A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kommandant
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 23, 2012 06:34 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Halo, Halo CE, Halo 2
How does 90mm of Tungsten strike you?

Post Statistics
Kommandant has contributed to 96 posts out of 464604 total posts (.02%) in 2,318 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien problems Feb 23, 2012 06:34 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hello All

I've just been recieving this problem with sapien now, and what's happening is I edit a map to add what I want, and when I comes to adding AI, i get some in, then it states that There are no more free tag slots, despite the fact that I've selected very little other tags. It started when I was trying to edit Coldsnap, now it's affecting Headlong. Can anyone help me please, thanks.

Kommandant

Update:
Disregard this message, I fixed my issues with it.
Edited by Kommandant on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Biped Expert Rquest Feb 18, 2012 02:27 AM (Total replies: 2)

Who I need is Maine (The Meta, Season 8 version), C.T (Season 9 version), Carolina, Utah and Recovery 6 & 9. ALL of them to have their secondary colours on them as well, Similar to how Spartan 094 did his H3 Spartan Beta tags.

Could you be able to do it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Biped Expert Rquest Feb 17, 2012 11:49 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello All

In regards to my Red vs Blue biped and AI tag pack, I have been able to start making sound tags for the AI wiht another person, but I'm still in need for a biped creator who is capable of working with Halo 3 Spartan bipeds. If there is anyone who is willing to help me on this request, please reply back and well disscus business. Thanks

Kommandant

Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Maps Feb 17, 2012 07:20 PM (Total replies: 6)

So THAT'S Where I've been going wrong. Thank You heaps mate!

Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Maps Feb 17, 2012 07:06 PM (Total replies: 6)

I've done that, and the shortcut has all that you metioned, and the maps still don't load up. Any hints?

In case anyone asks, what happens is that I hit the '`', type in map_name (insert level name here) and then after hitting the '`' again to load it, Nothing happens.

Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Maps Feb 17, 2012 05:24 PM (Total replies: 6)

No these are map that I've downloaded from here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Single Player Maps Feb 17, 2012 02:27 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hello All

I've been having issues with Single player maps. I have tried both console command and aslo a UI with Campaign supported, and none of my Single player maps are Working. Can someone help me here please? Thanks

Kommandant

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 30, 2012 12:10 AM (Total replies: 51)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Yeah.Go tell Dennis to close it.

Good Idea.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 10:19 PM (Total replies: 51)

You wanna see how Sarge, Grif and Lopez sound?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 09:56 PM (Total replies: 51)

Ah, Oh and no I don't, yet. Why?
Edited by Kommandant on Jan 29, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 08:13 PM (Total replies: 51)

Yeah That'll be fine. If there is anything That I find, I'll add it in. What exactly did my mean by edit something that's already in existence to Game_user10 AI, Cuz' I'm stumped by what you mean?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 05:59 AM (Total replies: 51)

Dialouge and correct biped tags are all I need to make this pack finished. I'll take your Idea of giving them Marine dialouge tags, as I already have done so for the Red and Blue Zealots. As for things needed here, I don't know what I can think of for you to help with mate, Sorry mate. If this was more intensive, I'm sure there would have been something for you to do.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 03:55 AM (Total replies: 51)

What We have been doing was looking through all the episodes of Red vs Blue that we have access to. Recovery Agents 6 & 9 never had dialouge in the trailer, so this is where voice recording comes to play. I don't need you to record everything that they could have said (if they were given a longer role in Reconstruction) but just make simple things like death, taunts against the enemy, entering vehicles, seeing dead comrades, simple stuff. As they didn't have set up quotes, I would like very much it if you could do their voices, if you can that is.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 02:28 AM (Total replies: 51)

There is one thing; we need voice recordings for Recovery Agents 6 & 9. As they never spoke in the Reconstruction Trailer, could you be able to do the recordings for thoes two soldiers for us?

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 01:57 AM (Total replies: 51)

In regards to the final version, my bad on what you said. and also with creating bipeds; thanks for letting me know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 29, 2012 01:16 AM (Total replies: 51)

Ah Crap, You're right. Sorry man
Edited by Kommandant on Jan 29, 2012 at 01:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 28, 2012 11:11 PM (Total replies: 51)

I did know you were talking to game_user10 and I was saying he can get the Beta release of this but not the final product. Also in regards to Armor, I think your thinking of Tucker for the Cyan (It Don't help that I'm colour blind) not Chuch. For more info, look here http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Leonard_L._Church
Progress Report:
Grif has a couple new lines,
Simmons could be finished soon,
Lopez is done,
Started work On Recovery One,
and I'm still freaking out on what to use for Donut!
Edited by Kommandant on Jan 29, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 28, 2012 07:27 PM (Total replies: 51)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

No,you can't.
Reasons:
1.1 quote out of infinity
2.Not finished completely.
3.You can't use it.Yet.Definitely.
Kommandant,if I amp it,it's gonna sound kinda odd.Plus,I like it being not very loud.
Jeez,in one of the tcmt maps I have,the player biped is spouting out random
sounds(VERY LOUD and ANNOYING sounds) everytime I use a weapon.
Edited by Dumb AI on Jan 28, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Edited by Dumb AI on Jan 28, 2012 at 07:02 PM

I'm not saying that you change the Project rate, but the Gain in Audacity. This I found to be very effective. Experiment with it.

Game User10
You can have access to my Beta build ( http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6226 ) however for the quotes, you are gonna have to wait for both me and Dumb AI to get the dialouge completed for all of the cast. Once we have finished he pack, I'll let you know. By the way, are you good at making bipeds?
Edited by Kommandant on Jan 28, 2012 at 07:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help Requested. Jan 28, 2012 06:24 PM (Total replies: 51)

Hey Mate. Got the pack, however just some advice, some of the sounds you sending they sound a bit quite, and there is now way in either Gurellia or Kornman00 you can make the sounds louder. So with some sounds, could you amp up the sound on them before getting them compiled, just as a tip.

Halo CE General Discussion » UNSC Heavy Turrets Jan 28, 2012 05:45 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok.......This is going to be interetsting fo me to do as I've never done one yet.

Time: Sun September 24, 2017 10:50 PM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website