A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Grant2498
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 10:43 PM
Interests: <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< - Goldfish
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, GTA San Andreas, Halo Reach, Etc.
Procrastinators UNITE!... Tomorrow...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Grant2498 has contributed to 7 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 3,259 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do I get AI to use vehicles? Feb 20, 2011 10:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

Hm, try the ai_go_to_vehicle command. Better yet, do vehicle_load_magic. BTW its modder from Xfire (mirrirsedge)

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] RPG_Snowy Feb 4, 2011 08:11 PM (Total replies: 31)

Hey it's Modder, like teh map!

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicle Animating Jan 22, 2011 09:21 PM (Total replies: 0)

I'm working on a new vehicle for a map, and I needed to make my own animations. But when I go to put it in Sapien, it crashes. The debug text says: EXCEPTION halt in \halopc\haloce\source\tag_files\tag_groups.c,#3157: #-1 is not a valid animation_graph_unit_seat_block index in [#0,#1). Maybe something to do with the unit block?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sound Permutations Jan 13, 2011 08:11 PM (Total replies: 0)

Alright, this one has been bugging me or awhile. I've been trying to make some sound_looping tags for an upcoming map. I split the file into 2 permutations, and they're set to play in order, from 1 to 2 (-1, 1). Even though these are set correctly, they still play out of order :S

I fixed the collision model and I don't get exceptions anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Trinity Map Pack Jan 10, 2011 04:08 PM (Total replies: 60)

Hey I know this is a pretty old forum :S but how did you add all those vehicles? Whenever I script them in, if you restart the server they all jump to the first vehicle spawn point, and lags the server to hell xD

Same thing is happened to me! I'm not quite sure, but I think it may have something to do with the collision geometry. The collision I used didn't match the GBXModel, and It gives me an exception when I exit it. I'm gonna try to fix the collision, and see if it does anything...

Time: Thu December 12, 2019 1:45 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website