A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Vergil
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2017 05:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
you're just mad cuz you're angry

Post Statistics
Vergil has contributed to 397 posts out of 464283 total posts (.09%) in 2,319 days (.17 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Austen1000 Campaign Port Download Aug 2, 2017 05:56 PM (Total replies: 8)

Can someone upload a copy of Austen1000's campaign port to download? He took the only link down for some reason.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Guerilla Font Jun 22, 2017 07:15 PM (Total replies: 11)

literally looks just like ms sans serif

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA RELEASE] Refinery 0.7 Jun 8, 2017 04:52 PM (Total replies: 75)

Windows XP pictures for a Halo Tool?

Brings me back.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Forerunner Textures? May 11, 2017 09:36 PM (Total replies: 2)

I know Halo 2 uses a lot of halo 1 textures for it's forerunner stuff, but does anyone have the textures used for the forerunner stuff in halo 2, like silent cartographer and regret?

Not in .bitmap, but as any type of img

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 2, 2017 02:25 PM (Total replies: 121)

who was that guy that posted years ago a lot of garbo and drama in the Halo HUD Development thread (this was years ago)

Hey,

I've had a Halo PC case with a disk and key and all that legit, but I've had to switch out things in my computer to fit a second internal hard drive, and I don't currently have a connection to my disk drive, so I'm wondering if there's a way I can install Halo PC digitally without needing a disk drive, and I could just put my legit CD key in and download the game again.

I've been playing it for years and this build doesn't have a disk drive. I also do not have a USB disk drive. I could provide a screencap if you need it. I don't want to have to torrent it, even though I have the game.

Thanks.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Not me, but maybe this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI&t=1065s

Yes! that was it.

Thanks!

There was this video by like masterz1337 or mattdratt or someone, maybe even act man or some other halo talkyytuber, where he talks about how limp the introduction of the covenant is on the first level, and something about how the level would make much more sense gameplay-wise if it was in reverse.

does anyone remember what the name of that video is? i want to watch it again

thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » cant find skirmishers in adjutant Jul 13, 2015 02:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
iirc, they are in the jackal model files.

ty, they were

Halo CE General Discussion » cant find skirmishers in adjutant Jul 13, 2015 02:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

where are they, i have all the shared/mainmenu/campaign maps and i have 2 firefights and winter contingency

no skirmishers in render_model

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
I just played through this the other day.

austen1000's "Fixing Renamon's Halo CE Campaign port"

If you are too lazy to find the DL links yourself heres the OneDrive with all the levels.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=41DF5C16DBA4CA20%21554

Again I recently played through them and can confirm these are stock campaign levels.

such cynical generosity

other than downloading them all individually and inveitably getting some custom maps labeled as the originals

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 05:30 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
They announced that eldewrido will have halo 3 campaign!

wha

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Disable AA in your driver settings.

it worked

wow, great level

Get opensauce, put the file in or w/e, get CMT Silent Cartographer, start up halo, UI doesn't show up, but theme starts playing.
Can't play,

Help.

Feel free to just link another post that has the solution if it's easier
Edited by Vergil on Apr 21, 2015 at 02:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Best 1vs1 maps... Apr 19, 2015 09:58 AM (Total replies: 19)

why doesnt anyone play tutorial.map online that sounds like fun

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:17 PM (Total replies: 27)

https://clyp.it/pgq2klat

look what i made

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:07 PM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: KF7ZSE
Gee all I wanted to know is how can I import weapon sounds into Halo Ce.

That's what your threads are for.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:05 PM (Total replies: 27)

alsoooo, uh

what do the parameters for a halo sound file need to be, kbpswise and stuff

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 02:33 PM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Here you go http://puu.sh/hiqqQ/dde63546dd.wav

thank you so much, dude!

EDIT: unrelated, but if i could get the halo 2 magnum sound as well, that'd be all i needed
Edited by Vergil on Apr 18, 2015 at 02:37 PM

NEVERMIND, GOT THE SOUND FOR HALO 2
Edited by Vergil on Apr 18, 2015 at 02:50 PM

Time: Tue October 17, 2017 3:35 AM 672 ms.
A Halo Maps Website