A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Muscl3r
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 23, 2013 11:34 PM
Interests: well the arbitette's pretty hot
Your Age: ur a dirty ped
What Games do you play: ODST, Reach, Gears 2, halo 3, striptease with gf, bad company 2
dont pray 4 easy lives...pray to be STRONGER MEN

Post Statistics
Muscl3r has contributed to 2047 posts out of 462326 total posts (.44%) in 2,535 days (.81 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Really? Jul 23, 2013 11:34 PM (Total replies: 23)

I've tried uploading maps before but couldn't get them to upload but the maps that were uploaded are the old copies. I've put a lot more work into odst c1 for example as I was planning to release for CE3

Halo CE General Discussion » Really? Jul 23, 2013 11:28 PM (Total replies: 23)

ODST C1 etc.

I did all the scripting, ai placement, population and so on. I know they aren't very good maps but it's pretty annoying not to receive any credit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Really? Jul 23, 2013 11:20 PM (Total replies: 23)

So someone uploaded a whole lot of my beta maps with no credit to me?

Nice.

Quote: --- Original message by: Lars
Ok thanks. This really helped

As soon as the door opens run in and hit him in the back

or

Get a plasma pistol and a headshot weapon then nuke his shields and cap his ass (head)

Halo CE General Discussion » [To be named] Infection Map Jun 27, 2012 02:33 AM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
I think it should be Garden of Death.

Garten der Untoten
(Garden of the undead)
Edited by Muscl3r on Jun 27, 2012 at 02:33 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 23, 2012 11:30 PM (Total replies: 281)

So who do I need to send my map to? Dratt or Slayer117?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CEA HUD (WIP) Jun 23, 2012 04:59 AM (Total replies: 11)

This is a good idea. I like the CEA hud

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » If and Else Scripts Jun 20, 2012 01:07 AM (Total replies: 3)

Not sure what you are asking but here is a valid if command:

(if (= (player_action_test_jump) true) (wake mission1))

so:

(if (= (condition) true or false) (do this))

I think what you're trying to do in your post is if the flash light is on, put the the player in this seat, if not put the player in that seat. To do that you'd use this script:

(if (= (unit_get_current_flashlight_state player0) true) (unit_set_seat player0 "driver")
(if (= (unit_get_current_flashlight_state player0) false) (unit_set_seat player0 "gunner")

or if you were doing two seperate mission paths where the player is gunning or driving you'd do this:

(script dormant driving
(unit_set_seat player0 "driver")
blah
)

(script dormant gunning
(unit_set_seat player0 "gunner")
blah
)

(script startup decide
(sleep_until (or (= (player_action_test_action) true) (= (player_action_test_jump) true)) 15)
(if (= (player_action_test_action) true) (wake driving))
(if (= (player_action_test_jump) true) (wake gunning))
)

So that^ decide script waits until the player presses E or Space bar then takes which ever path the player has chosen. It would need to be communicated through hud messages what your choosing.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live Jun 19, 2012 01:58 AM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Are you guys still doing that thing where we submit maps and you guys record and edit videos for us? I'd have a few things to submit, but I can't record videos or show off live on my own.

Yes, we still do.

So if I record what i want to say about my map you guys could make a trailer and put the recording over top?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tanks with a hover option Jun 13, 2012 12:34 AM (Total replies: 12)

Sounds like a Mass Effect Mako....which would be quite cool

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Odst mapping team May 26, 2012 10:51 PM (Total replies: 1783)

Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
I do have a completed ODST Crater map that is being used for my H2MT releases. Musc, I would be happy to share the source max files and textures with you if you would like them. Just give me a week or so to do some final tweaking to my map before I release it, then it's all your. Proper credits of coarse if you decide to use it please.

Thanks, it would be very cool to get Crater into CE

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Black Elite Commander May 25, 2012 09:13 PM (Total replies: 4)

Good. Now go into a spec ops actor variant (which is black) give him an energy sword and change the actor to elite commander

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Black Elite Commander May 25, 2012 06:27 PM (Total replies: 4)

Is the Elite commander bipedal different to a spec ops biped? If not you could just give a Spec ops elite an energy sword and give it the behaviors of a commander (the actor tag)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » If Boolean = true May 23, 2012 03:14 AM (Total replies: 4)

After trying a crap load of different commands I finally found the one that works:

(if (= airstrike true)(wake airstrike1))

Thanks for your helP guys

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Novel Discussion Thread May 22, 2012 05:24 AM (Total replies: 41)

The only Halo novel I've read is The Flood. Bad writing but is want interesting that it also told the story of the odst's on the first halo instead of just following the MC

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2012 Live May 22, 2012 04:50 AM (Total replies: 281)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r
I'm thinking of submitting one of my odst campaign maps but I'll have to work on it lots to make the due date

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
UPDATE 5/20/12
we love (WIPs) Work In Progress maps.

That means it can be crap

I wan to submit a decent beta but I've actually almost it it to that stage, I just have to finish updating the script and fix any bugs in there. I could use your help, in a thread in the technical forum with a Boolean command which has me stalled atm

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » If Boolean = true May 21, 2012 03:35 PM (Total replies: 4)

That is one of the commands I have tried but you have different parenthesis and those commands don't work like that i'm pretty sure. And yes, I have that global boolean command at the top of the script

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » If Boolean = true May 21, 2012 03:59 AM (Total replies: 4)

I have tried using the following commands but they are incorrect:

(if (= (global boolean airstrike true) 1) (wake airstrike1))

(if (= (airstrike) 1) (wake airstrike1))

What is the correct command?

Edited by Muscl3r on May 21, 2012 at 03:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone up for making a map? Cause i can't. May 21, 2012 12:28 AM (Total replies: 45)

Are you Dennis' son?

Time: Sat April 29, 2017 3:28 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website