A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: KE_Trace
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 09:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
No Wai!
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
KE_Trace has contributed to 166 posts out of 419710 total posts (.04%) in 3,115 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Where are these new members coming from? Honestly I want to know.

CMT's next map will come out when it's done, and I'm not sure what other map makers are using OS.

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jul 10, 2012 04:56 PM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
the blur is being worked on (it was just responded to on the issues page like 2 days ago, after all of these months lol) The blur issue existed back in the OS 2.5 betas, it was linked to custom bipeds (and according to the issues page, it still is)

Ah okay; will that fix the tearing as well?

At one point, I believe I had pinpointed the HUD resolution issue, but that was to long ago; I don't even notice when my HUD changes scale now lol. You just get use to it eventually.

Yeah I usually only notice it during the death screen.

Hi. Haven't seen you in years, I don't even remember what we use to talk about. Whats up?

Yeah I moved to the good ole Bible Belt (a fate arguably worse than death) and only recently got "tolerable" internet speeds. I can hardly remember what we did either. I remember Zelda, gravity guns, jackal shields and... hogdriver(?).

God...hogdriver...

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jul 10, 2012 03:53 PM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: KozakuuDerp. Haven't replied in so long. Anyway Jaz's method did get the chat back for a while (which is the one I'm more worried about) but now It's gone plus the kill messages. Tried uninstalling OS but that didn't seem to help. Note these problems arose only after I'd installed OS.
Also:

This happened while I was playing an sp map, ideas on how to fix?

I'm having a similar error on the map Ambush. I'll try to get a screenshot of it later. (When I can figure out how, since print screen ins't working.) Also, when I play online the HUD will randomly change from stranded- to wide-screen, even though in the F7 menu it is set to scale.
System specs are Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, AMD Phenom II X6, AMD Radeon HD 6700 (1gb dedicated DDR5 RAM), 8 gigabytes DDR3 RAM.

Didn't some old maps have some kind of motion blur hack in them? Could that be what's messing up OS motion blur??

As for text, I did the MSI file thing and the chatlog appears now, but when I'm typing the text doesn't appear on the bottom.

hi kirby

Halo CE General Discussion » e-machine video driver is being GAY plz help May 16, 2008 09:44 AM (Total replies: 23)

Who cares if his computer is homo-sexual?.. mines worse.. its having a identity crisis.. its a compaq, ive had it since last christmas (not this one, last one) and suddenly, like 3 weeks ago, it dicided it wants to be a HP.. no bios updates or anything.. just on its own, suddenly the screen at turn on was HP.. a sure sign of its iminate demise..

Mine did that too, weird. I know HP bought Compaq, but still.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Feb 26, 2008 07:07 PM (Total replies: 719)

C&C95, Generals/Zero Hour, Tiberium Sun, Tiberium Wars. But thats offtopic.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Feb 26, 2008 02:20 PM (Total replies: 719)

Oh Hi Thar!

I remember Gibbo telling me about this in Gmod. :D

I may be able to help Tag, but its been about 2 years since I did anything in HCE, been to busy playing Command and Conquer and Sappin' Gibbo's Mechs.

Edited by KE_Trace on Feb 26, 2008 at 02:25 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: donut7024
What ever happened to someone stepping up saying "Hey I can learn how to make programs and make a Halo CE HMT for ya"?

When did anyone like that exist? No one is going to go out of there way to make a conversion of HMT for CE, for the simple reasons of; A: Coding isn't easy. Its too hard to make something for people too ignorant too learn something new, and B: Halo CE is meant for MAKING MAPS, not MODIFYING MAPS. Besides, Halo CE is picky, and will only play maps of the same version, unlike PC, where you can mod maps and people can still join.

Quote: --- Original message by: donut7024
So I am leaving the forums and maybe Halo CE.

Okay, Bye.
Edited by KE_Trace on Feb 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » facepalm.jpg - "Custom" Chat Console Jan 25, 2008 06:31 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: [ШМ] STW CђтππλЛ: what the hell, thats not me

:downs:

Halo CE General Discussion » facepalm.jpg - "Custom" Chat Console Jan 25, 2008 04:40 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: cryticfarm
Lol, I wonder if anyone would notice with it saying CMT.H2vista in the screenshot :P

BWAHAHAHAHA XD

I nearly died. gg cheatsman.

Halo CE General Discussion » Church Aug 20, 2007 05:20 PM (Total replies: 39)

Its out.

Quote: --- Original message by: Killer56
lol i wish i still had my Halo PC disk so i have 2 go out and buy a Halo pc or get a cracked version of it

Talking about cracks will get you banned..

Also awesome Kirby :o

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Impact by Nexus Halo Jun 28, 2007 07:45 PM (Total replies: 17)

It looks like a bunch of boxes. =/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Can any1 rip out xbox maps May 26, 2007 03:52 PM (Total replies: 9)

No, it is illegal, even if you own a copy, Bungie said it was illegal to rip things from H2X.

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Aug 11, 2006 02:56 PM (Total replies: 22)

Yea, Im Talking Bout ppl That Have A Speaking Part And Such, And We Maybe Will Not Have Teamspeak, Too Hard, Problly Just Pre-Record Our Voise And Edit It In, Oh, And This Is What Bacon Said:

Quote: Um, sure, you can use it, but I'm not on gruntmaps, like, at all anymore...
And I don't really care what anyone does
If you have Halo 2, I can send you a much better one where everything is the actual models with real textures from both halo and halo 2 (original ripped models, so you have to have Halo 2

I'm Pretty Sure That Means Yes

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Aug 11, 2006 10:25 AM (Total replies: 22)

im saying dont chose someonelike a marine and sound like cortana

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Aug 9, 2006 01:49 PM (Total replies: 22)

it dose have a story...kind-of....i cantt give it away tho, and anyone can join but here are some requairments:

(1: X-Fire

(2: A mic

(3: Full version of fraps

(4: REALLY good gfx

(5: Good internet

(6: Must chose a char that has a voise close to yours

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Jul 19, 2006 01:31 PM (Total replies: 22)

o ya i remember u the LS driver, well you can have to job IF you have a mic

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Jul 19, 2006 11:14 AM (Total replies: 22)

1: yes but if they destroy the other earthlings then all they would have to deal with is the humans on Halo, and the marines/john 117 have translateing devices so the elites were speaking their languge but the humans heard it in english

2:like the movies called its untitled, im not good with names, so if any1 can come up with a better name then "The Brute" and a name for the movie it will be highly aprecated.

3: to rest after the long trip to earth and refual their ships and its also a gather point for all the covvies to group for their attack

4:its the human 1, only a few marines and john survive and it will have a 2ed movie useing halo 2 if i get an x-box 360

Edited by KE_Trace on Jul 19, 2006 at 11:17 AM

General Machinima Discussions » New "Full" Movie: "Untitled Movie" Jul 18, 2006 11:47 PM (Total replies: 22)

ok smakatar and wolf are in, if you have X-fire add me: ketrace
also their is a new postion open, SParten 117 (or john) i learnd its ezer to just tell ppl what to do then have to do it self, and i may also help in filming, and i have learned more about dev and im asking bacon for premisssion to use it still >.<

Edited by KE_Trace on Jul 18, 2006 at 11:52 PM

General Machinima Discussions » New serie Called "The ring world" Jul 18, 2006 11:27 AM (Total replies: 21)

bump_possession= cheat_bump_possession 1 and for other non-hosts to control a biped they enter rcon <rcon password here> cheat_bump_possession 1 or 0 to turn off, to make a rcon password type sv_rcon_password <new password here> and so on so forth, and i know meny other codes/sv comands so if u need me PM me
Edited by KE_Trace on Jul 18, 2006 at 11:28 AM

Time: Fri November 28, 2014 6:56 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website