A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Zenzarxus
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 12:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age: Over 9,000!
What Games do you play: Many...

Post Statistics
Zenzarxus has contributed to 224 posts out of 469152 total posts (.05%) in 3,362 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Arsenic Tool - Please help Jul 7, 2013 12:48 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello, I just wanted to confirm something.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=427 33

A while back, a user posted a link to the Arsenic Tool used for converting Halo Custom Edition maps and tags to the Xbox version of Halo CE. Please could someone inform me, is it possible to use this tool with the Xbox 360 Games on Demand version of Halo CE, running on an Xbox 360? And can this tool be used without modding the aforementioned Xbox 360?

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Halo 4 leaked video May 28, 2012 01:24 AM (Total replies: 11)

The quality of the video is horrible, but it's definitely Halo 4. Looking a whole lot like Reach: 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhhb1gidPg

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 dry textures? May 3, 2012 01:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spark
could be graphics card but check to see if normal maps is enabled by going to my documents my games halo ce Open sauce and open os_settings.user with notepad and enable normal maps if its not.

Thanks! For some reason they were turned off? :/ working now. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 dry textures? May 2, 2012 05:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

I can't really explain it but on a50.yelo I'm getting 'dry' textures on models and stuff, as if the game is in safe mode. Like the ODST's aren't shiny or anything. Help please?

(Not really sure, but I think the normal maps are missing.)
Edited by Zenzarxus on May 2, 2012 at 05:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo 4? Apr 7, 2012 06:04 PM (Total replies: 150)

Quote: --- Original message by: abkarch
so. how bout them leaks? feeling so confident now?

Leaks? Show meh!11

EDIT: Dayumn. I looked at the leaks and key points I can sum up:

-Elites not in multiplayer
-Armor abilities return
-You can join matchmaking games that are already in progress
-Sprint is no longer an armor ability and just a regular function
-Credit system returning

Overall I'm really worried for Halo 4. It's looking more like Halo Reach: 2 and not a new game. :/
Edited by Zenzarxus on Apr 7, 2012 at 06:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo 4? Apr 7, 2012 07:18 AM (Total replies: 150)

Quote: --- Original message by: videoman

Quote: --- Original message by: Zenzarxus
He means this is yet another pointless thread. You can't have an opinion on a game that for one you haven't played and two isn't even out yet. They haven't even released a minute's worth of gameplay and you're asking opinions?

Let me just consult my only friend.

*words*
Edited by videoman on Apr 5, 2012 at 06:40 PM

lol okay if you think that 4 minute video contains over a minute of gameplay then sure. If you bothered to watch the video, you would know that it is mainly just 343 talking about the game while showing some freeze frames of gameplay. The fact that you bothered spewing out that much writing means you really have nothing better to do.

Edited by Zenzarxus on Apr 7, 2012 at 07:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Opinions on Halo 4? Apr 5, 2012 01:37 PM (Total replies: 150)

He means this is yet another pointless thread. You can't have an opinion on a game that for one you haven't played and two isn't even out yet. They haven't even released a minute's worth of gameplay and you're asking opinions?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 UI Mar 31, 2012 03:38 AM (Total replies: 572)

And I'll get rid of the blood.

-Blood disposal team manager

Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger
Oh no, the lapdog is back everyone get your anti-british shields, prevent them from throwing taxes at us! ahhhhh!

Oh no, the racist is back everyone get your anti-racist shields, prevent them from throwing ghetto comments at us! ahhhhh!

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Mar 3, 2012 03:35 AM (Total replies: 818)

Just one noob question, how do you turn off bloom?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 29, 2012 10:47 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Wow, do a better one then smartass.
Edited by Zenzarxus on Feb 29, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 28, 2012 03:26 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Wow. Seriously guys shut up b4lock.

No complaints. Very impressive. I actually clapped at the end of the closing cinematic.
new grunts nao
Edit: Can we vote on the next map CMT will do? I vote assault on the control room or silent cartographer.
Edited by Zenzarxus on Feb 25, 2012 at 05:51 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 24, 2012 03:13 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
lolabbreviation: People with no lives.

Really people, go out and have some fun outside or get a job or something and come play it tonight. It's just a game.

Well I was stuck at the hospital for the beginning of the day so I didn't have much to do.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 24, 2012 07:47 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Private Caboose
*spams F5 key*

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 23, 2012 03:35 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Will there be a UI to go with it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » problem whem compiling OS map Feb 16, 2012 03:54 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
lol, I was the person who introduced the HCE Community to teamviewer.

I didn't introduce the community to teamviewer.

I don't need teamviewer

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help OS Tool Feb 16, 2012 03:21 AM (Total replies: 3)

Oh wait, I was leaving \OS_tool on the end of the directory name /facepalm.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help OS Tool Feb 15, 2012 01:56 PM (Total replies: 3)

This has probably been asked before, but whenever I open tool or OS tool, it closes straight after. Help pl0x

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Feb 15, 2012 05:12 AM (Total replies: 1793)

This thread spelling contain issue.

That purple thing looks neat but what is it? :<

Time: Sat July 20, 2019 6:51 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website