A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EliteSlasher2233
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 9, 2019 04:19 PM
Interests: Lot of stuff XD...... Usually serious!
Your Age: 17 - 23 (current age)
What Games do you play: Halo 1,Halo CE,Halo 2,Halo 3,Halo 3 ODST,Halo Reach,Duke Nukem FOREVER,...
Oh yea, I am always RIGHT! Even when I'm not.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
EliteSlasher2233 has contributed to 16 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 3,013 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

This actually started happening recently.

I haven't played nor touched Halo in some time.
Went on when SPV3 was about to come out, good and all...

Had my game ready, thought about playing some older OS maps...

Tried to get on the game, "Gathering exception data..."

NO MATTER WHAT I TRY!
OS + Halo CE (CLEAN INSTALLATION) just won't work!

I tried:
1. Reinstall Open Sauce
2. Reinstall Halo CE
3. Check DirectX/GPU drivers
4. Uninstall anything recent that could cause the issue
5. Tried with AmaiSosu
6. Cleaned up Documents/My Games folder...

I'm literally starting to go nuts.

I have to forecfully change from AHCI -> IDE (In UEFI BIOS).
Load Windows 7 boot, play the game.

Then I have to go back to AHCI, open Windows 10 Repair, bootrec to fix boot manager.
So I'd be able to go back to Windows 10.

This process takes around 10/20 mins each time I do it, and it's starting to really **** me off.

I seriously need help. LMAO.

Hopefully someone who isn't in the SPV3 Discord channel, can help me out here.
Not sure why I haven't popped on here in the 1st place.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
Just to make things clear, Halo CE works with Chimera and HAC2.
All of these installations are clean. Seperate.
All 3 work on Windows 7.

Only 1 doesn't work on Windows 10, and it's the OS one.
And no... I'm not running HAC/OS together...
Edited by EliteSlasher2233 on Jul 9, 2019 at 04:23 PM

Whoa, that's more than expected and appriciated. Not late at all. This does look great :D!
Thanks a lot :D

Thanks ODX. Unfortunately Narrows-pb1 is avalible on HAC2 for downloading.
Jesse was actually able to recover the BSP for the map I'm talking about, it's missing some scenery objects etc...

If anyone can turn this into a map, that'd be great.
I couldn't even open any of this because my Windows 10 won't work with that single CPU core trick.

Here's the BSP:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vs37vdrfrpjgn4f/AAD8Gx13_RxdayjMEqOjsDW-a?dl=0

Here's a couple of screenshots:

Edited by EliteSlasher2233 on Apr 14, 2019 at 03:06 PM
Edited by EliteSlasher2233 on Apr 14, 2019 at 03:07 PM

Well that was back in 2012.
And since then a lot of stuff happened.
I still remember the password: rooster

But the link is down.
And since I deleted everything off I obviously don't have it nor can I upload it.

I wouldn't ask in the first place.

Such a shame. A mistake I made. This map was actually the best version of narrows for CE that we had.

So I've been trying to find this build for some time now. It was only avalible to public once on this forum:

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=41228

It's essentially the Narrows, except in it's later MUCH better shape.

There's 3 versions of the map.

H3MT-Narrows.zip
H3MT-Narrows-pb1.zip

The one I'm looking for is called Narrows.zip and it was a guy called rooster who made a fly-around the map.

https://vimeo.com/15148819

Thanks in advance :D
Edited by EliteSlasher2233 on Apr 9, 2019 at 06:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Question] H3MT Narrows Jul 19, 2012 01:09 AM (Total replies: 9)

Well its funny because i got the password with my first try.The password is rooster.
If it doesnt work i will upload it to mediafire or here.
Edited by EliteSlasher2233 on Jul 19, 2012 at 01:10 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 16, 2012 08:40 AM (Total replies: 67)

Like i said.I alredy tried port forwarding and i just cant get it to work.I dont have anything pirated.Its from this site and my cd key is from my Halo Combat Evolved.I have version 1.09 and im trying anything to fix it.Plz help.

Halo CE General Discussion » My friends cant connect to my Halo CE server. Jun 15, 2012 01:38 PM (Total replies: 67)

Whenever i try to make a Halo CE server for my friends to play only i can join.I do have router and a firewall i tried to do port forwarding but it still gives me the same problem.It was easy when i had TP-Link.Now i have Huawei and it got even worse.Now i have to go to NAT do the same but it still doesnt work.Me and my friend want to create a private server just for us.But none of us had luck.Plz Help if u can.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV3 Problems with my machine PLZ Help Apr 7, 2012 10:37 AM (Total replies: 0)

When i play CMT SPV3 A50 i have issue with shinny look on marines,weapons,ect.VISR and bloom work fine i really love it am actually suprised.
Tried to reinstall the OS and the game did not work.I also runed it as Administrator,disabled visual themes and ran it in Windows XP Service Pack 3 Compability list.I cant fix this issue.Can anyone help me.
Here are my computer specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
64-bit Operating System
4 GB of RAM Memory
Intel Pentium G850 2.92 Ghz
ASUS HD 6670 Graphic Card (BF3 goes smoothly on ultra)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 27, 2012 02:10 AM (Total replies: 12123)

I have CoreI7,8 GB of Ram and ATI Radeon HD 6770 and of course Windows 7.I didnt have that shiny look at the beginning.But then i reinstalled OS,run in in XP Service Pack 3 compability list and disabled visual themes.You might also need to run it as Administrator.

Thats how i fixed it.Now i see how far tech moves on.SOOOO SHINY

Darn it.Looks awsome.I only have one problem.It doesnt work as it should.I dont have that cool shiny look on covenant and humas.Also its a shame i like those weapons but whitout the shine effects it doesnt seem to fit in.

I have Ati Radeon HD 6770
8 GB of RAM Memory
Intel Pentium G850 2.90 GHz

Is it compatible with the shaders or not?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE and Halo 3 HUD Mixup Feb 13, 2012 05:34 PM (Total replies: 17)

So i was bored and i searched the internet when i came up with this:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=HALO+CE#/d2shc8t

Its actually for Crysis but i think its pretty damn cool.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 PC Jun 25, 2011 04:25 PM (Total replies: 51)

Halo 3 on Unity Cool

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP Public Beta Jun 17, 2011 04:38 PM (Total replies: 118)

Wow good work.Keep it up.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 UI Jun 17, 2011 04:35 PM (Total replies: 572)

Now thats something.NICE WORK

Time: Sun September 15, 2019 1:48 PM 968 ms.
A Halo Maps Website