A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: KingFisher
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 8, 2013 02:16 AM
Interests: 3d Level Design and IT
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Crysis, UDK
Creativity is the main element of level design.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
KingFisher has contributed to 225 posts out of 469346 total posts (.05%) in 3,027 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 Apr 8, 2013 02:16 AM (Total replies: 743)

Quote: --- Original message by: ChBgt909

Quote: --- Original message by: KingFisher
Awesome work! Your forerunner has also improved!

And i have to thank YOU for the amazing tutorial you uploaded to YouTube, i learned so many things! :3
Edited by ChBgt909 on Apr 8, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Aww, that just warms my heart.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 Apr 7, 2013 11:32 PM (Total replies: 743)

Awesome work! Your forerunner has also improved!

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 7, 2013 06:42 PM (Total replies: 11479)

What is with the left hand? It seems to be mirrored upside down?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] With_Whiteness Apr 5, 2013 12:11 AM (Total replies: 390)

Absolute Zero? How about that?

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 3: Confirmed Apr 4, 2013 09:55 PM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Thorolf Kveldulfsson
Obviously the people who respond have answered. Good job proving who I was talking about.

Try to contribute to the community before talking labeling a map/mod design as crappy.

Good job proving that you're an asshat.

Try to do some research before you start assuming and labeling people as hateful or jealous. I've been contributing since 2006. And you obviously didn't bother to read my previous post as I didn't even mention anything about the project.

You called the project a joke. It's fine, you can be hateful towards higuy and lodex for all I care, but you can't deny that Lumoria was a decent enough project. I'm still wondering who you are before your 2012 account???

I know that Higuy and Lodex can really piss off some people around here, but you can't deny the fact that Lumoria was a good project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 3: Confirmed Apr 4, 2013 03:16 AM (Total replies: 33)

Obviously the people who respond have answered. Good job proving who I was talking about.

Try to contribute to the community before talking labeling a map/mod design as crappy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Episode 3: Confirmed Apr 4, 2013 12:39 AM (Total replies: 33)

I find it entertaining that some people can be hateful and jealous because they can't do anything on par to other peoples successes; let alone, close to it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 20, 2013 03:24 AM (Total replies: 11479)

It looks...Organic....

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 20, 2013 01:59 AM (Total replies: 11479)

If you place your edges correctly on the high poly model and apply turbo smooth, you can almost make a high poly model from anything.

But that is the only trick, placing edges correctly.

Halo CE General Discussion » Saddest moment in the Halo Franchise? Mar 20, 2013 01:52 AM (Total replies: 82)

Captain Keyes terminal in Halo Anniversary. If was very emotional in the way the flood was trying to erase his memory. I just find that cinematic to be very dark and sad.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] ChBgt909 Unnamed map 01 Mar 13, 2013 09:02 PM (Total replies: 743)

Good stuff. Your forerunner is getting better.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Mar 12, 2013 03:32 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Awesome job with the port. Lets hope it turns out fun and awesome, unlike Seclusion.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO4 ELITE MODEL Mar 7, 2013 11:04 PM (Total replies: 108)

Quote: --- Original message by: DSalimander

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
Your tears are delicious

<h4 ar>

Please don't use Foundry beta builds to show off personal projects. We do not want people assuming your tags are in our map.

Edit: That came off a rude. It's not that your tags are bad, we just want to keep Foundry as virgin as possible for now.
Edited by DSalimander on Mar 7, 2013 at 04:24 PM

I didn't know you worked at Bungie during Halo 3's development??

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] HALO4 ELITE MODEL Mar 6, 2013 08:37 PM (Total replies: 108)

I downloaded the file, and the default opening app was word. I assume that the 3d file was originally opened in an earlier version of max.

Scanned the file, no virus.

I opened the file with 3ds Max 2012. A 3d model of the Halo 4 elite is displayed.

Seems pretty darn legit to me.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 6, 2013 04:45 PM (Total replies: 12123)

For somebody who tries to act sophisticated, it's backfiring at an unmeasurable pace.

Reminds me of your critiquing skills.

So you're saying I fail at acting sophisticated when I critique people's work? Check your facts.

I'm either blunt and shameless or meticulous and well written. There's a time for each and I apply myself as such. You may think everybody deserves to be treated like a child on their birthday but sometimes people need to be told how **** they, their actions, or their work really are, for various reasons.

Like this:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=42275
Do we really need a thread to announce every time a members THINKS they might be quitting? You and Lodex have both done this despicable act. What's the matter, not getting enough attention already?

That doesn't come close to the way Lodex consistently acts like a fool and then slaps silly gentlemanly quirks at the end to appear as if he's the opposite of his actions. To further understand this phenomenon, here's some supplementary reading material.

No need to get mad. And I did OFFICIALLY quit. And yes, you do have history of lacking "sophisticated" with your work. In fact, the amount of banned accounts you have had in the past backs that up.

Every time someone new shows up on the halomaps scene, I do my best to help them out with the utter most respect. And in return, they respect me and ask for help with other projects. I posted such a thread so that people on xfire would know my status with mapping.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 6, 2013 04:45 AM (Total replies: 12123)

For somebody who tries to act sophisticated, it's backfiring at an unmeasurable pace.

Reminds me of your critiquing skills.

Quote: --- Original message by: Long Wang
I know enough, and can make safe assumptions with what you've said in the past. You like to hang out with friends that demean others and get a real kick out of it. What more do I need to know?

I think it's hilarious. That is, people who think they need to have an ego on the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 24, 2013 11:01 PM (Total replies: 11479)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Hey pope, where is the best place to look at pictures that you have uploaded?

The Halo 3 Multiplayer disk.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jan 24, 2013 12:30 AM (Total replies: 11479)

Maybe...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE foliage. Jan 11, 2013 02:02 AM (Total replies: 8)

Detailed objects are a good solution for this engine. They only render for a certain distance, but that isn't a big deal. Most games, even Halo 3 have the same type of system.

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 9:15 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website