A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Alberto
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 9, 2011 07:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 22
What Games do you play:
Disillusioned by the internet. Getting a life..
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Alberto has contributed to 187 posts out of 461484 total posts (.04%) in 2,213 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Apr 9, 2011 07:11 PM (Total replies: 874)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slap Happy
No - I think Selentic is being an jerk. Regardless of your quality or experience, you KNEW there was a map being made, and decided to name your map the same name and then posted your rude opinion about his work.

How about I punk you both? I can release a map today with that name. (ooops someone already beat me to it - there is a map in the queue with that name).

Think of it this way, when Yoyo was making his map, and hadn't yet released it what is someone else decided to name their bloodgulch mod "Yoyorast?"

As you have pointed out, changing the scenario name will be easy. Quality or seniority have nothing to do with courtesy as you have proven here. Want respect? Show some.

Stealin my ideas. Not cool bro.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Apr 9, 2011 04:22 PM (Total replies: 874)

Requiem, by Alberto Ramires, will be released tomorrow.
Edited by Alberto on Apr 9, 2011 at 04:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bye all! Apr 9, 2011 04:20 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: YakZSmelk
Quote: --- Original message by: Alberto
I won't be fighting in defense of the US's precious oil in Afghanistan, no. The Army National Guard is reserve unit for US Army, as well as defending the US itself. So in case Osama launches an invasion, i'll be there with my M16 :p

In all seriousness it is a great honor and I hope I make the cut.
spiral - anything i made is already released.

I hate to break this to you but National Guard is being deployed, my friend was National Guard Infantry and did two tours in Iraq.

I was more interested in what role are you playing; infantry, engineer, etc.

Did not know reserve units were already being deployed. Infantryman.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bye all! Apr 9, 2011 02:41 PM (Total replies: 16)

I won't be fighting in defense of the US's precious oil in Afghanistan, no. The Army National Guard is reserve unit for US Army, as well as defending the US itself. So in case Osama launches an invasion, i'll be there with my M16 :p

In all seriousness it is a great honor and I hope I make the cut.
spiral - anything i made is already released.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bye all! Apr 9, 2011 01:39 PM (Total replies: 16)

Just giving a formal farewell, going through Basic Training for the US Army National Guard in 3 weeks, so whatever awesome maps I could have made are going down the drain. Thank you for the opportunity to join in on this community. Have a good one everyone

Halo CE General Discussion » Tool++ not downloading off halomaps.org? Apr 9, 2011 08:30 AM (Total replies: 8)

Tool++ is for an extended tag size limit. Anything else is just accessory to help out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two Apr 9, 2011 08:29 AM (Total replies: 418)

Quote: --- Original message by: idltp
Quote: --- Original message by: pablo
Did I do something wrong?
nah, this guy is just retarded. you gotta deal with it here.

Speak for yourself.
Edited by Alberto on Apr 9, 2011 at 08:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Requiem Apr 8, 2011 05:21 PM (Total replies: 874)

Sel, might be already aware but the bottom isn't a death. Will people exploiting this be kicked/banned?

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two Apr 8, 2011 02:47 AM (Total replies: 418)

No idea what you're talking about. HIRALIS had it coming, he does not know how to behave. Remember, it doesn't matter who started the fire, rather who ends it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why I hate E3PO devmode on Windows 7 64-Bit Apr 7, 2011 05:23 PM (Total replies: 30)

I run Alldev on 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium and it works fine...?

Halo CE General Discussion » Project: Insurrection Apr 7, 2011 02:40 AM (Total replies: 215)

Quote: --- Original message by: Sciophobiaranger

I really wish Sciophobia ranger would stop being so ignorant and egotistical.

And I wish you will stop using words like egotistical, when they are completely wrong about the person being directed to, keep crying because no one cares :). And there is no space between my name either its just Ranger your being the ignorant one here :)
Edited by Sciophobiaranger on Apr 6, 2011 at 06:20 PM

Poor baby.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project: Insurrection Apr 6, 2011 05:19 PM (Total replies: 215)

I really wish Sciophobia ranger would stop being so ignorant and egotistical.

Halo CE General Discussion » How about a HCE Ranking system? Apr 4, 2011 06:37 PM (Total replies: 15)

No. You don't just call out some random programmer and say they can do it, it's much more complex then that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote for your fave map. Apr 4, 2011 05:20 PM (Total replies: 34)

If he did, he could start his own thread.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fully Textured Reach AR by cheddars Apr 4, 2011 05:14 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cheddars
Cheddars told me he finish working on a needle rifle unwrap.
http://tinyurl.com/3vlcrpb

What? I didn't tell you anything lol..I'm going to though maybe for Spartan 0314 when he finishes it

1: You didn't click the link.
2: You spelled "Modacity" wrong in your quote

Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote for your fave map. Apr 4, 2011 05:13 PM (Total replies: 34)

Don't feed the troll.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Request plz? Apr 4, 2011 05:11 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Muscl3r
In Timberland Firefight you played as a marine. That might work, or some of the modern combat maps i think you also played as a marine

...no.

Use the marine biped that came with the complete bipeds pack here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2486

There are a few settings you need to change, such as stun etc. And no, none of the maps you play as a marine on have these settings tweaked, so you can't rip them.

Halo CE General Discussion » i want some map suggestions Apr 4, 2011 03:52 AM (Total replies: 9)

I hear Dennis trotting in the distance with top 100 maps list in hand.

Halo CE General Discussion » Yeah! Im New! Apr 3, 2011 09:11 PM (Total replies: 19)

You either get banned or leave. The end.

Halo CE General Discussion » Fully Textured Reach AR by cheddars Apr 3, 2011 08:58 PM (Total replies: 73)

Cheddars told me he finish working on a needle rifle unwrap.
http://tinyurl.com/3vlcrpb

Time: Sun March 26, 2017 9:02 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website