A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: XboxHavic
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2013 09:38 PM
Interests: Video games
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Battlefield, Far Cry 3, Batman Series
-Modder- -Gamer-

Post Statistics
XboxHavic has contributed to 132 posts out of 469503 total posts (.03%) in 3,138 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Public Beta] Walk on Vehicles (OpenSauce) Apr 23, 2013 09:38 PM (Total replies: 33)

ran into a small problem

I really like it this beta, 10.2/10

Edited by XboxHavic on Apr 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Edited by XboxHavic on Apr 24, 2013 at 04:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » This is amazing. Apr 17, 2013 04:50 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: SAS
Quote: --- Original message by: clonecam117
Quote: --- Original message by: SAS
http://venerance.net/
yep, they're still active.

The last update was from like early 2012

September 14th, 2012 was the last public update.

Actually, the last update was on February 14, 2013
Edited by XboxHavic on Apr 17, 2013 at 04:51 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dear Halo Maps Community, Apr 9, 2013 06:31 PM (Total replies: 57)

-snip-
Edited by XboxHavic on Apr 9, 2013 at 06:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Arsenic: Halo CE to XBOX Conversion Tool Apr 6, 2013 01:47 PM (Total replies: 19)

Woah, thanks man! I myself had v1.0.1.0, and always wanted v2, I kinda gave up on looking for it a while ago, who knew that I would find it here? :D

Halo CE General Discussion » [W.I.P] Spear Raid Feb 25, 2013 05:39 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Are those structures going to be as high as the spire?

Maybe, depends on which structure I use. I want them to be big though, so there's a good chance that one of them will be. Maybe I could have something like an old abandoned Super Scarab, or (more likely) some kind of forerunner tower.

Edited by XboxHavic on Feb 25, 2013 at 05:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [W.I.P] Spear Raid Feb 25, 2013 04:55 PM (Total replies: 3)

Spear Raid is a new map that I will be starting today. It's inspired by the map Spire from Halo: Reach, and will be similar to it. In this thread I will be updating the progress of the map through stages and keep it all in the first post.

Stage 1: Planning Stage

Right now the map is still in planning stage. I plan for the map to be similar to Spire, and will be using this picture as a reference.

The top portion of the map (The spawning area) will be pretty much the same. I plan for their to be 2 main structure's in the map, where most of the battles will take place.

The 2 structure's will be in the middle of the map, they won't be in the dead center, but rather off to the side. They won't be too close to each other either, there'll be a good distance between them.

The bottom part of the map will nearly identical to the top side, with the addition of a couple small scenery details.

So, pretty much everything's planned out, so I can begin modeling the basic features of the map.

Now, about some other details, what do you guys think the 2 structure's should be? And what do you think of the design so far?
Edited by XboxHavic on Feb 25, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Edited by XboxHavic on Feb 25, 2013 at 04:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Starting my first map Feb 24, 2013 09:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: MoooseGuy
A map where you continuously fall from the sky and shoot eachother while you fall.

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000

Great idea, also have like things that you need to avoid, holes that you need to aim for and teleporters that you must go through (if you miss then it will cost you time, as you need to walk to another tele) make it race.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Feb 24, 2013 at 08:46 PM

I like this idea, sound silly, but fun. I'll play around with, this it could be so the game acts like this when loaded on race, but when on slayer or CTF it acts normal.
Edited by XboxHavic on Feb 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Starting my first map Feb 24, 2013 08:30 PM (Total replies: 4)

So I've decided to start working on a map, and I'd like to get some cool ideas for this map. So guys, tell me, what would you like to see in a multiplayer map? This stretches anywhere from vehicles and weapons, sky's and gameplay.

I plan for the map to be a medium sized map and will support vehicles.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CEA and HEK+ Jan 23, 2013 08:39 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: clonetrooper163
the .maps from halocea are just the old xbox .maps they have nothing new in them that you don't already have with haloce here on pc.

What you really want is the s3dpaks that holds all the stuff from the saber3d engine side of the game that holds the halo 3 and reach models that are rigged to haloce bones

Hmm, that's what I thought when I saw those files, I wasn't sure what the s stood for though.
I'll look into possibly getting the models from s3dpaks.

EDIT: Ok, so at the moment no one can really extract anything from the s3dpaks.
Edited by XboxHavic on Jan 23, 2013 at 09:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CEA and HEK+ Jan 23, 2013 04:49 PM (Total replies: 50)

Could someone pm me one of the .map files from CEA? I'm pretty sure I know how to make things work.

EDIT: Ok, someone sent me a .map from CEA. I managed to get HEK+ to open it successful. However, HEK+ gives me an error when it tries to extract a bitmap, everything else works fine though.

I've managed to extract the .gbxmodel for the pelican, however sapien gives me an error when trying to spawn the pelican now.

Maybe someone could edit the model to make it work with Halo CE?
Edited by XboxHavic on Jan 23, 2013 at 06:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CHALLENGE ACCEPTED Jan 23, 2013 01:03 PM (Total replies: 79)

Quote: --- Original message by: Btcc22
Quote: --- Original message by: XboxHavic

Rampant Spartan! - Kill captain keys and survive for 15 minutes.
Edited by XboxHavic on Jan 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Jump down the ladder and go AFK.

...dammit
Edited by XboxHavic on Jan 23, 2013 at 01:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CHALLENGE ACCEPTED Jan 23, 2013 12:52 PM (Total replies: 79)

Rampant Spartan! - Kill captain keys and survive for 15 minutes.
Edited by XboxHavic on Jan 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Official Thread Jan 22, 2013 08:08 PM (Total replies: 271)

Wow, that looks great! Can't wait till you release.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Jan 21, 2013 03:32 PM (Total replies: 131)

Just played on this map, and I have to say it looks great. The actual map looks reminds me of DayZ style maps. The falcon is smooth, and the weapons look good. (The AR could use a better recticule though). Looking forward to see how this map goes.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapeien Crashes on load up Dec 23, 2012 06:14 PM (Total replies: 4)

For some odd reason I don't have a debug.txt

Yes, other maps open up just fine.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapeien Crashes on load up Dec 23, 2012 06:08 PM (Total replies: 4)

Alright, so I was editing a scenario in Sapien. I was placing AI in the map and creating some encounters. Everything was fine untill I added an elite commander with an energy sword and gave him a spawn point. I saved the sceneario and then closed sapien. I then reopened sapien and selected my senario. it would stay open for a second (long enough for me to see the elite had spawned), and then crashed.

How can I fix this?

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids Dec 15, 2012 07:22 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubergoober
this thread started Aug 21, 2010............
just sayin

Holy crap.. It's been that long already?

I remeber when this project was first started, wow....

Edited by XboxHavic on Dec 15, 2012 at 07:23 PM

Wow, looks great! Can't wait till it's released.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo StarWars Mod Jul 12, 2012 11:06 AM (Total replies: 79)

Looks quite awesome, sir.

Halo CE General Discussion » POLL: halo reach pc with new editing kit Mar 17, 2012 03:22 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: tylerp14
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

Quote: --- Original message by: tylerp14
Actually, you can play Reach on PC, Or any other Xbox 360 game.

All you need:
-Xbox 360 Emulator
-A powerful system to play some games with intense graphics
-Xbox 360 controller for PC
-The game(s) .xbe (XBE is the extention that run on Xbox console(s), it is need to play on pc with an emulator.)
-To get the .xbe you need to extract everything from the game disc, i.e: an iso file

Actually, you CAN'T.
Mostly, because there is no decent Xbox 360 emulator. And the ones that HAVE been made, are absolute crap, and don't work.
Edited by Spartan314 on Mar 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

GAIGHER's Emulator works, and so does Xeon. I've played Halo 3 and Halo 2 on Xeon.

There is no current fully working Xbox 360 emulator. Xeon is an emulator for the original Xbox and can only play 1 game, Halo Combat Evolved. However it can't even go in-game, you can only use the main menu.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 6:24 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website