A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HCDPAMF
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 01:13 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 117
What Games do you play: Halo, GearsofWar, MassEffect, Elder Scrolls, BioShock, Half-Life, Crysis, Portal
Flood love

Post Statistics
HCDPAMF has contributed to 8 posts out of 469347 total posts (0.00%) in 3,377 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Disabling music? Aug 3, 2018 01:13 AM (Total replies: 4)

Thank you! The first command works. No need to know the tag names.

But once it reaches the next music in the cutscene, I'll have to use the command again (Yeah, it's just a ~ and up arrow). But that's better than nothing.

Halo CE General Discussion » Disabling music? Aug 2, 2018 06:20 AM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nertez
You can disable music in the audio settings

Cutscene music still plays. I want to watch the cutscenes without music.

Halo CE General Discussion » Disabling music? Jul 25, 2018 02:34 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'm a curious guy, so I just want to disable Halo's music. How can I do this?

How would I get the game to play in these two ways?
- Just the voices and SFX.
- Just the voices and no SFX

Halo CE General Discussion » My Halo Dropbox folder Jun 10, 2018 04:40 AM (Total replies: 5)

I'm trying to play the Shadowrun prototype, but my JTAG 360 doesn't seem to want to run cache.xbe. Were there any special instructions for playing it or is it not compatible with 360?
Edited by HCDPAMF on Jun 10, 2018 at 04:41 AM

A wild random guy appears

It looks promising if I take it as a custom campaign rather than a "Halo 2 remake".
I believe it should to be akin to what the Halo 2 E3 2003 Demo wanted Halo 2 to be...
...Or you can just throw around whatever you want and do whatever you please. Thus you can call it your own version of the campaign...

I also don't think that DMR (If it is what I think it is) belongs there.

I hope you guys do well for the horrid Sacred Icon level.

Quote: --- Original message by: The Lodeman
Halo 2 had some of the absolute best and most stunning encounters of the entire series.
The tank run on mombasa brigde.
The gauss hog gunning section in that same level.
The delta halo drop.
The arbiter missions against the brutes in uprising.
High charity.

All of them absolute jewels of levels, epithamies of awesome level design and gameplay.

But hey, if you claim this will surpass the "heavily flawed gameplay" of Halo 2 then go for it.

Agreed. They were repetitive but fun.
Edited by HCDPAMF on Nov 13, 2012 at 09:21 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Beta] Halo: Covert Ops Jul 1, 2010 03:57 AM (Total replies: 102)

This campaign is awesome!!!!!

But I keep on getting found at E60 and keep receiving the ranking Waldo (LOL! What's Waldo?)

At E10 I first told the story and got the bonus level then you keep your SMG from the story(LOL!) When I tried saying no I had no weapon. I agreed when Dover asked me I finished the level and restarted it I said no this time but It seems to have the same result then I tried saying "I Will Cut You" and I laughed when you had two knives and a light saber I killed all the marines and received the ranking Team Slayer.

At E30 I got stuck and skipped it (I killed the two councilors but nothing happens) but that already happened to someone else so that's not important.

At E40 when you go to the place with grunts and two hunters (in a tunnel) when I killed them Dover says something then I went to the right side and went back in time and Dover says it again if I keep doing that it repeats so I went to the left side.

Near the end of E40 it was nearly impossible for a lone ODST to survive that many Honor Guards.
I laughed at the end of E40 when he jumped off the bridge and somehow survived.

EDIT:
I forgot to say that when I went to E50 I killed all enemies and said "I never met a honorable Elite before" He had no weapon then I killed him it says "Press E to swap for A" when I go near him. I pressed E then hands showed up Firing doesn't do anything but if you melee the hands punch.
Edited by HCDPAMF on Jul 1, 2010 at 04:05 AM

Awesome!
But I don't know how to add tags in a map so I can't try driving the hornet

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 5:00 PM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website