new Battle Rifle, but seeing it's only an Alpha at the moment, I guess I can't really make judgements towards it yet. I just hope Halo 4 won't disappoint it's fans.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 23, 2012 12:21 AM (Total replies: 12103)

That time where you're sitting here doing nothing but waiting for the release even though you know it's in 2 days....

A dodgeball perhaps? but then with Halo's net code or what ever, I'm not sure if it'll work.
(Any varient of dodgeball would work. Eg. Doctor Dodgeball, War Ball, what ever else your P.E. Teachers came up with)

Halo CE General Discussion » Jaz's UI Concepts Feb 15, 2012 08:45 PM (Total replies: 14)

um, just a suggestion, the right side looks a tad plain...

Halo CE General Discussion » Supercombine Feb 6, 2012 12:42 PM (Total replies: 15)

I think I tried that once and the only thing that happened was that the needles looked... like spears and I had to tone down the damage quite a bit as well...

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 5, 2012 03:37 AM (Total replies: 12103)

may I ask what exactly is that? I've never seen that before o_O (Looks amazing btw xD)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CMT Spv3 Concept UI Feb 5, 2012 03:37 AM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Oom's has a nice color to it, and Mangenkyo has a good quality.
Maybe mix them?

That....might be interesting

Halo CE General Discussion » P3's Halo concept art Feb 4, 2012 01:41 AM (Total replies: 14)

Also, nice touch with the Elite's helmet :) for some reason, it gives me a feeling to call it a vanguard elite, next to the honor guards :P

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 UI Feb 3, 2012 05:22 PM (Total replies: 572)

I guess people here still don't understand that we all have our own timetables...

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:44 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website