A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: freesword
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 4, 2012 08:31 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
freesword has contributed to 4 posts out of 465367 total posts (0.00%) in 3,160 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

How can i convert a modded halo PC bloodgulch or gephyrophobia map to CE to play on a CE server? i tryed using the halo map version converter but when i convert it and load it in the game it has glitchy colors and sounds and hurts the eyes.
Or is there a way i can mod the CE map bloodgulch or gephyrophobia like change spawn points or move vehicles because if i can just mod the ce map then i wouldnt need to convert the pc mod.

Halo CE General Discussion » weird lag? Aug 10, 2011 08:02 PM (Total replies: 7)

no other games lag. i just did alot of thinking to see what could be causing the problem after wiping the hard drive... the only thing i could think of was i plugged in a new keyboard because my 'a' button broke around the same time this problem surfaced. so in a desperate attempt to fix this situation i plugged in a different keyboard, an older windows xp keyboard..... and it seems the lag problem has gone away!!!!1
do you think my problem is really fixed or have i just gotten used to the lag? like some kind of input lag from a dell keyboard on a hp comp?

Halo CE General Discussion » weird lag? Aug 7, 2011 12:52 AM (Total replies: 7)

sorry i thought that section was for help on making maps.
No it dosnt lag on single player and no it runs smooth in a empty lan server i create, it only happens on other servers with players regardless of what server it is or how many people is in it or the servers ping

Halo CE General Discussion » weird lag? Aug 7, 2011 12:31 AM (Total replies: 7)

i have been playing halo custom edition for a while on this computer with no problems but since a few days ago i hit a lag spike that will not go away. my ping is still fairly low 60 to 101 ping depending on the server, and yet when i play i 'warp' or it skips while playing. it is so bad its unplayable. desperately trying to fix this issue after scanning for virus and found none i reformatted my pc but the problem is still there so i know its not my computer, it happens now on both Halo PC and Custom Edition. any suggestions?!

Time: Tue March 31, 2020 4:29 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website