A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Vergil
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 27, 2017 01:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
you're just mad cuz you're angry

Post Statistics
Vergil has contributed to 391 posts out of 462326 total posts (.08%) in 2,148 days (.18 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Not me, but maybe this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvF-Obh_BBI&t=1065s

Yes! that was it.

Thanks!

There was this video by like masterz1337 or mattdratt or someone, maybe even act man or some other halo talkyytuber, where he talks about how limp the introduction of the covenant is on the first level, and something about how the level would make much more sense gameplay-wise if it was in reverse.

does anyone remember what the name of that video is? i want to watch it again

thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » cant find skirmishers in adjutant Jul 13, 2015 02:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
iirc, they are in the jackal model files.

ty, they were

Halo CE General Discussion » cant find skirmishers in adjutant Jul 13, 2015 02:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

where are they, i have all the shared/mainmenu/campaign maps and i have 2 firefights and winter contingency

no skirmishers in render_model

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
I just played through this the other day.

austen1000's "Fixing Renamon's Halo CE Campaign port"

If you are too lazy to find the DL links yourself heres the OneDrive with all the levels.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=41DF5C16DBA4CA20%21554

Again I recently played through them and can confirm these are stock campaign levels.

such cynical generosity

other than downloading them all individually and inveitably getting some custom maps labeled as the originals

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 05:30 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
They announced that eldewrido will have halo 3 campaign!

wha

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Disable AA in your driver settings.

it worked

wow, great level

Get opensauce, put the file in or w/e, get CMT Silent Cartographer, start up halo, UI doesn't show up, but theme starts playing.
Can't play,

Help.

Feel free to just link another post that has the solution if it's easier
Edited by Vergil on Apr 21, 2015 at 02:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Best 1vs1 maps... Apr 19, 2015 09:58 AM (Total replies: 19)

why doesnt anyone play tutorial.map online that sounds like fun

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:17 PM (Total replies: 27)

https://clyp.it/pgq2klat

look what i made

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:07 PM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: KF7ZSE
Gee all I wanted to know is how can I import weapon sounds into Halo Ce.

That's what your threads are for.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 03:05 PM (Total replies: 27)

alsoooo, uh

what do the parameters for a halo sound file need to be, kbpswise and stuff

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 02:33 PM (Total replies: 27)

Here you go http://puu.sh/hiqqQ/dde63546dd.wav

thank you so much, dude!

EDIT: unrelated, but if i could get the halo 2 magnum sound as well, that'd be all i needed
Edited by Vergil on Apr 18, 2015 at 02:37 PM

NEVERMIND, GOT THE SOUND FOR HALO 2
Edited by Vergil on Apr 18, 2015 at 02:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 02:24 PM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: KF7ZSE
What are you going to use of the sounds for? (if you don't mind me asking).

probably gonna mess around with it and use it for this really strong rail-magnum halo 2 styled if i can

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 02:20 PM (Total replies: 27)

I'll record it for you in a few minutes.

If you're being serious then I really appreciate it, brah

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online weapons sounds? Apr 18, 2015 02:17 PM (Total replies: 27)

I'm in love with the sniper's gunshot sound. Can't figure out how to get it to record into stereo mix to have it. Halp pls

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 Locke Ad Apr 3, 2015 02:36 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: clonecam117
Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
343 has raped halo's storyline with silly tropes and drama

what else is there to discuss

Oh dear, they actually put some substance into Bungie's pathetic, bare-bones, stolen-from-novelists storytelling.

wow we've totally went full-circle here and are now hating on bungie

\clap/

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 Locke Ad Mar 31, 2015 04:23 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Both trailers are false, this is what really happened.

http://i.imgur.com/5lYj2Vp.jpg

i can confirm this i made the game and i voiced master chief and i am master chief i did do this

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 28, 2015 12:22 PM (Total replies: 8449)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Vergil
Thanks for the relevant crit on my work btw

Ur turtely welcome.

man this guy's bscly arby but with the idea that he can actually contribute to the community

at least arby found his place, good for him

Time: Sat April 29, 2017 3:29 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website