A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Contrary Smuglord
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 11, 2012 02:47 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Contrary Smuglord has contributed to 224 posts out of 464118 total posts (.05%) in 2,276 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Apr 11, 2012 02:47 AM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kozakuu
This happened while I was playing an sp map, ideas on how to fix?

Must be a FOV problem and for your text box problem you have you make a new ksml file in the contents folder.

Quote: --- Original message by: johnnyno1
First of all, program files (x86) is only for windows 7. I'm using Windows XP Professional, where there is only a Program Files folder. So I change it so that in the target box, I've got "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloceded.exe -port 2304" but when I click OK they say the name specified there is not valid. why

You need to have it like this in the target field.
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\haloceded.exe" -port 2304

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Main Discussion Thread Apr 7, 2012 01:51 PM (Total replies: 264)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers1
Let me explain to you guys those who are saying that " let's keep same as halo 3 and halo 2 and halo 1" you guys are faggots because look what happened to COD that game was made every year and same gameplay and most of you guys saying you want same gameplay like H2 and H3? by the wayyy this is new trilogy and the new story new theme and new feautures and you guy's are NOT true halo fan because you guys don't understand what;s halo

Get used to this.

I for one love change to happen in a Halo game, but you're just being a butthurt faggot.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Main Discussion Thread Apr 7, 2012 12:33 PM (Total replies: 264)

IT'S OVER, HALO IS FINISHED!

Might as well add a few screenshots. The map is decent, but ain't my cup of tea.

Halo CE General Discussion » :3 Waffles' WIP/RELEASE thread Apr 1, 2012 10:27 PM (Total replies: 1080)

Hey waffles do you happen to have ToolSharp (Tool#)?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halomaps offical servers Apr 1, 2012 06:04 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: qwertyuiop15
Couldn't he get people from UXB to administer it? I doubt his family members would want to. It'd be like me asking my mum to host a server for me. She wouldn't even know what that means xD

Doubt it. Because the people in Dennis' company don't to deal with Halomaps.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 1, 2012 01:59 AM (Total replies: 11353)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Make it like a rocket projectile that has a pink explosion!

Edit: Have a screenshot instead.

Edited by Contrary Smuglord on Apr 1, 2012 at 02:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 1, 2012 01:00 AM (Total replies: 11353)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
be cool if it shot actual kirbies....ON FIRE

just sayin'

Your wish is my command.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 31, 2012 10:38 PM (Total replies: 11353)

Quote: --- Original message by: LegionofShadows
You tryin to make a party gun, boi?

Yes, no, maybe so. :3

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 31, 2012 10:28 PM (Total replies: 11353)

Move along nothing to see here. You're not looking at Kirby styled star particle effects.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 30, 2012 01:19 AM (Total replies: 12083)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jaz
Ripping's like one of those ideas that CRIMINALS are brought up with...
Edited by Jaz on Mar 30, 2012 at 01:05 AM

That is the most retarded analogy I have ever heard in my entire life.

Halo CE General Discussion » OpenSauce for HaloCE, V3.0, Released Mar 29, 2012 08:13 PM (Total replies: 818)

Quote: --- Original message by: P3
How do you compile scenario to yelo?

os_tool build-cache-file-ex "" false false true (Your scenario here)

Halo CE General Discussion » Health Generator Mar 27, 2012 12:20 PM (Total replies: 5)

I'll just leave this here.
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4643

Quote: --- Original message by: tylerp14
Why would it be Microsoft's source code? Bungie is the one that made Halo, Bungie is the one that programmed Halo, Bungie is the one that made the main source code for the game itself. It might have been published for PC and Xbox because Xbox and PC were both from Microsoft, but that doesn't change that it's Microsoft's source code. It's Bungie's... I'll ask my Xfire friend that is a former Bungi member. He quit Bungie right before Halo: Reach was made. If anybody know's anything about this, it will be him.

Microsoft owns the Halo IP, therefore it owns the source code that was used to make Halo CE.

Quote: --- Original message by: grunt_eater
Oh, then why is there an option for them? If all it's going to do is mess everything up...

It was made for BSP glass, not for dynamic objects.

Halo CE General Discussion » Will my computer run halo custom edition fine? Mar 20, 2012 04:21 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: pakar45
$4624
Edited by pakar45 on Mar 20, 2012 at 03:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Installation 04 Mar 19, 2012 02:34 PM (Total replies: 251)

Quote: --- Original message by: jigsaw_jimmy
you got a problem with 13 year olds? come at me bro, COME AT ME. im 13 and a BLACK BELT in tae kwon do. i bet i could woop you any day of the week, your just mad that LegionofShadows is younger then you but more mature and able to have fun. seriously your dogging on somebody because their 13 thats real mature bro

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MY4kO5uz5c
Edit: Now with Mario music
Edited by Contrary Smuglord on Mar 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach Banshee? Mar 17, 2012 03:18 AM (Total replies: 28)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
You know, if you think you can do better, go on right ahead. Until then, quitcherbitchen. If you don't like it you don't have to say horrible things about it.

By this logic we shouldn't voice our opinion about anything at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] With_Whiteness Mar 10, 2012 03:17 AM (Total replies: 390)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0b1hCkHSsQL

Time: Wed August 16, 2017 9:37 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website