A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: the_elite_zelota
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 29, 2013 05:49 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
the_elite_zelota has contributed to 34 posts out of 469283 total posts (.01%) in 3,399 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Trailer] Firefight - Amnesia Jun 29, 2013 05:49 AM (Total replies: 12)

Thanks, we'll try to change HUD for the full version. Thanks for your advice :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [Trailer] Firefight - Amnesia Jun 29, 2013 04:34 AM (Total replies: 12)

Firefight - Amnesia | 2013 Trailer

{NP} Mapping team is proud to present Firefight-Amnesia. A full demo will be available after CE3 2013. I'm tired to make people wait, all I want is that you will enjoy my map even if it is just a 15 minutes demo.

Author: {NP} Final (everything), Altheros (idea, tags)
Release Date: 13 July 2013
Trailer URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5BKgA0aIA

Credits goes to:
D4NO - BSP Creator
Jesse - Tags
Spartan094 - Tags
Gamma927 - Tags
ImBrokeRU - Tags
CMT - Tags
Edited by the_elite_zelota on Jun 29, 2013 at 05:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] The Great Infestation (SP Map) Apr 23, 2012 03:08 PM (Total replies: 31)

Map's details can be found on our website: http://www.npmappingteam.com/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1j04bo30eo1ij8z
Edited by the_elite_zelota on May 14, 2013 at 05:20 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » metropoli bridge Feb 10, 2011 07:08 AM (Total replies: 5)

hello, i'm searching a map in halomaps but i didn't found it

know you the metropoli bridge of H2?

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/5/5b/Bridge1600.jpg

like this! I need!!

thx

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » change globals in-game Feb 9, 2011 05:05 AM (Total replies: 6)

if i understand, NO two different bipeds for the player

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » change globals in-game Feb 8, 2011 04:31 PM (Total replies: 6)

thx for the help

but i know it yet,

i'm searching for change the biped fr example with a script

example :

first you are a marine

after you are an elite
Edited by the_elite_zelota on Feb 8, 2011 at 04:34 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » change globals in-game Feb 8, 2011 04:06 PM (Total replies: 6)

i'm trying to change the biped...but i don't know how, except from the globals

know you ways for change the biped?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » change globals in-game Feb 8, 2011 03:37 PM (Total replies: 6)

hello, i have a question

Is there a way (or a script) for change the globals in the map? I need it for a map

thx

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » two questions Oct 26, 2010 04:24 AM (Total replies: 7)

ok

1) why the elite and other biped (also actor variants) of the CMT don't work in my sapien? When i add they in my map the sapien close.....how do i do?

2) i extracted G9 and i want use the globals of it...but it's not work when i compile the map in tool.

help? Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » gennerator defense in my ce.. no way Sep 19, 2010 01:38 PM (Total replies: 109)

Hydrogen!!!! Your idea is awesome! Like halo reach!

create a biped-generator and when it dead put this script....

(sleep_until (unit_get_health <biped> ) 0)

i think.......i think.....
Edited by the_elite_zelota on Sep 19, 2010 at 01:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Sep 3, 2010 08:25 AM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: gnademassica117
No, you don't need to script it at all.

What you have done is just changed the weapon in the Zealot's Actor_Variant tag. You need to change a lot more.

nooooooo,,, i need to be a pro scripts......

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Sep 2, 2010 07:29 AM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: sargejohnson
Quote: --- Original message by: the_elite_zelota
Quote: --- Original message by: Zira Vadum
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief107

Wait, Zelota. Your map was a big success. It just needs better weapons and such. And remove that honor guard that thinks he's Bruce Lee and just jumps into you and melees you, although he has a Plasma Rifle in his hand. It's just, ugly, seriously, he even tries to melee my tank.
Edited by assassinchief107 on Aug 27, 2010 at 01:17 AM

The thing that got me was I still died when he did that :S
You know you suck at halo when a guy beats you down while you are in a tank.

You know the map has some serious errors when the elite kills you in one hit while you're in a tank.

ok....i'm not a pro in scripts.....and Metropoli assault is a beta map.....

you do not need to be even a scripter to make the necessary change to the elite's behavior and damage strength.
you could check around in guerrila, ai berserk status and behavior can be changed.

yes...i need to be a pro in scripts....

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Aug 31, 2010 07:46 AM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief107

Wait, Zelota. Your map was a big success. It just needs better weapons and such. And remove that honor guard that thinks he's Bruce Lee and just jumps into you and melees you, although he has a Plasma Rifle in his hand. It's just, ugly, seriously, he even tries to melee my tank.
Edited by assassinchief107 on Aug 27, 2010 at 01:17 AM

The thing that got me was I still died when he did that :S
You know you suck at halo when a guy beats you down while you are in a tank.

You know the map has some serious errors when the elite kills you in one hit while you're in a tank.

ok....i'm not a pro in scripts.....and Metropoli assault is a beta map.....

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tags Aug 24, 2010 06:04 AM (Total replies: 21)

ok...for the tags you must open it with guerilla and see what wrong.....for your sapien problem....mm....i think you must uninstall and install your HEK.....i think

Halo CE General Discussion » Scary...cd? Aug 24, 2010 05:58 AM (Total replies: 23)

I just reinstalled Halo CE with the installer, but now it requests I have the CD in the drive? This has never happened before, and quite frankly, I am worried. Everything seems fine, I just can't figure out why it keeps asking me for the cd. Help please.

I also happened to me....for me it was a momentary thing

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Aug 23, 2010 06:19 PM (Total replies: 58)

Quote: --- Original message by: the_elite_zelota
my map is a great fail.....i do it very well...but i put in halomaps only the beta version...sorry for the bad map

I'm really sorry...

excuse for what? XD you have nothing to apologize! XD :D
Edited by the_elite_zelota on Aug 23, 2010 at 06:21 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Aug 23, 2010 03:42 PM (Total replies: 58)

i think it's a really good idea thx for the help.....in order not to boast to me....but i have a fantastic and great ideas in my mind....but my sapien don't work very well...and i'm not a pro in scripts....

i don't put in halo maps the final version....if you know the level it's useless

but now i'm worknig in another campaign...i'm working for the part 2, I hope you'll like

Halo CE General Discussion » Metropli Assault 2? Aug 22, 2010 08:03 AM (Total replies: 58)

my map is a great fail.....i do it very well...but i put in halomaps only the beta version...sorry for the bad map

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » How to enable custom content May 23, 2010 01:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

if i understand....the map that you download don't show in the halo 2 maps menu...right if it is....there is a bottome for change the map. Beaucouse there is the group of the predefined (as zanzibar or lookout) and the group of the personalized

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » halo 2 custom single player May 23, 2010 01:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

it's possible with halo 2 sapien make a single player map...? as the sapien for halo custom edition?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:07 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website