A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: andrewsypang
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 11, 2011 10:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
andrewsypang has contributed to 4 posts out of 469390 total posts (0.00%) in 2,999 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Single Player Maps Sep 11, 2011 10:55 PM (Total replies: 12)

Any updates? I'm just curious as to how things are coming along on your guys' ends

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Single Player Maps Aug 25, 2011 06:16 PM (Total replies: 12)

Alright, so at least the problem is identified. This has given me quite a bit to think about and relay to my modder friends who are too lazy to create a forum account.

Now I'm just curious if any of you know who's looking into this right now? Because I got my friends working on it, but they can only do so much. If you can ask around if people can do this, it'll be great! I'm hoping that there are more people besides my friends and I that are interested in something like this =)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Single Player Maps Aug 20, 2011 02:58 AM (Total replies: 12)

So what I get from all this is that the engine has almost been made completely from scratch when going from Halo 1 to Halo 2, and therefore since it detects differently modders are having problems trying to create maps like this? Or maybe I just confused myself...

Twinreaper thanks for the update. Keep me posted on how it goes =)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Single Player Maps Aug 6, 2011 12:38 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hey everyone,
I'm an avid gamer, but sadly not really a modder. Nonetheless, I have always been very grateful for the people on Halo Custom Edition who created single player custom maps; as my internet is always very slow, I am never able to play online and hence can burn so much frustration playing these single player maps.

I've glanced through the file list and the forum topics, but I could not find a topic that talks about single player maps for Halo 2. I'm saying "glanced" meaning I was probably too stupid to find the forum topic >.< anyways, is anyone starting a project out there that will make custom single player maps for Halo 2? Cuz that would be super awesome.

-DJPangsta

Oh yeah and as a side note, I am going to make music for video games in the future, so if anyone needs any and would like to hear some, send me an email =)

Time: Mon October 21, 2019 5:50 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website