A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ahalonerd
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 12, 2010 08:18 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
TEH NEWBIE!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
ahalonerd has contributed to 26 posts out of 469349 total posts (.01%) in 3,425 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » How to get Halo 2 To work for PC Jun 12, 2010 08:18 PM (Total replies: 0)

This is not a torrent or anything like that You need A cd rom of halo 2 vista (so go out and buy one) then follow the steps of this video

*link deleted by admin

and if you follow everthing it should work

(NOT MADE BY ME I JUST FOUND THE VIDEO ON THE INTERNET AND I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HALO 2 TO WORK ON XP SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD HELP)
Edited by Dennis on Jun 12, 2010 at 09:05 PM

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Third person? Jun 12, 2010 11:15 AM (Total replies: 1)

Ok so I've tried both the third person beta v.1 & v.1.3 (made by some guy whos name I forgot) but for some reason both versions and they no longer work, So I was wondering is there any new third person hacks? what will work?

Halo CE General Discussion » Biped swap Jun 12, 2010 04:44 AM (Total replies: 3)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1921
can you just change the marines (& the spartans what replace some of the marines) into these Halo 2 marines? and if you could be screwed make use the marine with pouches & is there one with backpack? also if your really feeling energetic change the mc to h2 mc

(I really just want this so it like the halo 2 campain
I also bought halo 2 vista today..............but then I returned it........cos I have xp
Edited by ahalonerd on Jun 12, 2010 at 08:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Animation commands? Jun 5, 2010 03:48 AM (Total replies: 1)

im not sure if this is possible but you know when you bump posses a marine is there any console commands to make him walk with his gun lowered?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] flood-zombies Jun 1, 2010 10:34 PM (Total replies: 79)

For you and the marine buddy I personlly think that you (the player) should have a halo 2 marine w radio pack & your buddy just some h2 marine w poaches on chest plate also use that marine hands for it (forgot link) it'd seem more nzish

O yea also put like a bunch of unarmered marines like under the square hole on the ceailing at the start and just let the flood bombared them and infect them, but dont make them respawn when they die
Edited by ahalonerd on Jun 1, 2010 at 10:36 PM

also why on every post/thread there is an argument?
Edited by ahalonerd on Jun 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Halo armored marines With hats! May 30, 2010 02:09 AM (Total replies: 6)

yeah they pretty much are but all armored marines really dont have much difference besides there faces I like how halo originaly had armored marines with no helmets and hats besides just the marines un armored marines having hats, And it'd be pretty simple I guess i mean just take the head of an unarmered marine and put it on a armored marines body

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Halo armored marines With hats! May 30, 2010 01:02 AM (Total replies: 6)

So could Some one make some Armored marines like these guys (just the marines with the hat & bandanna & no hat

http://www.ascendantjustice.com/files/oldfamiliar/alien/Halo%20Marines.jpg

I think they'd Be pretty cool, Also If you can be stuffed to Put them into A map with ai
Edited by ahalonerd on May 30, 2010 at 01:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Please Please just do this May 20, 2010 05:02 AM (Total replies: 3)

Well can anyone just mod Blood gulch or any map what its possible and change the spartan in to the odst http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5178
(just for my own personel use for screenies im not gonna reupload it and claim it as my own)

Please no Hate Replies

also if you can an can be screwed to do this map instead
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3108
Edited by ahalonerd on May 20, 2010 at 05:03 AM
Edited by ahalonerd on May 20, 2010 at 05:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 19, 2010 06:02 AM (Total replies: 40)

Well can anyone just mod Blood gulch or any map what its possible and change the spartan in to the odst http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5178
(just for my own personel use for screenies im not gonna reupload it and claim it as my own)
Edited by ahalonerd on May 19, 2010 at 06:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Simple Request May 15, 2010 04:32 AM (Total replies: 5)

Yes you probally thinking by the title "Why wont this noob do it himself?" well ya see im really bad at modding halo ce but I was good at modding halo mac on my old computer (what was a mac)

any way please just do this for, turn all players on red & blue into this http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5178 for this map http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5274, if thats not possible can you please just make it as a biped like in those machinima maps thank you!

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 15, 2010 01:53 AM (Total replies: 40)

anybody find any h3 marines or nmpds?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] May 14, 2010 07:28 PM (Total replies: 8490)

aw........ Dude whats the point of just shoving something awsome in peoples faces and saying you cant have it

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 14, 2010 07:26 PM (Total replies: 40)

O yea Dark are you working on some H3 marines aswell as johnson? also spartan- 094 even though it may not be done can I have that nmpd officer biped just for personel use?

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 14, 2010 07:18 PM (Total replies: 40)

Lol For some really strange reason I liked the look of the nmpd officers and the h3 marines Better than the spartans? and since halo 3 is not on pc I thought The h3 bipeds for the nmpds & marines could be on here?

Cool theres a site where I can download some ripped halo 3 bipeds? and yea it kinda is annoying when someone makes something what looks awsome and its finished and then there like no you cant have

And yes I Only know very little about how to rip marine's and nmpds from halo 3 & odst

Edited by ahalonerd on May 14, 2010 at 07:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] May 14, 2010 11:00 AM (Total replies: 8490)

Is this Biped Done yet? if so Can you upload it? & if not are you still working on it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 14, 2010 06:45 AM (Total replies: 40)

If spartan-094 is still reaslising Then mabye someone could ask him for that nmpd biped he has also I remember seeing a photo of a marine with pilot helmet and radio pack

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 13, 2010 07:14 PM (Total replies: 40)

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone can supply me with:
H3 Nmpd officer
H3 marine no backpack/w backpack
H2 flood (Is there any?)
H3 Blue & red & gold elites
H3 Master cheif/h2 if you cant find one
H3 Brute/CMT brute

And Please try to find the nmpd/h3 marine I reallly reallly wanna play as one lol (using devmode)
For some reason I seemed to have doubleposted?

Edited by ahalonerd on May 13, 2090 at 07:17 PM
Edited by ahalonerd on May 13, 2010 at 07:20 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Looking for Halo 3 bipeds for new biped map May 13, 2010 07:13 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey everyone I was wondering if someone can supply me with:
H3 Nmpd officer
H3 marine no backpack/w backpack
H2 flood (Is there any?)
H3 Blue & red & gold elites
H3 Master cheif/h2 if you cant find one
H3 Brute/CMT brute

And Please try to find the nmpd/h3 marine I reallly reallly wanna play as one lol (using devmode)

Im also not sure what happend it seems I somehow double posted?

Edited by ahalonerd on May 13, 2010 at 07:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone make this map for me? May 13, 2010 06:59 PM (Total replies: 15)

Well for the sandtrap map mabye remove the bansee take away one of the warthogs & mongooses remove some of the stupid stuff like the sniper and basically just give the ai most of the weapons and remove the weapons on the flour would that make it possible to add odsts grunts and brutes
Edited by ahalonerd on May 13, 2010 at 07:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone make this map for me? May 13, 2010 04:28 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Alpha Series

To change the marines, I have to reprocess the entire map... But it's apparently too big, somehow...
Edited by Alpha Series on May 12, 2010 at 03:48 PM

well then can you? add odst ai to this map http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5274
and mabye get that cmt brute model from cmt singleplayer v2 or from the odst regret map and add some grunts ai and make some brute ai and the odsts and the brutes & grunts can battle and it'd sort of be like that halo 3 campain mission when there on the ark

Time: Tue September 24, 2019 6:03 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website