A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wesker
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 11, 2015 11:19 PM
Interests: drawing, playing video games
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Resident evil series, Halo series
Your Future Hinges upon This Fight!!!

Post Statistics
Wesker has contributed to 533 posts out of 464311 total posts (.11%) in 2,327 days (.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 11, 2015 11:19 PM (Total replies: 402)

There are a few classical style resident evil maps. With the camera locked, your weapons have laser sighting, and you fight against the floods. I wanted to make one but I quit as far as a game design document.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 8, 2015 10:13 PM (Total replies: 402)

Voice acting is meh.... And the background environment needs a bit work on the model and textures of the 3d mountains to match better with the skybox mountains. The beginning cinematic cutscene could have smoother camera transitioning and animations of covenant ship activity could travel faster when being close to the camera. The spartans seems to be running balls deep into war zones. I would prefer when zooming into the spartan you can have them rather walking first, then when you have control of the player they can move at your pace or begin to run since walking animations look more realistic then running animations. I don't understand why one spartan would be crouch walking either. Perhaps have some dialogue pertaining commentary to give a bit more character to your friendlies. The sand bags also seem out of place. Everything else is nice. Some suggestions would be to have a variety of ground textures besides grass.

I've yet to touch halo dev but if you need an environment artist message me back. I lost faith in Halo Ce since they shut down the servers. But I still love the game and stalk the forums. I have decent knowledge in modeling and texturing. I've been in college practicing so hit me up.
Edited by Wesker on Jul 8, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Seeking help for a team I am going to start... May 26, 2014 03:22 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'm down. Let me know more about your project.
I do concept art, basic modeling and animation, down to learn new things, and I'd like to practice some voice acting. I've yet to develop skills working on halo engine.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2011 problem Jan 3, 2014 12:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

win 7 home prem 64 bit
32 bit 3ds max 11
It worked before for a few months.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2011 problem Jan 1, 2014 12:02 AM (Total replies: 8)

Sadly, I've tried that too.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2011 problem Dec 13, 2013 10:14 PM (Total replies: 8)

Yeah with ccleaner too.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 2011 problem Dec 13, 2013 10:10 PM (Total replies: 8)

Havent logged onto Halo maps for some time but lurkin at stuff all the time.

Anyways, tried all the basics and been checking all the forums regarding this situation with no luck.
3ds max hangs on the splash screen saying "Starting 3ds Max..." it still uses cpu.
Anyone ever had it or fixed it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 16, 2013 03:03 AM (Total replies: 73)

not the chief's left, my bad

Halo CE General Discussion » Mysterious Halo 5 teaser trailer at E3 Jun 12, 2013 09:45 PM (Total replies: 144)

h3's e3 trailer had a random road sign on the road...

This trailer makes us question cortana from where we left off from halo 2, new armor. with ruins which give it a forerunner feeling, and the covenant/ elite fleets makes us wonder what is going on as they all meet up at one point. with lightning and some hurricane storm(something is really about to happen) Cortana says this is how the world ends, which is suppose to signal the end of the halo trilogy

this trailer is cool too, http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DLFDzC_ok8c

Halo CE General Discussion » Fan Art Jun 12, 2013 09:31 PM (Total replies: 73)

xtralaos, thank you for sharing your art, for your first posted image i just want to criticize the armor's values consistency, you put more work onto one area of the armor then the other, when you do that the drawing's values look incomplete. I like thearmor's left should plate the best, so if you can make the rest of the armor look like that its perfect imo.

Halo CE General Discussion » Mysterious Halo 5 teaser trailer at E3 Jun 12, 2013 09:24 PM (Total replies: 144)

halo 2 gives the audience a get ready to die feeling, shows the interior of the ship, chief's new armor, new weapon, a very nice view of the planet, and showing in game cutscene,(not just cgi), chief talks

halo 3's trailer give us an idea a clueless idea of what game this is, transitions to chief regaining consciousness in the middle of a warzone, shows excitement of maybe being able to see chief's face but he puts on his helmet fps style, introducing bubble shield, chief talks, cgi

odst: best cinematic trailer in my opinion of the halo series

never a big fan of reach but emile of course was the highlight

halo 4 trailer did get me excited...so i dont hate 343 entirely
halo 4's trailer lefts off from halo 3's ending , regaining conscious from cyrosleep, introduces new weapon, shows us a very nice view of the contruct , cgi, chief talks

but halo5 come on you are going to give them credit for that kind of trialer?

Halo CE General Discussion » Mysterious Halo 5 teaser trailer at E3 Jun 12, 2013 08:33 PM (Total replies: 144)

I remember designing some forerunner machines back then, and in some official concept art there was this continental size "sentinel" I'm thinking that, that is the 343's version. Man 343 made that trailer look so bad, Master chief wearing clothes outside of his armor, a random encounter with this forerunner object. It doesn't feel like a real trailer, as so with halo's previous trailers.

Edited by Wesker on Jun 12, 2013 at 08:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 25, 2013 07:46 PM (Total replies: 11399)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHiralis
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24229476/stage.jpg

Fixed :P and it looks like a stage. CE3 2014?

Hoping Revolver Ocelot doesn't crashes the party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol9Fp3v5boE
Edited by Wesker on Apr 25, 2013 at 07:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 30, 2013 02:35 AM (Total replies: 1207)

" i have a 1920x1080 screen if you want me to record/screenshot in widescreen xD"

Jjust checked some older posts. Seems like people already have nice screens (someone gots to show me how to slash out text). :|
Edited by Wesker on Mar 30, 2013 at 02:50 AM

Get Gaigher, he is the Grand Master of Halo 2 mods. He gives all hi.s Halo 2 ports/ style maps a very good halo 2 feel to them. The bloom is a bit too high on some stuff.... Gaigher's maps in my humble opinion look good regardless of the absence of bloom

*boss fights: scarabs, guilty spark...haven't really played the new halo stuff/sides
Edited by Wesker on Nov 11, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] HCEA Inspired Map Project. Jul 9, 2012 08:54 PM (Total replies: 31)

I feel that this isn't much different from cmt's spv1. What this looks like here is just the same single player with some rather near the same/upgraded models. If we look at how HCEA was made/design, they were focusing on what if the game levels were graphically remade top down with current gen graphics. but retained all the exact kind of game play as its 10 year predecessor did. I'm aware of your mad modding skills and creations. xD But for a project like this I would like to put out that things have to pretty much be nearly redesign. I also have a problem with the custom models being mash up into one single player. You have a really good plasma pistol shiny and all lustered up, but the other weapons don't have the same design or feel of it. The weapons designs don't all look like it was made to be one set. It would be real nice to have everything be design to one epic HD style. Now something like that can truly be called a tribute. I'm hoping not seeing halo's campaign be equivalently made like a modded blood glutch map. No offense I really dig your stuff, but if this project was to happen I hope its not heading in the wrong direction.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] May 28, 2012 04:13 AM (Total replies: 11399)

Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainVidya
So I decided to touch up on rigging. After trial and error, I managed to get of what I think is a decently rigged Leon Kennedy.
http://i45.tinypic.com/123xxef.jpg

Gahh, well at least it isn't....CHRIIIISSSS BD

*LOOKS GREAT MAN!*
The only problem that bothers meare elbow joints

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Destroyed Ring Sky Tag. Apr 25, 2012 02:57 AM (Total replies: 15)

The image probably doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully a few can remember my photoshop of someone's flood ghost. I pretty much added spark areas and burnt/destroyed interior with red dot and yellow look.

But the thing about a blue sky is that it makes just about everything in the sky look blue*science*. The best/real life effect we can do is add more particles and space rummage of the broken parts. If there were some closer pieces of the ring in the map area, probably could have a red sky effect. And that will allow the yellow ember burning effect.

btw some reference

Edited by Wesker on Apr 25, 2012 at 03:08 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Destroyed Ring Sky Tag. Apr 24, 2012 03:00 AM (Total replies: 15)

Reminds me of gaiagher's maps but simpler. Cool stuff though.

- edit- whoops wrong pthread

Anyways. Oooo I would like to help design/photoshop the ring.
Edited by Wesker on Apr 24, 2012 at 03:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] With_Whiteness Mar 11, 2012 11:21 PM (Total replies: 390)

stack of dead = constriction? its out already???
i downloaded a folder of wip photos back in dec :D

Time: Fri October 20, 2017 4:55 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website