A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: aPanzerVI
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 25, 2012 11:02 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 9999999999999999999999999999
What Games do you play: Halo CE(duh) Halo 2(duh) and Gmod
/\ Ka-Booom!/\

Post Statistics
aPanzerVI has contributed to 19 posts out of 469387 total posts (0.00%) in 3,431 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Arbiter's WIP\release Aug 25, 2012 11:02 AM (Total replies: 42)

English much?

It looks great, nice work on them!

Hello, I have a sligh tproblem with my built computer - somthing inside of it is rattling when I hav ea lot of windows open, or doing somthing that ussually requires some CPU power, like running Steam or halo, but it stops rattling when I am doin gnothing, or the fans and such speed up when I play a High level game (such as Half Life 2 and Portal).

I checked all of my fans, of which none are blocked in any way, also, my computer runs a bit hotter with my sides one, although it gets louder with th efan noise, it stops rattling.

I did notice it started rattling when I put an Apple 24x CD Rom in my computer. Maybe its rattling?

Specs (if its some sort of fan problem relating to reliability of object)

2.8Ghz Pentium D LGA775 W/ SFF Heat Sink

2Gb DDR2 Kingston 266Mhz Ram

256Mb DDR2 HP SFF High Profile 266Mhz Ram

40Gb Maxtor 6LO40J2 IED

160Gb Seagate 7200 Baracuda Sata

Dell 4000 Series 3.5" Floppy

Apple Standard Beige 24X CD Rom / Replaced Ideq 210V DVD RW

Dell 8000 Series DVD RW

ASrock G43 LGA775 HDTV Dual Motherboard

450W PSU

Idk why, but it I can hear it better if I look straight at the tiny space between the Apple CDROm and my PSU.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo ce on your usb key?!? Jun 28, 2010 05:18 PM (Total replies: 17)

I installed it on a usb, yes its possible, no its not really practical, seeing as windows crashes when you remove it while playing, and considering you need a 5gb stick to play it, which is about 3 inches of immobile objects sticking out of whatever computer you stuff it in, however, I do happen to have 4 or five games I run like that, considering My lappie has a 40gb, plug and play games migh tbe popular as Pc Card slots.

I found that out a while ago, when I couldn't find mine, only 10 minutes later to find my sister had took it!! Lmao!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE "Mobile" Practical joke Jun 28, 2010 05:10 PM (Total replies: 8)

disk, not "di**"

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE "Mobile" Practical joke Jun 28, 2010 05:06 PM (Total replies: 8)

Me and my freinds were having fun on a hiking triip when we found john wanted to install halo on his computer, but he didn't know how, wanting to play a practical joke on him, we went to Best buy and bought a 5gb stick, then on my computer, we re installed halo on the disk, when we went over to his house for a party 2 weeks later , we brough tthe disk with us, secretly, Darrel distracted him, while I apeared to sneak into the bathroom. In reality, I darted straigh to his room and plugged it in and attatched a small string to it.

We showed him a gift, as Halo was running on his computer(tadah!!!) after the party, he went to play online, when the practical joke began, I walked out of the room, and pulled the string while he was fixing to snipe a guy.

BOOM! Crash!!! HAHA

We showed him the dick labled Halo "Mobile" He laughed as it worked on pretty much any computer that had a usb port..

No Harsh fellings - We later installed the disck for him :p ...

What do you think of this joke?

Well, after playin gsom eold maps, I found that there is a metro cop biped on GM_flatgrass, and The player's head on Hillbilly Mudbog is gman's.

Ok, there in their early stages, but I can wait out until they get a little sweeter. Npcs, or anything?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » where to download halo 2 ????????? May 29, 2010 10:26 AM (Total replies: 23)

Same with steam, I had the undead patch somewhere, but I never used it, never knew what it did. I heard of some patches that fix Vista crashes, thats why I downloaded it, but once I read the description, I just forgot about it...

And people go out and risk their life to get a $2 game for free....

Some are even a "Mighty" fifty cents....

Yes, I followed the tuts, and used the programs, but the problem came when I either loaded a non map tag into a map, or tried to load a map with non- map tags (such as, if I did get one in, it failed to load the map)

Oh, well, then can some on e else work on it, no body has to, but it would be nice. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 29, 2010 10:14 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Sweet, looks great, especially the rally truck!!!

Yes, the headcrab is very well done, as I see in the pictures. Oh, I see what your saying, he is going to make more?

Then what loads the downloaded tags?

After Playing Gmod for about 4 months, I came up with a neat Idea, Why not have a weapon that can move certain objects, like a crate or a worthog, or even zap another player!

Also: The HL2 Headcrab is really cool, could smoeone work on importing some more NPC's from Hl2?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » is it really the end of XBL for halo2 May 28, 2010 05:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

Wait, what?

I played Halo 2 on XBL 3 days ago, whats goin on here?

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » where to download halo 2 ????????? May 28, 2010 05:53 PM (Total replies: 23)

For just once, golly, its $6 man, not worth going to jail for fraud....

I haven't tried this again yet, but back when I used Vista 64 bit, Sapien crashed when I tried to load a tag off the tag section, giving an error message saying the file was corrupt, or important data was missing. Half of the time, It froze, and closed, or froze, and was closed in task manager.

If it was spec related, here are the specs of the computer i tried it on:

Ideq 210V

Amd Athlon XP 2.1Ghz

2gb DDR 400mhz Ram

160 Gb Seagate 7200 Serial ATA Hard drive

Ati Radeon 9600 Pro 256mb

Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

I am very busy re- installing my stuff after a recent Hard drive failure, but if you know somthing about this error, please let me know, so I can hopefully create a newer version of myu ancient experiments....

*Thank you for your time and consideration*

Time: Fri October 18, 2019 11:21 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website