A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Spartan314
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 07:00 AM
Interests: I have interests.
Your Age: Unofficial adult
What Games do you play: All Halo on PC, Assassins' Creed (up until III), Age of Mythology, Batman Arkham
Former biped rigger & FP animator

Post Statistics
Spartan314 has contributed to 5549 posts out of 466530 total posts (1.19%) in 2,805 days (1.98 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Today @ 07:00 AM (Total replies: 43)

Sure thing Master Cheesus

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Yesterday @ 03:33 AM (Total replies: 182)

Yesss bring back the AI
Also... automatic pistols?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Error Tool++ Help Apr 23, 2018 11:11 PM (Total replies: 6)

I don't speak Spanish. lo siento
Are you following a tutorial when making this map?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Error Tool++ Help Apr 23, 2018 07:00 AM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: SaulXD
then you do not know how to solve it. Another question I was thinking could be why I ask myself when I use this code tool structure levels / tutorial tutorial that I wonder something like which shader I wanted to use and they were listed from 1 to 9 I think and I think that you chose generic good I hope your answer truly I'm excited to create a halo map and I do not want these mistakes to ruin my emotion. I'm waiting for your response

I'm gonna take a wild guess and stake you're using Google Translate
If the shader thing is coming up that means you probably haven't named your shaders properly in the levels folder.
There should be as many .shader files as you have texture materials in 3DSMax.
Once the names of each match then try rebuilding your structure, it should work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend can't join server Apr 22, 2018 05:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

Game keys

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 22, 2018 05:05 AM (Total replies: 182)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
wow interesting

Halo CE General Discussion » help file WRML Apr 17, 2018 04:36 AM (Total replies: 1)

What is this

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 16, 2018 03:51 AM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Hurt me again.
https://i.imgur.com/gPIpGIN.gif

I haven't met anyone this childish since the 3rd grade

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 10, 2018 10:52 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
Belief does not make one bad; a bad belief reflects that one does not value what is good.

You keep missing the point.
Nobody cares whether you choose to believe in God or some chocolate chip in your grandma's muffin.
It's what you're doing with your belief that continually rubs people the wrong way, and what's worse, it makes your religion look bad to people that don't follow your faith.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 10, 2018 07:32 PM (Total replies: 182)

Oh yeah
Bring back the vinyl pants 90s fashion

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] contingency Apr 8, 2018 10:44 PM (Total replies: 3)

It'd probably be better to turn it into a PDF file and upload to a large file hosting site
Kinda like Jesse did?

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 7, 2018 09:52 PM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Your definition of "behave" was forcing everyone to read the Bible.

lmaooo hahahah that's fantastic

Halo CE General Discussion » 3dsmax 2019 Apr 7, 2018 08:16 AM (Total replies: 10)

Team Chimp

If you really wanted to you could recompile the map with the multiplayer version of the tag instead of the singleplayer version.
IIRC the multiplayer version uses a separate weapon tag

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Apr 2, 2018 09:53 PM (Total replies: 182)

Wow time flies

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 1, 2018 06:09 AM (Total replies: 51)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
I'm really doing whatever I want.

Living the dream man

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I fix this "error" (invisible walls) Mar 31, 2018 11:01 PM (Total replies: 4)

Have your portalled your level?
I'd say looking into portals
You can make it so that the level renders the specific parts of the level you want depending on where you are.

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
I don't think I ever did, but here was the first animation set I showed to the public:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-U9ooKo1Ro

Goddamn your first ever reload was so good

lol good meme

I did a Jorge turrent
That's all I have to show for my time spent here

Time: Wed April 25, 2018 2:13 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website