A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: flyingpenguin117
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 10, 2011 05:55 PM
Location: Look behind you. Now I'm Not there, so check under your bed. Moved already. Closet? Now your dead.
Occupation: small-scale demolitions and housesitter. good combo, huh?
Interests: Your mom
Your Age: I could tell you. But then I would have to kill you.
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Halo 1, 2, and Reach, Total war, Call of Duty, Farcry
You must Never, EVER leave a SINGLE BOB ALIVE!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
flyingpenguin117 has contributed to 305 posts out of 469496 total posts (.06%) in 3,379 days (.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Dec 10, 2011 05:55 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: DA_Ender

Okay I decided to do some frapsing of the maps and vehicles to give you nice folks an update on the action. It's been a long time coming and for awhile I was convinced that the Vesper would never see a dogfight due to a wierd exception error with a block function attachment but that has since been fixed after two nights of staying up all night working away. The maps are still being beta tested but there is a light of release at the end of the tunnel. Feedback is good! Let me know what you think guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYh6JCQ1hsQ

Vehicle list:

Contamination:
-Longsword
-Rocket Jet (Extinction)
-Mythos
-Scarab
-Blacked out Stealth ChaingunMissilehog
-Phantom
-Brute Ghost
-Spectre
-Siren Jet
-Blacked out Stealth Bulldog
-Blacked out Stealth Gauss Hog
-Brute Banshee
-Hornet
-AA Wraith
-Scorpion
-Covenant Gun Tower
-Seraph
-Blacked out Stealth Missile Pelican
-Fuel Rod Ghost
-Wasp
-Blacked out Stealth Drop Pod Pelican
-Elephant
-Shadow
-Mini Mac Cannon
-Mass Driver Cannon
-Vesper
-H3 Banshee

Genocide:
-Longsword
-Rocket Jet (Extinction)
-Mythos
-Scarab
-Blacked out Stealth ChaingunMissilehog
-Phantom
-Brute Ghost
-Spectre
-Siren Jet
-Blacked out Stealth Bulldog
-Blacked out Stealth Gauss Hog
-Brute Banshee
-Hornet
-AA Wraith
-Scorpion
-Covenant Gun Tower
-Seraph
-Blacked out Stealth Missile Pelican
-Wasp
-Elephant
-Shadow
-Mini Mac Cannon
-Mass Driver Cannon
-Vesper
-H3 Banshee
-Battlecruiser
-Mini-Carrier Dropship

Paradox:
-Chaingun Turrets
-Snow Missilehog
-Snow Chaingun Hog
-Brute Ghost
-Spectre
-Snow Gauss Hog
-Hornet
-AA Wraith
-Scorpion
-Elephant
-Shadow
-H3 Banshee

Edited by DA_Ender on Oct 30, 2010 at 05:09 AM

Its been over a year since this was announced. 6 months since our last update.
*Hangs self*

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]HALO VS COD(make sure halo wins) Sep 3, 2011 02:43 PM (Total replies: 218)

BATTLEFIELD FTW!!!!1!!111!!!onehundredeleven1!
It has absolutely no storyline, and Halo has better Coop, So I'll give it those.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Toten Nacht Aug 9, 2011 03:15 PM (Total replies: 334)

Quote: --- Original message by: rerout343

Quote: --- Original message by: phatjuice
where can i get his first map?

Here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5703

Quote: --- Original message by: flyingpenguin117
It would probably be better if you did something that wasn't already in Nazi Zombies (I've never heard The One, and not even sure if it was in it) But if you did, I would say Not Ready to Die. Your call though.

So you are doing radios?
Edited by flyingpenguin117 on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:34 PM

I still haven't decided on the song yet. But as far as the radios, probably not, because I don't have any good voice actors right now.(Waiting for another project for that)
Edited by rerout343 on Jul 25, 2011 at 03:34 PM

I could do voice acting and write a back story. I'm a pretty good voice actor, but can't get around some high pitched buzzing in the background, but will sound normal with a radio filter.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Toten Nacht Jul 25, 2011 01:33 PM (Total replies: 334)

--- Original message by: flyingpenguin117
You should add a hidden song and some radios. For the song, I was thinking either "I Won't Bow" by Breaking Benjamin or "Die Trying" by Art of Dying. And I could do voice acting for the radios to provide some explanation to the backstory.

Already am, although for the song I was thinking something like "The One" or "115".

It would probably be better if you did something that wasn't already in Nazi Zombies (I've never heard The One, and not even sure if it was in it) But if you did, I would say Not Ready to Die. Your call though.

So you are doing radios?
Edited by flyingpenguin117 on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Toten Nacht Jul 25, 2011 12:49 AM (Total replies: 334)

You should add a hidden song and some radios. For the song, I was thinking either "I Won't Bow" by Breaking Benjamin or "Die Trying" by Art of Dying. And I could do voice acting for the radios to provide some explanation to the backstory.

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 4 Jun 9, 2011 11:52 PM (Total replies: 224)

They have to put more effort into Halo 4 than into a remake of the first one. They have 5 months, so do you really think that they can fix and polish everything and make a qhole new multiplayer setup for the game? They will more than likely make a new one for Halo 4, its just that HCE remake is just a remake, and reach has only been out for 9 months, so one would be completely abandoned.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Remake! Jun 9, 2011 12:03 AM (Total replies: 423)

Its been about 5 seconds since this was released, and already people are saying it will be the worst thing in the history of ever. They are trying to keep it original to the first game, and theres nothing wrong with that, especially considering that its an aniversary release, not a whole new game that they don't have time to make, considering they are busy with Halo 4. Besides, the game isn't due for at least 5 months; thats plenty of time to fix the bugs people keep pointing out. Personally, I think Reach was amazing, and so do the 100,000 people who play it every day (not counting the ones without live).

Halo CE General Discussion » HALO 4 Jun 8, 2011 11:50 PM (Total replies: 224)

Quote: --- Original message by: Karima Narstrom
Thats no moon...

THATS YO MOMMA!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE3 2011! Mar 28, 2011 09:09 PM (Total replies: 413)

If I ever get 3ds working again, I might submit Reclamation.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Mar 21, 2011 11:32 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
wow these maps look great! i have an idea. can you release the finished maps and when you get genocide working, release that separately?

ps- sorry i can't help you with that problem though.

I was going to suggest the exact same thing. Genocide kind of seems like an amped up version of Contamination. The primary difference would be the chokepoints like the MAC station and the positioning of the flags. The core gameplay and tagsets are rather similar (obviously).

General Machinima Discussions » Legend of the Developers Mar 13, 2011 06:00 PM (Total replies: 11)

Hey, people started posting 6 months after I did and 5 months after I forgot about this.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Feb 26, 2011 10:28 PM (Total replies: 424)

I hope he at least releases the other two. What are we supposed to do while we're waiting for them? Go outside? HA HA HA!

No.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack UPDATE Feb 20, 2011 08:40 PM (Total replies: 424)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sergeant 1337
is this dead or is Ender really busy? or is he having issues with it?

I personally hope its the former. Issues have delayed this for almost 2 months.
Edited by flyingpenguin117 on Feb 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Scenery needed Feb 17, 2011 04:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

There was one in RPG Beta 6

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Feb 16, 2011 07:59 PM (Total replies: 1627)

You should use this:

Mobile SAM Launcher from Civ V, as well as some Covenant equivalent. I think it would be useful as an Anti Aircraft gun for base defense that can't move much, but has a longer range than the Missile hog, but can only attack airborne targets. I should be able to supply models, sounds, and textures.
Edited by flyingpenguin117 on Feb 16, 2011 at 10:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » So whats new? Feb 16, 2011 07:44 PM (Total replies: 54)

Trinity and Requiem are the only projects I'm tracking. And Trinity has sort of come to a standstill.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE HD remake coming this fall? Feb 10, 2011 06:00 PM (Total replies: 45)

It probably would have been better if it were released on PC, where RTS belong. And if you want detail, remeber that the game has to render hundreds of those and still run efficiently. Heres a screenshot from Napoleon Total War:

I have a rather good PC, and, after about 5 minutes, my computer coughed, sputtered, and threw up this picture. Thats how slow it was with highest graphical settings.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request] Stationary Mortar Turret Feb 9, 2011 10:12 PM (Total replies: 8)

Like he said- Gun tower from Extinction with wraith projectile. Just change projectile type in the vehicles weapon. If you want it smaller, well, shade turret? Stationary wraith? You may need to be creative yourself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE HD remake coming this fall? Feb 8, 2011 11:25 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: leyuen
why isn't 343 industries doing this themselves, wasn't the point of having 343 industries was to make halo games after bungie's halo reach game? why are they giving it to some other group to make halo? microsoft should learn from their failures (example halo wars).

so if i think i read the first post rite they are making the same game but the graphics of the game will bee the same, meaning the MP maps and SP maps should be the same rite plus the weapons rite? the only difference would be graphic wise like reach?

343 Industries is making Halo 4. And why does everybody hate Wars? That game is awesome. Besides, this project is likely fake.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 6, 2011 04:14 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Just thought I would post my claymore gunship. The model was made by modifying the longsword because the original idea behind it was to combine the longsword with the AC-130H Spectre gunship, but it didn't come out that way, now I don't know what to call it. The model is in no way finished but I just thought I would get some comments/criticism on it before continuing with it.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Crew(25 Total):

1-Pilot
3-Gunners*
1-radar operator**
20-Paratroopers

*Subject to change depending on guns added.
**Will also incorporate some very basic functions of an AWACS.

Armaments:

2-Duel .50 caliber flak "bubble" turrets.*

*Amount subject to change.

Variants:

Unarmed transport version
Standard loadout with a 105mm Cannon
Basic loadout with a Directed energy nonlinear cannon
Basic loadout with a prototype 105mm railgun

For scale:

I think it would be cool to have a device you can use to call in this beast to sweep the map and bombard enemy forces (SP) for just a few minutes. That would be awesome in something like A30 or B30.

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 12:21 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website