A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MatthewDratt
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 01:04 AM
Interests: Takedown/Lumoria/CE3
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play: Games are for geeks
YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A TAG

Post Statistics
MatthewDratt has contributed to 4743 posts out of 463344 total posts (1.02%) in 2,480 days (1.91 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Today @ 01:04 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

Assassinchief106, I never missed you.

http://i.imgur.com/4NL1RSN.png

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief
Why hasn't the firefight scene gone anywhere? I just searched for firefights on the reg site and the 1st page of results is the exact same it's been since '10.

Because solo firefights suck

That must be the reason.

Solo reason

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Guerilla Font Jun 23, 2017 10:51 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

It took me 14 hours and 30 minutes to make the Guerilla font and about 3.5 hours to remake the WINmenu font.

Almost 19 hours working on this total? That time could have been spent working on Zeus!

Edited by HandofGod on Jun 23, 2017 at 11:17 AM

Or getting a job

Or volunteering for victimized and harmed animals at an animal shelter
Edited by MatthewDratt on Jun 23, 2017 at 10:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Question about objects Jun 23, 2017 12:45 AM (Total replies: 6)

If you turn off gravity in sapien you can move the weapon with the global XYZ arrows on the object

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Good news!

I got the last bit of BSP ingame (finally). Still need to actually add the gameplay there but hey, it's progress, right? (There's also a lot of cleanup to do as well but meh)

Soooooo.... cancelled?

Not yet, no one's mentioned Sierra since the last time I canceled it

Good news!

I got the last bit of BSP ingame (finally). Still need to actually add the gameplay there but hey, it's progress, right? (There's also a lot of cleanup to do as well but meh)

Halo CE General Discussion » The Omega Campaign Jun 21, 2017 10:36 PM (Total replies: 70)

WHAT!? A UV ERROR?!!??!?! ON A CE MAP????? NO

NO WAY

HOW CAN IT BE

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 21, 2017 10:32 PM (Total replies: 40)

Why hasn't the firefight scene gone anywhere? I just searched for firefights on the reg site and the 1st page of results is the exact same it's been since '10.

Because solo firefights suck

Halo CE General Discussion » Map extinction server. Jun 21, 2017 01:02 PM (Total replies: 2)

Check

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 08:27 PM (Total replies: 40)

We really need to know where Advancebo went

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 08:23 PM (Total replies: 40)

ded

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 05:03 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
who are you

Exactly xD
Probably a HMF elder that is from before 2010

You're giving me too much credit. I was an extremely obnoxious and somewhat notorious troll, I was also a 10 year old kid.

Now you're a 13 year old kid! Congrats! We all grow up eventually.

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jun 14, 2017 12:03 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell

i just realized that e3 is going on... hows that for an announcement?
Edited by rcghalohell on Jun 12, 2017 at 05:22 PM

If only someone would do an e3 for custom edition

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
You don't export anything. You realize "Wow Im still working in a 16 year old game engine" and then quit Halo and do something else with your life.

Just finish takedown first K?

one day

Quote: --- Original message by: XxPopeAK49xX
I use my computer to export maps.

WHAT?! H0W?!

Didn't some of the Halo 1.5 maps already get ported?

You don't export anything. You realize "Wow Im still working in a 16 year old game engine" and then quit Halo and do something else with your life.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Backtracking and Trigger Volumes Jun 3, 2017 11:09 PM (Total replies: 2)

That is a pretty complicated way to deal with that. Your continuous script will endlessly spawn AI when the player is in the trigger, instead of just once.

Just use dormant scripts.

(script dormant player_can_backtrack_now
(sleep_until (volume_test_objects Backtrack_Trigger (players)) ;waits for the player to hit the backtracked trigger to place ai
(ai_place 01_Cov_1_Backtrack)
)

(script startup script_copyrighted_mattdratt_2017
(sleep_until (volume_test_objects Enable_Backtrack (players)) ;waits until the player hits the Enable_Backtrack trigger, which should be ahead of Backtrack_Trigger
(wake player_can_backtrack_now)
)

Edited by MatthewDratt on Jun 3, 2017 at 11:11 PM

K

Go to your mediafire settings. Theres like a way to disable HTML5 upload and use flash or some crap like that

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 May 31, 2017 11:11 PM (Total replies: 28)

Cool

Time: Sun June 25, 2017 3:04 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website