A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: meapa
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 8, 2010 02:33 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 11
What Games do you play: Halo CE, AOE3, RCT3, Spore
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
meapa has contributed to 4 posts out of 463337 total posts (0.00%) in 2,393 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo Movies Announcements » The BWA Squad Movie Dec 8, 2010 02:33 AM (Total replies: 3)

Just like to tell you i am talking about Halo CE

Halo Movies Announcements » The BWA Squad Movie Dec 7, 2010 05:32 AM (Total replies: 3)

Meapa here....

im here to tell you all about the BWA Squad Movie ill put it all in sub headings and it tell you everything you need to know about whats it about and why is this

Whats this movie about?

This movie is about a Army Squad called the BWA Squad who was stranded alone together after their ship was attacked by enemy forces.they had no communication with others, no food or water. during the series they experience horrific moments and near death experence. This series is about love,friendship and fights and more.some of them die some dont but it ends happily.

Who can be in it??

anyone who wants to! not everyone can be in it sadly as it is a max of 16 player in a server anyone who sends a map into me for the filming will definently get a spot unless all spots are taken but you will still mentioned in the credits. we wont be switching actors/actress unless they just become a huge pest.

When will filming start?

It will hopefully start around about january next year depending when everyone is available. we will hopefully keep this series alive for a while and we will be expecting a long filming time as we need to get everything correct.

What Positions are available??

we need lots of people for this the positions
1. Filmer:_________
2. Filmer2:_________
3. Leader of Squad: Me (=PL=/=DG= Meapa)
4. Leaders Girlfriend (is in Squad): _________________
5. The Private: _________
6. The New Recruit: _________
7. The Pilot:__________
8. Enemy 1: _________
9: Enemy 2: _____________
10: Enemy 3:____________
11: Enemy 4:_____________
12: Random Person on ship:_______________
13: Random person on ship2:____________
14: Random person on ship3:____________
15: Random Person on ship4:_____________
16: Extra person

If you want to be apart of this crew plz pm or email me: maxsnow17@hotmail.com with you xfire and job you want

If you would like to make a map for our series plz dont hesitate to we will never have enough!!
even if ur like me and cant make maps just suggest a good one for us to use and we can download it

The Script

If you have a ideas for episodes plz dont hesitate again just email me with the email above

--meapa
Edited by meapa on Dec 7, 2010 at 03:28 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Map maker Requesting!!! Dec 7, 2010 04:47 AM (Total replies: 1)

hi

i was just wandering if you could make a map for me and ma clan
the reason im not doing it myself as its just to complicated for my 11 year old mind to do it as i cant do it at all its just to complicated and stuff plus i never have the time because im helping out at my fellow clans and i have homework and on holidays im always away and i dont have a laptop especially next year as i have year 7 camp in june holidays and camping at easter and i dont know where we are going in october holidays. so yeah if you are willing to make a map for me and my clan plz pm me or email me [* email address removed by admin]

--
=DG=/=PL= Meapa
Edited by Dennis on Dec 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3rd grenade slot Dec 7, 2010 04:08 AM (Total replies: 19)

in CMT Snowgrove it has a (correct me if im wrong) a nuke slot for getting nukes im not very sure as the only reason i use snowgrove is to play=DG= ZOMBIES on halo CE

Time: Sun June 25, 2017 6:26 PM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website