A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: R93_Sniper
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 14, 2017 09:47 AM
Interests: Gaming, creating and playing
Your Age: Not for you to know.....
What Games do you play: Halo, Crysis, Minecraft, Half Life, L4D, bunch of FPS games
When in Doubt, RUN!

Post Statistics
R93_Sniper has contributed to 2004 posts out of 464598 total posts (.43%) in 2,473 days (.81 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 14, 2017 09:47 AM (Total replies: 11429)

Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
so im learning maya. first attempts:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340640113942069248/379528942702559242/run_171030_1_1.gif
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331320116895547393/379872516203872266/reloade03.gif

not entirely comfortable with the toolset yet. the reload still needs a lot of work

For a start these arent bad. Im terrible with locomotion animations, but that goofy run just cracks me up. The reload does need some work but most of it is small touches, such as making the head follow the hand a bit more and letting the gun have a few impact/recovery frames once the mag goes in.

I could probably give better crit when im not doing this via phome, but we'll see what you do with this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modding Competition Nov 13, 2017 12:18 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Every 3 months is more acceptable nobody can make good maps in 1 month

Explain my maps.

Not to be a total jackwad but realistically speaking, making a full functional and well balanced map takes more than a month. SP is a bit wonky for the latter but thorough testing and understanding feedback of that testing is essential for both sides. A month simply isnt enough time to cut it unless you have people assisting you fulltime the entire way through

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm leaving Nov 6, 2017 09:45 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Bye

Halo CE General Discussion » Something Scary for Halloween Oct 31, 2017 01:58 PM (Total replies: 6)

This is why nobody ever plays with you sparky

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halonimator's Hotgulch Oct 27, 2017 03:47 AM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
blood gulch isn't a fun map

I think the evidence is stacked against you on that one.

Mexican arguments don't count

Bloodgulch best map.

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 27, 2017 03:46 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dabouss 15x

how i originally made the sound file is using the sound converter by {TLS}Udie but when i ran it through again it made it back into a projectile_impact and no mouth data but how do you do it with tool? Update: when I used tool it gave me an error so I used tool++ and it compiled but when I try to recompile the sound it does nothing any fixes?

Edited by Dabouss 15x on Oct 26, 2017 at 07:07 PM

Your first mistake was using a sound converter. Your second was using tool++. Use tool to compile the sound and your issues will fix itself. If you have errors, tell us what the errors are and we'll teach you how to fix them.

Halo CE General Discussion » OUT OF OBJECTS (ERROR) please help Oct 23, 2017 02:44 AM (Total replies: 3)

"out of objects" error generally means exactly what it says: There's too many objects on the map. Reduce that amount and you should be fine.

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
What compensation are you expecting? How does this compensation change by removing your name from your work?

As for this term you used, "jesusfreaking", I acknowledge that there are much more important things than Halo. I advise you to also acknowledge that fact.

Sure, none of which are the things you believe in though, considering how much of a wristwatch you tend to be.

Give credit where credit is due, thats all that matters. I dont think any of us actually care enough to go through with some backhand method of renaming tags for credit, especially when a lot of people offhand just put things in like the weapons\ folder.

Doesnt the entire premise of this violate the "people deserve just compensation for their work" ideal you had in another forum post? Or does that only apply when its self beneficiary or related to your jesusfreaking?

Halo CE General Discussion » Video about the community Oct 1, 2017 12:06 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
  • Halo CE3

• best website only website youll ever need to visit

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Sep 29, 2017 06:57 PM (Total replies: 11429)

That was actually fantastic. Give moar.

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 22, 2017 03:06 AM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bruh45
    Look I just wanna fix my HAC2 issue not start a fight in the forums. I really don't want some fight to start.

If you buy the game, all issues with HAC will fix themselves. Im not even trying to be facetious.

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 21, 2017 06:03 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
    The "unable to join server" message does not inherently mean that he pirated the game. And he's saying it only happens for maps that he doesn't have. This is more indicative of an issue with the auto-downloading than his ethics.

yeah I downloaded it from a source(http://www.mediafire.com/file/cpcjxn5k1i23ks3/Halo+Custom+Edition.zip)

Huh, its almost like he even said that he, you're not gonna believe this, DIDNT BUY THE GAME

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 19, 2017 03:15 AM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
    Actually you don't need a CD key to join the majority of online servers.

He's probably trying to join server running a map that isn't on the auto-download servers.

You need a CD key to play the game, though. If he didnt buy the game, no point in helping him

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 16, 2017 07:18 PM (Total replies: 29)

yeah I downloaded it from a source(http://www.mediafire.com/file/cpcjxn5k1i23ks3/Halo+Custom+Edition.zip)

Downloading from a source =/= buying the game.
    You cant play the game because you didn't buy it. Go buy it off the MS store

Halo CE General Discussion » Have HAC2. Don't know what to do pls help!!! Sep 16, 2017 03:04 AM (Total replies: 29)

Do you own a legitimate copy of the game?

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Update? Sep 13, 2017 01:58 AM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
    I have a lazy somewhat fun solution to not have to update the UI ever again...

After releasing the updated version, why not leave a little 'how to' note and or assets to allow all users to add whatever extra maps they come across in the future that aren't included with the update?

Just food for thought.

Because you would be better off looking it up yourself. the UUI isnt protected iirc so you should just be able to rip it and modify it as need be

invalid name error comes from when you're exporting without giving a material a proper name.

Also never link all your markers to the pelvis bone, that's extremely counter intuitive as it'll determine where effects are based on your local position rather than where the relative bones are.

To answer you though, no there is no way to edit an existing GBX model without either A: Importing and modifying, or B: creating from scratch.
    Edited by R93_Sniper on Sep 13, 2017 at 01:57 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Sep 9, 2017 03:38 PM (Total replies: 80)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

Guys, cut this crap out. I dont want your personal feud developing here.
    Edited by MosesofEgypt on Sep 9, 2017 at 02:22 PM

o7
    roger dat

Quote: --- Original message by: Jam
    Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
    I think you are grasping at straws. I almost pity you, but not quite. Keep going.

or maybe you just dont get whats obvious?

The irony is palpable

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 12:58 AM 282 ms.
    A Halo Maps Website