A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PRPatxi
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 18, 2017 08:21 AM
Interests:
Your Age: cryEngin
What Games do you play: Halo, League of Legends, Dota, Starcraft, HoN, Hearthstone, Call of Duty
Dennis ban me, please,

Post Statistics
PRPatxi has contributed to 1714 posts out of 462287 total posts (.37%) in 2,373 days (.72 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ATV Arena Apr 18, 2017 08:21 AM (Total replies: 79)

This map was so good back then.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 18, 2017 08:14 AM (Total replies: 11276)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

It was fun getting it to run on something besides linux.
Or XP(no dx9 acceleration on any paid//unpaid VM under Windows. Vbox uses a DXGL wrapper to function at all. Dirty cheater.)

... And heck yeah it started in like 10 seconds!

I kind of like its lack of features. It's fun trying to model the way I do in max2016

cDilla is a 16 bit licence manager, it will not run on 64 bit windows. So you have to FAKE how it works by doing its job for it.

Hmmmm. Next on the list of salvage programs....

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/203762223775088640/298246570711711757/Windows_XP_Professional-2017-04-02-19-04-40.png

It would be great if they still made 1MB//4MB modchips. Then I could tear these two xboxes apart, take all of one's ram and put it in the other, and flash it with the devkit bios and test those Halo Debug xbes :) Or uh..... actually USE the XDK for the first time in about 8 years(posted here before xD).

My xbox is a dead weight with no bios.
Edited by OrangeJuice on Apr 5, 2017 at 03:18 PM

WXP lol

Quote: --- Original message by: Horeb
Quote: --- Original message by: OHunterO
2008 version does everything you need tbh.

agree

disagree

Halo CE General Discussion » Making a new map :) Apr 18, 2017 08:07 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
But it must be no more than 20,000 triangles! Anymore and I'll tell tool not to compile your structure.

I raped Tool and make it compile 38k bsps with no problems.

Miasma had 40k triangles and Lazarus Valley over 70K

Nothing beats Redshift renderer. :P

Basically classic maps with another HUD. You could have remade the older maps in a 3d modeling software and bring something fresh to the table.

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone using Maya LT? Apr 15, 2017 12:47 PM (Total replies: 12)

Softimage > Lightworks > Everything else.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] inferno Apr 15, 2017 12:46 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
My plan is thus:

inferno for Mac uses infernal Objective-C framework. Repositories are individual and named inferno and infernal.

inferno for Windows uses infernal C# DLL. Repositories are grouped as winferno.

I paused my work on infernal for Mac because I want to hold off on the interface generation until I get the tag extraction feature for Windows which is presently in demand. I considered the approach and determined that I should develop infernal for Windows right now in full. This will make it so I do not have to go back and revise my work later according to the current state of infernal for Mac. My reason for doing this is because I have essentially already done the work to accomplish tag extraction with infernal for Mac; but I want to release both a separate command-line program for Windows that will extract tags and release all the extracted tags from commercial maps.

I will be working on the map parsing first with infernal for Windows.

My goal is to develop infernal for Windows and present all the tags properly extracted from commercial map files. I will reply here with a download .zip that contains all the commercial tags in HEK format; they will also contain their processed information, but will be clearly suitable for use with the Halo Editing Kit. The workload is a matter of a few days or a week, so you can anticipate having all the commercial map files' tags this month.

Let me tell you something from a C# pro.
GTK# using Mono > WinForms on VS.

WinForms only available on on Windows Malware OS, GTK# can be used cross-platform.

Halo CE General Discussion » been a while Feb 20, 2017 07:34 AM (Total replies: 23)

I've always wondered why I keep on coming...

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
You can thank yours truely for making this happen

Who are you?

Halo CE General Discussion » Post your Top 10 HCE mappers/modders Feb 20, 2017 07:28 AM (Total replies: 89)

10- jesse
09- waffles
08- aLTis
07- Higuy
06- iHalo
05- I Duce Primo
04- Gamma927
03- Mythril
02- Moooseguy
01- Sphinxbio

Halo CE General Discussion » A more appropriate thread. Oct 29, 2016 10:35 AM (Total replies: 26)

Hope everything goes well, my prayers are with you and your family.

BTW just ignore the random heartless youngster.

Halo CE General Discussion » attn: Unikraken Oct 9, 2016 03:49 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Unikraken

Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Republican or Democrat?

Eridanus Nationalist Party.
Edited by Unikraken on Oct 9, 2016 at 03:46 PM

No propaganda?

Halo CE General Discussion » attn: Unikraken Oct 9, 2016 03:41 PM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Unikraken
I appreciate the support, citizen!

http://i.imgur.com/TraiH0Dl.png

Republican or Democrat?

Halo CE General Discussion » attn: Unikraken Oct 9, 2016 03:29 PM (Total replies: 19)

Life itself is only a vision, a dream...nothing exists save empty space and you...and you are but a thought.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Vehicle Tags] Sophia-J5 Sep 26, 2016 06:00 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt
Is anyone actually planning to use this? I'd love to hear what its being used in(if it even gets used).

I had it in my old Lazarus Valley map as fun/exclusive vehicle for race and I'll use this ver. in my final LV build!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Montage 2 lol Sep 24, 2016 10:41 AM (Total replies: 7)

Didn't like the song.

Guess the vampire slayer is gonna slay covenant forces now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tengo un problema con los sapiens . Sep 18, 2016 07:36 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
What the hell does spanish in the has to do with this?

conclusive proof any mexican will click on a spanish thread
I didn't realize that North Dakota was in Mexico?

What does North Dakota has to do with this thread?

OS or non OS?

Time: Fri April 28, 2017 12:23 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website