A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Bulgarian
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 6, 2010 03:20 AM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo,Metal Slug,Other FPS`s
T-bagging n00bs since 2007
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Bulgarian has contributed to 31 posts out of 469759 total posts (.01%) in 3,580 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Third person help. Jun 6, 2010 03:20 AM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: Undernet10

Well, i'm guessing that you have 1.09 right? So this one is for 1.09... http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5267 and if your like me, using 1.08 to use the version changer... http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4049. You press Page Up for third person and Page Down for first person.
Edited by Undernet10 on Jun 5, 2010 at 02:31 PM

Thanks that worked. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Third person help. Jun 5, 2010 01:44 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have seen videos of Halo gameplay where the creator of the video thanges the view from first to third person.How can i do it and do i have to download something?

Halo CE General Discussion » halo legend hud? May 24, 2010 09:33 AM (Total replies: 21)

That HUD take up all the space on the screen.It will be very...how to say correctly...unpractical and akward.Still if remodeled correctly it will be a nice HUD.

Halo CE General Discussion » Multipurpose Map Help May 23, 2010 01:36 PM (Total replies: 8)

Looks amazing.Can`t wait for the map.

BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Mombasa Duel Towers May 23, 2010 01:11 PM (Total replies: 16)

I think the image is broken.Add a link please.

Halo CE General Discussion » Ideklite Community May 23, 2010 10:35 AM (Total replies: 59)

I need a beer.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mombasa Duel Towers May 23, 2010 10:32 AM (Total replies: 16)

Looks awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Official sandtrap thread] Halo 3 sandtrap WIP. May 23, 2010 10:29 AM (Total replies: 636)

Why does my game crash when i play Sandtrap?

Halo CE General Discussion » Why Halo Sucks. May 12, 2010 10:01 AM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corvette19
http://forums.bungie.org/halo/archive7.pl?read=177201
Onotix showed me xD

In Soviet Russia Halo doesn't like YOU.
i just couldn't resist.

Halo CE General Discussion » hidden guns May 10, 2010 06:35 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ro0ster
Yes there is. Its in the cliffs around the map with the pine trees.

Can you make a video showing where it is ?

Halo CE General Discussion » Why no servers with custom maps? May 9, 2010 01:43 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: eliteslasher
Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Do you have any custom maps. cause they wont show if you dont have them. I know its a pain but if you want to play a custom map you have to go here download the map and then you can see the server.

i use version changer and the only maps i see right now are

beta 6.2 CMT snow Grove and the tlmp map packs and of course the Realworld server map packs.

You can set it to show user created maps in your filters. Then you will be able to see who plays what normally.

That helped thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why no servers with custom maps? May 8, 2010 09:26 AM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: anoldman
Quote: --- Original message by: Bulgarian
Which version of Halo CE do you have?

That's strange because it's always filled with custom maps for me. There's always RPG Beta and stuff. Are you using Version changer?

yes.

That may have something to do with it. I'm not sure how to fix it because I don't have it myself, but maybe someone else will see this thread and help.

I hope so.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why no servers with custom maps? May 8, 2010 09:21 AM (Total replies: 22)

That's strange because it's always filled with custom maps for me. There's always RPG Beta and stuff. Are you using Version changer?

yes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why no servers with custom maps? May 8, 2010 09:14 AM (Total replies: 22)

1.9 I sayd that i have played once or twice.but i dont see custom servers anymore.
Edited by Bulgarian on May 8, 2010 at 09:17 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Why no servers with custom maps? May 8, 2010 08:33 AM (Total replies: 22)

I have rarely seen any servers playing custom maps.Most of them are guys or girls playing AI maps.I have only once played a custom map and that was on h3_the pit.So..why arent there more servers?

Halo CE General Discussion » Need a map. May 2, 2010 02:53 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
the sniper bullet goes through everything until it hits a vehicle, scenery, or part of the BSP i think.

there is nothing wrong with wanting to test beta maps. However, if you plan on doing so, please at least report any problems to the map designer, cause that is the reason for beta testing.

if i get some free time later, i will make an empty square map and populate it. but thats only if i get some time.

I will report anything that i find is buggy or glichy.I have already tested one map and sayd to the creator what the problems are.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need a map. May 2, 2010 02:13 PM (Total replies: 24)

help with what? you didnt even know what sapien was before now!

This topic goes downhill with every post.I didn`t knew what sapien was because i am new.I sayd it in the first post.I just want to test how many people you can kill with 1 sniper bullet.If you can`t help please don`t post.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need a map. May 2, 2010 01:12 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark
let me guess: you created an account for the sole purpose of getting this map. when you do get it you will never use this forum again.

No i didnt.It just came across.I created my account to test beta maps and help.This sniper thing is a long story.

lol

What is so funny?

Halo CE General Discussion » Headhunter? May 2, 2010 12:44 PM (Total replies: 2)

You are talking about the Griffball thing,right?
BTW,here are some questions i want to ask you.
1)Griffball,doest that mean short range weapons like the sword and gravity hammer.
2)Is it possible when you pick up the bomb,your character switches color?
3)When is memorial day?
Edited by Bulgarian on May 3, 2010 at 07:22 AM

Time: Mon February 17, 2020 7:57 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website