A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: R93_Sniper
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
Interests: Gaming, creating and playing
Your Age: Not for you to know.....
What Games do you play: Halo, Crysis, Minecraft, Half Life, L4D, bunch of FPS games
When in Doubt, RUN!

Post Statistics
R93_Sniper has contributed to 1957 posts out of 463683 total posts (.42%) in 2,352 days (.83 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Yesterday @ 07:57 PM (Total replies: 14959)

Magnum plskthnx

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Yesterday @ 07:56 PM (Total replies: 34)

i'm pretty sure not even dennis is immune to Duce's stupidity though

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 16, 2017 10:56 PM (Total replies: 34)

Google will probably yield you the results you seek

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 16, 2017 09:55 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk
The issue with people on the internet these days is they are too quick to put the 'retard' label on people who don't understand things, I mean really you guys, not everyone on this forum is an IT expert. If you don't explain things properly in simple words then people are going to get things wrong.

Being the case, trying to dismiss a serious issue as ramblings of the insane just because you are unlearned about said subject is grounds for getting called out. Duce is well known for making incredibly stupid remarks because its pretty evident that he lacks any actual sense of understanding or care. When you understand that some people (like him) are just absolutely stupid, then calling them out is not only warranted, but expected.

TF2 is objectively a piece of trash now. Has been for a while. Back on topic now people

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jul 14, 2017 06:01 PM (Total replies: 1078)

Tbh I've been considering doing exactly that for some time now. The anims for the marines are all really weird and would be better off being reanimated, especially considering their weird leg stance.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Jul 14, 2017 04:06 PM (Total replies: 1078)

did you make that animation or is it a modified version of whats already ingame? If its the former i have a few comments to make, if its the latter its whatever

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 12, 2017 10:33 PM (Total replies: 34)

Thank you sparky, for finally being succinct with your remarks, on something worthwhile at that.

Excuse me while i boost this, and contemplate the fact that i just thanked you

The TLDR i found is this

Specular Coefficient = Specular Level
Specular Exponent = Glossiness

Generally using values of 75 and 35 tend to work for most everything halo

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Guerilla Font Jun 24, 2017 05:44 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
I am very verbose about ...

Literally everything because you inherently lack the ability to communicate properly with others. Learn to be concise, because nobody will want to take a 40 page essay on something that can be summed up in 2 breif sentences, at best.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 08:24 PM (Total replies: 73)

Gamma lurks on steam

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 05:01 AM (Total replies: 73)

dear god, all the old people are cropping up all over again

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 17, 2017 03:14 AM (Total replies: 11342)

Significantly better. Good job

Halo CE General Discussion » Cant run Halo for PC multiplayer mode Jun 13, 2017 07:35 PM (Total replies: 13)

i mean, google IS your friend. It would have been faster for you to just google it (which is what the link he sent was) than to wait for somebody to give it to you

Halo CE General Discussion » Cant run Halo for PC multiplayer mode Jun 11, 2017 09:16 PM (Total replies: 13)

update to 1.10

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 8, 2017 09:58 PM (Total replies: 11342)

something about that cliff texture (or the way its unwrapped) doesnt seem proper. May be worth a shot to rework it slightly or find something better to work with. Beyond that, my main complaints come from that giant rock arch. Rocks form in weird ways but i can promise you that isnt one of those ways. Try to make the arch look more natural over the canyon and see if you can contextualize its presence better, even if slightly.
I would also say to rework the lighting tone on the 3rd picture to be more neutral, as that bright color feels like it's definately going to cause irritation with people playing in that area.
Small preference: dont use those teleporter pads shown in the last image, they look pretty bad overall.

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Jun 8, 2017 04:31 PM (Total replies: 31)

Leaving comment so Moses can do his thing

Quickly, bring this to Moses' attention so it can get integrated into Mozz faster

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 8, 2017 11:54 PM (Total replies: 53)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Now i will never release them, and these tags are lost for ever. "no links for you" Megaupload died with it, im the only who have almost all zteam tags. You guys really f#ked it! I blame masterz1337 for this.

You realize many of us, myself included, have all the tags right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Spartan Model {Release} May 7, 2017 04:24 PM (Total replies: 96)

Yes, but you're better off not using this. There's actually a handful of models here that arent the legit ones, and its also missing a ton of permutations. I believe spiral was the one who actually got a bunch of them ingame. However, if you want all the model perms, check here: https://mega.nz/#!rJl11ZLC!0U_bsqaDd3BxeVNJ8YrZp2EtTCagvM6c6_4n-0DnHOk

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 10:34 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website