A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jon God
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 17, 2013 05:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Jon God has contributed to 6 posts out of 462935 total posts (0.00%) in 2,147 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Someone wireshark this, and get some packet captures.

If nothing else, maybe down the line someone can figure out how to throw up a private server.

-JG

I try to play each morning, if I can.

I got the game some months ago, but only started playing it since I got a 360 controller a few days ago.

City Scape was basically as close as you will get to that e3 Demo short of storming Bungie's HQ. :D

There's 2 versions of it, if I remember right. One is like a perfect recreation of the e3 video, the other is something else.

Well, if you ever decide to, let me know. It's been a dream to play that map in Halo 2, for a long while (Being that it's as close as I will get to playing that e3 demo....)

I was looking through the maps here for Halo 2 Vista, and was seeing a good amount of Halo CE->Halo 2 ports.

One map I think would fit pretty well into Halo 2, is Cityscape. Having not ever touched Halo modding and played Halo primarily on Xbox, I was wondering how difficult that would be.

-JG

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 PC/Mac any other other metaservers? Jul 11, 2011 07:32 AM (Total replies: 0)

Coming from another game, I was curious if it was possible to make Halo recognize a metaserver other than gamespy.

Mostly just out of curiosity, though I know of a smaller server that I'd suggest to host a halo metaserver if this sort of thing was possible. It popped into my head and it's 4:31AM, so I didn't look probably as hard as I should have, but I wanted to ask before I forgot, so forgive me if this is something that's been asked before.

-JG

Time: Fri May 26, 2017 9:17 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website