A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SuperJustin321
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 11, 2012 02:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: halo, halo2, halo3, halo3 odst, modern warfare, and modern warfare2
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
SuperJustin321 has contributed to 67 posts out of 468642 total posts (.01%) in 3,303 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Dedicated server? Apr 11, 2012 02:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

ok im sooo sorry if my question is really stupid but i CANNOT for the life of me find the download for halo CE dedicated server.

if some one could please link me to a site that has the download or even this site. THAT WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP!!! :)

thanks,
Justin

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3ds max Jul 28, 2011 11:22 PM (Total replies: 1)

So i got a message from bluestreak:
"There are too many actors! Can not export single model."
I know i have to make all the nodes link to one(or something like that) but how do i do that?
If you know how to fix this please leave a detailed set of instructions!

-Thanks, Justin

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Request; Gravity Rifle Jul 3, 2011 02:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks its not exactly the one im looking fo but it will just have to work

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Request; Gravity Rifle Jul 2, 2011 06:26 PM (Total replies: 2)

I need to get the gravity rifle lie in the h2~zanzabar level for one of my maps im making but the map is locked and wont let me take it out.

If anyone has the tag may i use it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!? or if anyone can give me a download link.

I will give you partial credit for the map!!!!!!
Edited by SuperJustin321 on Jul 2, 2011 at 06:26 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Make new ground Jul 2, 2011 03:42 AM (Total replies: 1)

I need to make 2 planes into some sort of ground to walk on but its not gonna be touching the actual ground its like it is floatin in the air (it will be a good map). But they need to be real walkable ground.

Ooooo and i just got 3ds max 2011!!!

Im doing this on 3ds max.

Thank you in advance,
Justin
Edited by SuperJustin321 on Jul 2, 2011 at 03:44 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SAPIEN????? Jun 25, 2011 02:08 PM (Total replies: 4)

hmmm that does make sense i have Photoshop cs5. But when its not running it still then has that file and online it says that the file is for windows installer.

it does work if i rename the file but i dont want to have to do that all the time just to run sapien... that seems like a huge hassle.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SAPIEN????? Jun 25, 2011 10:03 AM (Total replies: 4)

ok sorry i guess tht does not make sence cause sapien only opens .scenario files but that is what im trying to open like ill give you an example:
the tutorial .scenario file will not open

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SAPIEN????? Jun 25, 2011 09:47 AM (Total replies: 4)

sapien will not load maps at all when i click on one of them it says

(top of window)"Volume1:\WINDOWS\system32\msi.dll
Cannot Allocate required memory. Some other application has loaded where halo needs to be located."

sys info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name WINDOWSMELOVER
System Manufacturer IBM
System Model 8215A2U
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9 GenuineIntel ~2795 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date IBM 2EKT37AUS, 6/13/2006
SMBIOS Version 2.34
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"
User Name WINDOWSMELOVER\Justin
Time Zone Pacific Daylight Time
Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 78.89 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB
Page File Space 4.43 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

it has never wined about it before but now it does and i do not have ie8 at all in my computer it is weird tho because i can run halo ce and gorilla just fine.

if you need anymore info just tell me.

PS. It used to run before i got my new 2 tb hdd and reinstalled everything(if u want to see it on teamviewer PM me)

so is there any good already made modles i can find and use

ok so i downloaded this
http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/dnm/model_disp.php?uid=1014&count=count
but i would like to "convert" it into a halo map and it actually work with everything including textures

i am new(as in i just got) to 3DS MAX 2011

Halo CE General Discussion » donkey kong 64 Oct 23, 2010 02:47 PM (Total replies: 5)

srry but is there any maps that have to do with donkey kong 64 that is like my favorite game for the n64 but i cant find any if there isnt just tell me

Halo CE General Discussion » hek + Aug 16, 2010 01:56 PM (Total replies: 18)

ok so i got hek + and everything works but the thing is when i want to mod a map and extract a whole map then try to run it in sapien then sapien goes to a white screen and closes and i have watched the tutorial on how to do that but it does not work

Halo CE General Discussion » weapon Aug 16, 2010 01:54 PM (Total replies: 8)

thank u

Halo CE General Discussion » weapon Aug 16, 2010 01:40 PM (Total replies: 8)

where do i use tat in sapien or gmax

Halo CE General Discussion » weapon Aug 13, 2010 05:30 PM (Total replies: 8)

oooo good idea but like i asked i do not know how so could someone else do it for me

Halo CE General Discussion » weapon Aug 13, 2010 11:41 AM (Total replies: 8)

can someone just do me a huge favor and make a weapon thats in the shape of a ball i dont care what colour i just want a ball and u do not pick it(unless u want to so its different than the skull) and it can roll

i need it for a golf level im making

Halo CE General Discussion » sketchup Jul 23, 2010 03:41 PM (Total replies: 17)

ok so theres nothing different at all its just the same

Halo CE General Discussion » sketchup Jul 23, 2010 02:07 PM (Total replies: 17)

WHO gives a crud how i got it but now that i got it when i import it into gmax do i name a peice like maby "level" then attach every thing to it then export it

and define student(im in 9th grade if thats what ur talking about)

Halo CE General Discussion » sketchup Jul 21, 2010 02:36 PM (Total replies: 17)

i got the portable edition but will it still work as a halo map

Halo CE General Discussion » sketchup Jul 19, 2010 10:14 PM (Total replies: 17)

i just got google sketchup 7 and made a good creation on there and want to convert it to gmax to i can make it a halo level

Time: Wed April 24, 2019 3:07 AM 453 ms.
A Halo Maps Website