A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: General Shepherd
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 30, 2011 06:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: :D
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
General Shepherd has contributed to 274 posts out of 464584 total posts (.06%) in 2,469 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: goldkilla88
...May I use teh BSP? :3

Halo CE General Discussion » How often do you use hmaps PM? Jun 6, 2011 05:03 AM (Total replies: 5)

Some people just lack a sense of humor, tsk tsk.

I doubt anyone does.

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP Public Beta May 29, 2011 07:46 PM (Total replies: 118)

1: No banshees on the narrows remake, it's far too cramped.

2: Make the reticle for the assault rifle smaller :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] May 29, 2011 07:44 PM (Total replies: 4973)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77

Vulcan AA Turret from Halo: Reach. Go nao!

Finally something that can take out a Longsword owO

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP Public Beta May 29, 2011 07:40 PM (Total replies: 118)

I love how everyone quit.

Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
yup that's exactly it!

Good, denying it would only make things harder.

Quote: --- Original message by: General Shepherd
More than likely you're an idiot.

Coming from someone who only has one word to use to address inferiors...

fixed your post for you.

Ah, I know how you must feel. You have problems in real life and take it out online to make yourself feel superior. Don't worry, many people have been in the same situation as you, however I would recommend seeing a counselor about your problems.

More than likely you're an idiot.

Coming from someone who only has one word to use to address others...

More than likely the former.

I sincerely think every time you open a thread you CTRL+F and type in Lumoria.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Esther May 29, 2011 11:51 AM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x

I'd like to see someone other than individuals as conceited as SeL, Higuy and L0d3x make a map with these gameplay principles in mind.

Edited by General Shepherd on May 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Also please remove your worthless avatar quote, I don't see the need for your pathetic anti-lodex campaign. You know it's not true and that it's just some form of jealousy and I challenge Dennis to look into your PM box if entirely possible.

Alternatively I can provide Dennis with my account data and he can check me sent-box, though I realise technically I could have deleted a sent item. I'm just asuming you aren't willing to submit your account to Dennis' inspection because you know that the implication within your avatar quote is untrue and childish.

That is all I shall say about your avatar quote in this topic.

Furthermore this map has little thought put into gameplay, if any. Though I will not tell other people what they can and can't make. If they enjoy messing around in large maps like this, then they can go ahead and have as much fun in it as they want.

Oh, you're so cute with your grammar.

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP Public Beta May 29, 2011 12:50 AM (Total replies: 118)

Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
why would you take the smg out?

Because the Assault Rifle fulfills both precision accuracy of the Battle Rifle and a high rate of fire of the SMG. Carrying either one instead of the AR is idiocy to the highest extent.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » obj into gmax May 28, 2011 11:37 PM (Total replies: 6)

:o

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Esther May 28, 2011 11:17 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
I've only seen you made one map anonymous, that one you brag about that it was your first. I think you should make another one you're finished with Uni, just to see if there's any progress to be found. I, for one, would love to see these gameplay mechanics you speak of in action.

I don't need to apply this logic and gameplay aspects to a map myself in order to point them out and give other users crit.

There is ways to design a map to send the player down a route you want them to go down or be more likely to go down. Weapon and vehicle placement should be thought of as well, not just stuck in a pile.

I cant be bothered to type an essay explaining. The OP should listen though. For more information you can speak to Higuy who makes maps properly.

This is completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. I realize this map is crap. Yet I'd like to see someone other than individuals as conceited as SeL or Higuy make a map with these gameplay principles in mind.

Quote this Dennis and I swear.
Edited by General Shepherd on May 28, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Esther May 28, 2011 11:06 PM (Total replies: 50)

I've only seen you made one map anonymous, that one you brag about that it was your first. I think you should make another one you're finished with Uni, just to see if there's any progress to be found. I, for one, would love to see these gameplay mechanics you speak of in action.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP] Esther May 28, 2011 11:03 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
It's not interesting at all, it looks like a 5 minute job. Speaking of 5 minutes it took me that long to get to the opposite side of the map. Basically the map is a box with based from other maps imported in and stuck in a cliff.

The map is just pointlessly big and terrible. It would take someone hours to find someone to shoot at and then when they die they will have to spend another hour looking around again. The fog gives you no visibility and stops the player from seeing the actual layout of the map.

Dont bother to download, you will get bored unless the server is FULL and even then it will be boring. Heck, what you intending the Scarab's to be used for? It would take someone at least 20 minutes to get to the other side of the map in a Scarab. And then the projectiles would take like 5 minutes to hit someone flying high in the sky.

Did you think about what would happen if someone lost their vehicle when in the middle of the map? They would be forced to kill themselves.

The BSP is just soft selection and drag, with two shaders applied for grass and cliff. The tunnel needs more polygons as it looks terrible where the texture swaps, huge seam on like 5 edges which make up the entrance.

You need to plan your map and make it like 1/10 smaller... it is awful.

Im guessing your not a fan of coldsnap or those other big maps

Slayer. You are so freaking hilarious.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem May 28, 2011 11:00 PM (Total replies: 874)

bump.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids May 26, 2011 08:51 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids May 26, 2011 08:44 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Man. It's not even worth it arguing with you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Female Biped? May 14, 2011 07:56 PM (Total replies: 99)

See, it's this small thing called humility..

Either way, this is branching way off topic so I see no reason to continue it.

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 9:03 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website