A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: KE_Trace
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 09:54 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
No Wai!
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
KE_Trace has contributed to 166 posts out of 479430 total posts (.03%) in 2,996 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Where are these new members coming from? Honestly I want to know.

CMT's next map will come out when it's done, and I'm not sure what other map makers are using OS.

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jul 10, 2012 04:56 PM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
the blur is being worked on (it was just responded to on the issues page like 2 days ago, after all of these months lol) The blur issue existed back in the OS 2.5 betas, it was linked to custom bipeds (and according to the issues page, it still is)

Ah okay; will that fix the tearing as well?

At one point, I believe I had pinpointed the HUD resolution issue, but that was to long ago; I don't even notice when my HUD changes scale now lol. You just get use to it eventually.

Yeah I usually only notice it during the death screen.

Hi. Haven't seen you in years, I don't even remember what we use to talk about. Whats up?

Yeah I moved to the good ole Bible Belt (a fate arguably worse than death) and only recently got "tolerable" internet speeds. I can hardly remember what we did either. I remember Zelda, gravity guns, jackal shields and... hogdriver(?).

God...hogdriver...

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Jul 10, 2012 03:53 PM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: KozakuuDerp. Haven't replied in so long. Anyway Jaz's method did get the chat back for a while (which is the one I'm more worried about) but now It's gone plus the kill messages. Tried uninstalling OS but that didn't seem to help. Note these problems arose only after I'd installed OS.
Also:

This happened while I was playing an sp map, ideas on how to fix?

I'm having a similar error on the map Ambush. I'll try to get a screenshot of it later. (When I can figure out how, since print screen ins't working.) Also, when I play online the HUD will randomly change from stranded- to wide-screen, even though in the F7 menu it is set to scale.
System specs are Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, AMD Phenom II X6, AMD Radeon HD 6700 (1gb dedicated DDR5 RAM), 8 gigabytes DDR3 RAM.

Didn't some old maps have some kind of motion blur hack in them? Could that be what's messing up OS motion blur??

As for text, I did the MSI file thing and the chatlog appears now, but when I'm typing the text doesn't appear on the bottom.

hi kirby

Halo CE General Discussion » e-machine video driver is being GAY plz help May 16, 2008 09:44 AM (Total replies: 23)

Who cares if his computer is homo-sexual?.. mines worse.. its having a identity crisis.. its a compaq, ive had it since last christmas (not this one, last one) and suddenly, like 3 weeks ago, it dicided it wants to be a HP.. no bios updates or anything.. just on its own, suddenly the screen at turn on was HP.. a sure sign of its iminate demise..

Mine did that too, weird. I know HP bought Compaq, but still.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Feb 26, 2008 07:07 PM (Total replies: 719)

C&C95, Generals/Zero Hour, Tiberium Sun, Tiberium Wars. But thats offtopic.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Feb 26, 2008 02:20 PM (Total replies: 719)

Oh Hi Thar!

I remember Gibbo telling me about this in Gmod. :D

I may be able to help Tag, but its been about 2 years since I did anything in HCE, been to busy playing Command and Conquer and Sappin' Gibbo's Mechs.

Edited by KE_Trace on Feb 26, 2008 at 02:25 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: donut7024
What ever happened to someone stepping up saying "Hey I can learn how to make programs and make a Halo CE HMT for ya"?

When did anyone like that exist? No one is going to go out of there way to make a conversion of HMT for CE, for the simple reasons of; A: Coding isn't easy. Its too hard to make something for people too ignorant too learn something new, and B: Halo CE is meant for MAKING MAPS, not MODIFYING MAPS. Besides, Halo CE is picky, and will only play maps of the same version, unlike PC, where you can mod maps and people can still join.

Quote: --- Original message by: donut7024
So I am leaving the forums and maybe Halo CE.

Okay, Bye.
Edited by KE_Trace on Feb 2, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » facepalm.jpg - "Custom" Chat Console Jan 25, 2008 06:31 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: [ШМ] STW CђтππλЛ: what the hell, thats not me

:downs:

Halo CE General Discussion » facepalm.jpg - "Custom" Chat Console Jan 25, 2008 04:40 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: cryticfarm
Lol, I wonder if anyone would notice with it saying CMT.H2vista in the screenshot :P

BWAHAHAHAHA XD

I nearly died. gg cheatsman.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Codename: Cold Winter Dec 30, 2007 12:05 PM (Total replies: 47)

UVW Errors ahoy!

I hope you don't plan on releasing this anytime soon. >.>
Also, You have alot of UVW :You did use UWVs, right? >.<: errors, which really need to be fix, because it makes your map look fugly, if you have xfire, I might be able to help you with that.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Codename: Cold Winter Dec 29, 2007 01:50 PM (Total replies: 47)

Plane Modeling V.S. Box Modeling Aside.

See the the Rendering tab in the top middle, use that, it makes pictures of your models look alot better. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Codename: Cold Winter Dec 29, 2007 01:44 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: corndogman939
don't tell someone to jump ahead to plane modeling when they don't know that much about modeling in the first place. its just going to confuse them. Selentic is right. start slow, learn the tools of max, then learn plane modeling.

Actually, looking closer, he already IS plain modeling to an extent. See, he used a plane for the map. So I'm not going too advance for him, I'm helping him learn to plane model better.

Your Argument is void; Good day.

E)
Quote: --- Original message by: SiMuLaCrUmIt looks like crap if you do not know how to utilize editable poly correctly.

http://www.escalight.com/tutorials/3dsmax-tutorials/modeling-apache-part-1.html

Box modelled, and that doesn't look too bad.

Yes, but most people can't; its :imo: much easier to plane model.
Edited by KE_Trace on Dec 29, 2007 at 01:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Codename: Cold Winter Dec 29, 2007 01:12 PM (Total replies: 47)

Quote: --- Original message by: selentic
Theres nothing wrong with vertex modelling, but this is nothing interesting, fiddle with box modelling, then make something with plane or vertex, and youre good.

No. No no no no no.

Don't use box modeling, it looks like crap, use This Tutorial http://www.moddb.com/tutorials/23868/beretta-9000-video-tutorial and apply gained knowledge on map. Also those pictures :They aren't even renders :fail:: are hideous. Use that tutorial I gave you and then show some progress pictures.

Edited by KE_Trace on Dec 29, 2007 at 01:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Church Aug 20, 2007 05:20 PM (Total replies: 39)

Its out.

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 20, 2007 05:16 PM (Total replies: 215)

Never mind, Its not worth my time anyway.
Edited by KE_Trace on Aug 20, 2007 at 05:17 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 20, 2007 04:42 PM (Total replies: 215)

Quote: --- Original message by: fuzzy
This thread is two months old, but I've only been at it for a month, considering I went away on vacation for 3 and a half weeks, and my computer got infected with a virus about a week into it and i lost everything on my computer overnight.

I'm not backed into a corner. I'm sick of all you mediocre people who doubt me because you don't know me.

Its not a H1 AR with C.M.T.s' skin i haven't even seen C.M.T.s' skin.
I'm talking about 4 weapons carried. I'm talking about 3 grenades, not C.M.T.s' BR.

I'm smarter than all of you think.

Wow, Get out.

You say your smart but theirs so many spelling errors it makes me want to wash my eyes with hot acid.

Also, fixed that for you.
Edited by KE_Trace on Aug 20, 2007 at 04:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 20, 2007 04:17 PM (Total replies: 215)

Quote: --- Original message by: fuzzy

i have seen portable turrets, maybe you havent Show me please.
seen destructable vehicles sync and i know how to do them Show me please
seen 3 grenades. Bull, its HARD CODED, meaning it can only have too, if your thinking of CMT, thats only a secondary fire for the BR, not a third grenade type.
oh and i have seen 4 weapons on a map before so stfu. Your dumb, of course theirs more then 4 guns on a MAP, but you can only hold 3 at a time.

already have a spiker done. Sure.
already have an h3 ar Yeah, the H1ar with the released CMT AR skin
already have an almmost perfect mongoose. Sure.

yall dont even know meTHATS WHY! We don't know you, and you haven't shown ANYTHING.
so how can you doubt what i can do? You haven't showed anything.
you cant without some conjured up theory and arrogance. No, your right, I can't, but you have been at this for what, 2 months, and still haven't shown ANYTHING, Don't make a WIP thread unless you have pictures to prove that your not lieing.

Quote: i am no longer posting on this thread. i will upload the map when im done with it andsee how many downloads i get and what errors there are and possibly make a v2 that fixes all of them.

Ahaha! Backed into a corner so your forced to call it quits. But alas, I'll be waiting for your box models, and if they don't come, then I rub in your face how I knew you would fail. :along with everyone else that knew you'd fail:
Edited by KE_Trace on Aug 20, 2007 at 04:22 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 20, 2007 03:59 PM (Total replies: 215)

Oh, and:

Quote:
H3 ASSAULT RIFLE
possible, but I doubt you can do it.
BATTLE RIFLE
Can't wait to see the ripped H2br with no changes.
H3 NEEDLER
see AR
MONGOOSE
See Needler
H3 HOG
see ATV
PORTABLE TURRETS
Won't sync online
EXPLODING VEHICLES
Will not sync online
BUBBLE SHIELD
Sure, but its just gonna be Kirby's with a different texture :IF THAT!:
GRAV LIFT
Doesn't really work
HOPEFULLY ALL NADES
DENIED. Halo is hard-coded to only have 2 grenade types, and only 3 weapons max at a time.
SPIKER
Have fun trying to make it.
WILL DUAL WIELD BY PRESSING Q NOT BY SEPERATE WEAPONS

My response in bold.

Halo CE General Discussion » h3 valhalla Aug 20, 2007 03:44 PM (Total replies: 215)

Ahahaha!

This thread is so funny.

I've seen him ask for the tags so he doesn't have to do anything, showing that he can't tag weapons, or make them fir that matter.

I've seen his ask simple questions, showing hes a noob.

Srsly, you should stop now. your wasting everyones time.

Quote: --- Original message by: Killer56
lol i wish i still had my Halo PC disk so i have 2 go out and buy a Halo pc or get a cracked version of it

Talking about cracks will get you banned..

Also awesome Kirby :o

Time: Fri August 1, 2014 7:48 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website