A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Darkstar
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 06:36 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo CE, Halo 2, Urban Terror, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
For death awaits you all with sharp pointy teeth!!

Post Statistics
Darkstar has contributed to 11 posts out of 469390 total posts (0.00%) in 3,151 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » cant connect to live Dec 15, 2011 06:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

i figured out the problem. there was an update i needed but for some reason it wouldnt register at my home location. recently i took my laptop to a library and tried, and found that it just needed an update

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » cant connect to live Oct 16, 2011 10:53 PM (Total replies: 10)

well it stopped working after i moved and it says you may be trying to connect from a region that is not supported by live. i only moved 5 miles west, and im well into the U.S. it worked for 1 day in the new house. i have internet explorer but never use it.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » cant connect to live Oct 14, 2011 09:06 PM (Total replies: 10)

yes

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » cant connect to live Oct 14, 2011 06:58 PM (Total replies: 10)

i have had the windows live id for a while and have played on it many times. it just randomly stopped working. when i turn it on it says agrajag815 signed into live(offline). thats the problem

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » cant connect to live Oct 2, 2011 09:21 PM (Total replies: 10)

when i first open up Halo 2, it says by my name (offline), then when i go to the live, it tells me to sign in, and when i do, it doesnt sign in. is the live down or something or does it have something with my computer?

1. i cant play custom maps. when i try to start my own party with one it says the privacy settings doesnt allow the custom maps to be used and those settings could be changed in the windows live guide. i looked in there and in the privacy settings i saw nothing for it. how do i make it so i can play custom maps?

2. i cant figure out how to get to the live chat. i try the keys i assigned to my computer but it just wont work. do i need to do something like the console to play single maps in custom edition? or is it something else?

Halo CE General Discussion » connection Mar 10, 2011 10:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

no there are servers that arent the one person server and i cant join them and 8 other people are on

Halo CE General Discussion » connection Mar 10, 2011 10:04 PM (Total replies: 3)

some servers i cannot connect to. on the ping readings on those servers nothing appears. i have a legit cd key so it cant be that. can anyone tell me why i cant connect to those servers and how i can? and my computer is 8-10 years old

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 2, 3 and reach campaign Mar 7, 2011 09:03 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: XlzQwerty1
It's not about rankings. -_-

We all map here for fun. Not for competition. Most of us anyways.

what i mean is the popular ratings that you can put on each map if you think it is good or not. and plus a challenge like that would be fun for a map maker

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 2, 3 and reach campaign Mar 7, 2011 07:53 PM (Total replies: 11)

the fact that it is hard would be a good challenge. any good map maker would want a good challenge that will get high rankings later.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 2, 3 and reach campaign Mar 7, 2011 07:19 PM (Total replies: 11)

i was wondering if anyone has made is making or will make the campaigns for halo 2 3 and reach. i cant make it myself because i havent played any of those and i cant make it myself because my computer is too slow to make any maps and i dont know how to anyway. it would be fun for all the CE players that dont have an xbox or windows vista/7. if no one is making it right now can someone please make it?

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:53 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website