A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Spartan314
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 02:33 AM
Interests: I have interests.
Your Age: Unofficial adult
What Games do you play: All Halo on PC, Assassins' Creed (up until III), Age of Mythology, Batman Arkham
Former biped rigger & FP animator

Post Statistics
Spartan314 has contributed to 5372 posts out of 461531 total posts (1.16%) in 2,412 days (2.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 20, 2017 02:33 AM (Total replies: 11204)

Is this in any way supposed to look like a real cave?
Because no cave I've ever seen has an orifice that small. Talking about the entrance of course.
And what's with the hole on the top? Did some gigantic meerkat decide it'd make a nice skylight?

Quote: --- Original message by: theshadow0222
You could probably do a lot with members of Covenant species that aren't in the Covenant.

Actually, a covenant based something could be really interesting.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Mar 19, 2017 05:23 AM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: Storm
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Asking lightly because I know how it is with projects in CE.
Do you yourself have a goal on when to release this? Or are you just working on it without thinking of any date at all?

I'm honestly just working on it as I go. I'm pretty much finished all BSP modelling as it is, I've just got game play and story to play around with now.

Sounds good.
Hope you do reach a point where you can say you'd be happy with a release.
Sometimes perfectionists don't ever stop working and their projects end up never seeing light of day because it wasn't good enough by their standards.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 19, 2017 05:21 AM (Total replies: 245)

Yes.
You lowly proletariat.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Mar 18, 2017 01:33 AM (Total replies: 66)

Asking lightly because I know how it is with projects in CE.
Do you yourself have a goal on when to release this? Or are you just working on it without thinking of any date at all?

Halo CE General Discussion » Found these buried in my files. here ya go Mar 17, 2017 11:06 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: MS14A
Right so posted this over at open carnage, but I found some old work of mine when I was ripping stuff. It's models and assets from UCGO, a defunct Mobile Suit Gundam MMO centered around the One Year War.

https://mega.nz/#!pZJwCSRK!3WB1xUGRCGWtMiiD01EOppFV1f3IlAuJ5RP9V1zn3_k

Two examples shown are the MS-14A Gelgoog, a late OYW suit created by Zeonic from the principality of Zeon and the RX-78-1 Prototype Gundam, a test bed suit for the Federation Force's own MS technology (barring the Zanny)

While the above shows suits there are more than that with several ships like the Zeon Musai and Federation Salamis class. Also enclosed in the archive is a bulk pack that has every weapon I could find in game.

Ultimately I'm dumping these so they may be of use to someone and figured the best way to do this would to just be seed various sites with the link. I did try to get the weapons and suits into New Vegas as armors but never got far.

E: Has there been any gundam vehicles made yet?
Edited by Spartan314 on Mar 17, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » it's a thing. Halo CE 60 FPS Mar 15, 2017 10:34 PM (Total replies: 70)

This is very cool.

On a side note, those aren't the final textures for the sparrowhawk or whatever they're called, are they?
They look like they could use some work to escape the SPV2 style and into the SPV3 style.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 14, 2017 03:26 AM (Total replies: 11204)

That is one really cool looking room.
I don't think I've seen many fan rooms in a custom map for CE?

Continually rooting for you Mr. Dratt.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 11, 2017 05:16 AM (Total replies: 11204)

I don't know if it's intentional or not but I really appreciate how the planet on the screen is opposite to the actual planet in the .sky.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 10, 2017 09:23 PM (Total replies: 14952)

Love all of the stuff you've been churning out Flanker
Good work

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 9, 2017 06:23 AM (Total replies: 11908)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Dear Not_mooks:

At least my draws and 2d animations arent ugly and tarded. Go to school and learn how to draw and animate before you critic a better modder.
-The legendary Halonimator

I hope you're not this autistic when speaking to people face to face.

Use my tagset, and stop relating with mustardz1337. But be carefull, dont use any vanilla-CMT-zteam-tsce tags. it took me months to balance this thing.
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50038

To which you've still not explained for.
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
...Dont ask how do i balanced the tagset, because i dont have a short explanation.
Edited by Halonimator on Feb 4, 2017 at 12:31 AM

I'm willing to hear out the whole thing.
If you have a whole explanation to give that is.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 7, 2017 03:42 AM (Total replies: 11908)

There many problems with this mod... ugh...

List them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 7, 2017 12:29 AM (Total replies: 11204)

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
Says Mookz is a waste of time
> Ports beaver creek

lmao

I tried making my own very basic singleplayer campaign with Reach weaponry and bipeds a year ago or something.
It was a lot of work doing it alone and I got de-motivated and abolished the whole thing.

2 to 3 years is an extremely optimistic estimate to achieve what you propose. Especially if your team is going to be composed of hobbyists.

Not trying to shoot this down though, so good luck, because you're gonna need lots of it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 worst HCE mappers/modders Mar 4, 2017 06:52 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
1. Halonimator
2. Halonimator
3. Halonimator
4. Halonimator
5. Halonimator
6. Halonimator
7. Halonimator
8. Halonimator
9. Halonimator
10. Johnlex2

Accurate

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Feb 26, 2017 03:01 AM (Total replies: 66)

Glad this is still alive.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 26, 2017 02:59 AM (Total replies: 89)

but where's unikraken?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Feb 23, 2017 07:33 PM (Total replies: 84)

Woah
That's actually really neat

Time: Tue March 28, 2017 12:07 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website