A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DFagent007
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 30, 2014 07:42 PM
Interests: games
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Call Of Duty 4 and black ops, Battlefield play4free, etc
Project Operation Secret Mision XD
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DFagent007 has contributed to 277 posts out of 464918 total posts (.06%) in 3,529 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Probar Tags Jul 30, 2014 07:42 PM (Total replies: 28)

ESO si, el traductor google ya es algo malo u.u, solo espero que con tanta gente latina halomaps no ternime prohibiendo a la gente latina.
Edited by DFagent007 on Jul 30, 2014 at 07:44 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Chief113
this is why I stick to xbox because PC faggots like you ruin games smh
You are entitled to your opinion, you are allowed to express it in a single thread and not several, which have been closed, however if you continue to use language like this your account and messages will be removed. I know that there will be a certain amount of childish behavior in this forum but this kind of small minded little boy hate talk will not be tolerated.

long life to Dennis +10 XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Probar Tags Jul 29, 2014 08:05 PM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: LloydZX
Hola, necesito probar los tags que tengo pero utilizare bloodgulch para probar los tags pero no se ademas de pasar los tags de armas en Sapien al scenario de bloodgulch(tengo entendido) no se que mas hacer para pasarlo al halo ce su respuesta sera de mucha ayuda.
Gracias

Chico habla el ingles porfavor, o haras que nos discriminen mas...

In english

Guy please, try to speak only the english or we'll do that discriminate more

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
From what I've noticed, a lot of single-player tutorials cover the basic but from there on out you must learn everything by yourself. There are a few more indepth tutorials for hard things, but those tutorials are usually very specific to what they cover. I wanted to create a guide for new people getting into single-player mapping or those who have a start but just need a push before they can really get anywhere.

Let me know if you want me to cover anything that I have done in one of my maps!

--------------------
Setting up a single-player map and scripts [Video]
Getting AI to Follow the Player [Video]

Next one due to popular request from like 2 people:
Compiling music and dialog [Video] (Will film soon; just not happy with my last result)
------------------

Feel free to Xfire me: MatthewDratt

PERFECT, Tanke you, i am missing this tutorial in video for much time ago ( Ai follow the player xD)

Halo CE General Discussion » SAS's weapon wips Oct 29, 2013 01:27 AM (Total replies: 107)

COD Modifications :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 25, 2013 01:19 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
This looks like a nice little SP project, I look forward to playing it when it is released. Keep up the good work.

I am try in this month

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 25, 2013 12:27 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: ally

Quote: --- Original message by: DFagent007
In fact, if you mention the post that at the end of the video, in the credits appears in what could help me. Here are the dialogues :D

And I'm just working on the structure, so I am a beginner in working in urban structure. It is simple project. It is simple project. The worst would send to exposure of CE3. It would be a bad project.

maybe use some images of halo wars buildings as references to make your structures?
not sure what you mean by the exposure of CE3, but if you mean anyone thought it would be a bad project, just remember if anyone doesn't choose to play it then that's their choice.
as long as you enjoy making it, and if others enjoy playing it then that's a bonus. :)
Edited by ally on Oct 24, 2013 at 03:24 PM

Exactly what the CE3 was an example, that if there would be a bad project. This is a simple project and start. will be two parts. This part and to embark in 2014

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 22, 2013 07:56 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: ally

that might seem to be the case, but you haven't mentioned if you need help with what the dialogue should contain, or if you have lines already prepared for anyone to add voice to.

Also maybe do a bit more work on the buildings, like more detail and some better texture work.
so far to be honest, you have the mc, running from 1 building to the other, but those areas are very empty looking. you can make them better looking, i know it, show me :)

another thing, when you get off the the pelican and look to the right, your red beam emitter is too high off the structure do you know how to fix that in sapien?
if not here's how to, in sapien go to devices/machines and select your beam emitter red.
in the tool window of sapien uncheck the gravity box then use the coloured arrows to move the marker, you will see lines appear when you are on the arrows.
Edited by ally on Oct 22, 2013 at 06:37 PM

In fact, if you mention the post that at the end of the video, in the credits appears in what could help me. Here are the dialogues :D

And I'm just working on the structure, so I am a beginner in working in urban structure. It is simple project. It is simple project. The worst would send to exposure of CE3. It would be a bad project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 22, 2013 03:55 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: UNDEROATH RMT
i like this is original i hope can play this some day before i die

mmmm ... in fact already observed no one supports me with the dialogues and I will delay waiting, so I'll do with the string list, lose emotion but we are two years and my idea was to release between these two weeks or month that goes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 20, 2013 10:31 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer50
rename it to tactical assault V2

mm if it is, but in the cinematic first , appears in the presentation the project name and would not look good, the name Tactical Assault V2.

What you could do is upload the file to halomaps with the name: tactical assault v2.

And the 4 parts as originally had: ta_a, ta_b, ta_c and ta_d

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 20, 2013 09:43 PM (Total replies: 40)

lol :C

Guys help me to choose an appropriate name :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 20, 2013 09:24 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: baconatorce2
I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is already a map called "Tactical Assault" (by d4rfnader) so you will have to change the name.

D: Really

I've never seen

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 17, 2013 12:42 AM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bastian27starscream
Quote: --- Original message by: DFagent007
Hello Halomaps.

After 2 years in developing my project "Tactical Assault" At Last is finished but as I'm fixing some things this in a phase Pre-Alpha or Beta. All I ask your help to the community the end of the video in the credits there I explain that I can help.

Intro and short Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IW__a9QQrA

Wow, looks so cool.

Tanke You :D

I'm excited to finish it and upload it

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 11:21 PM (Total replies: 40)

If unfortunately I'm the only Latino.

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 11:14 PM (Total replies: 40)

: C no, I will explain.

As I do not speak English well. So I want to support me with the dialogues, To make it a proper English.

The dialogues will send them in Spanish.
Sorry for my english :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 11:06 PM (Total replies: 40)

Something like that :)

I hope and this over for two months. Just missing the dialogues

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 11:02 PM (Total replies: 40)

No 5 months along i create a Post Where mention that would change the name and history. In addition to a different project, that has nothing to do with the covenant, itself a part of the history of Halo that have not had.

Human War-Rebels

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 10:51 PM (Total replies: 40)

The story was Locate on our years and futuristic era. The project has as its history of war: Military vs Rebelds.
It is said that for the years 1150 continue using current weapons.

Halo CE General Discussion » Pre-Alpha "Tactical Assault"Intro and Gameplay Oct 16, 2013 11:08 AM (Total replies: 40)

Hello Halomaps.

After 2 years in developing my project "Tactical Assault" At Last is finished but as I'm fixing some things this in a phase Pre-Alpha or Beta. All I ask your help to the community the end of the video in the credits there I explain that I can help.

Intro and short Gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IW__a9QQrA

Halo CE General Discussion » Request help Sep 12, 2013 12:11 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello guys i am finish the structures of the project Tactical Assault, but I decided radically change the story and time, the story centers long before contact with the covenant. You could say that between modern warfare and futuristic war, and need your help to know if I can add the following tags to not steal the map "Ambush"

M1A2 o M1A1 Abrams
Black Hawk Chopper
HMMWV

In case no or not being able to get my alternative would Use:

Scorpion Tank
Pelican
Warthog

and the vehicles tags in halomaps with im used in this map its a:

Lav-25
Vehicle desert patrol
Granade Mortar Strike
FighterBomber
Vulcan Turret
Cal.50 Turret
Sniper .50
and modern weapons warefare

Plis Help my found the tags Preferably the creator of Ambush if the could give me please if so would protect the map, Especially the Black Hawk chopper ambush because I can use the animation recorder with.

Time: Thu July 9, 2020 6:33 AM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website