A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: darkphantom453
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 25, 2012 11:18 AM
Interests: Halo CE, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2, Modding, Making Halo CE Maps
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2
I'M BoReD

Post Statistics
darkphantom453 has contributed to 16 posts out of 467537 total posts (0.00%) in 2,604 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with Sapien (Crash!! T_T) Apr 25, 2012 11:18 AM (Total replies: 5)

(For 1st problem)
I can't! First of all when I click it I can't do ANYTHING on Sapien. Just stops responding. I already tried reinstalling.
(For 2nd problem)
Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help with Sapien (Crash!! T_T) Apr 24, 2012 01:02 PM (Total replies: 5)

1. I go to the Hierarchy View and open a tag, sometimes I need to delete tags that I selected by mistake. So, I go to the little box with the tags, click on it and my Sapien stops responding. It also stops responding if I click on any little boxes with tags. I tried running it as administrator, but it still didn't work.

2. When I place weapons in the map on the Game Window, the weapon doesn't appear. The little object that you move around to choose where the weapon goes appears. But when I click away, nothing is there.

These two problems frustrate me. If anyone could help it would be great.

Thanks,
EnDleSs/Darkphantom453

Okay btw I'm running on windows vista. When I open Sapien I can't find the scenario file...

I extracted some tags from

sandtrap and I got a bitmap file. Also a scenario structure file was made. No scenario file. Can't open with sapien.
Help plzzzz

Yeah my directory is C:\Program Files\Halo Custom Edition but it still says that error

Yep im sure there's something wrong. The 1st and 3rd lines r working but the 2nd line says "tool is not recognized blah blah blah" again.

Can you make a video? I dont really understand fully

I don't get it.

"personally I like making a batch file for tool commands, since the same command is usually repeated a few times till it's right
right click and make a new text document
rename as bitmaps.bat (confirm, yes, change type)
right-click & edit"
Right click what? Right click tool? Also, What do I put inside the batch file?

" did you save your textures to data\levels\your_map\bitmaps as .tif ?
example:data\levels\test\tutorial\bitmaps\example_tutorial_ground.tif

did you copy cmd to your halo custom edition folder?
make sure that your tool command is something like this:
tool bitmaps levels\test\tutorial\bitmaps
"tutorial" is map that is in folder called "test" "
I used the tutorial ground for my map. Yes it is a tiff file. I used the tool that the other persons tutorial showed. It still shows the same error.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpQEIR1AZLY
Start from 14:30.
The guy says to type tool bitmaps levels\beginner\bitmaps.
If you watch the whole video you understand. The "beginner" thing is just the name of his map. We just name it the name of the map we want. I did the gmax stuff but I am stuck on tool.

My problem is that tool says " 'tool' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. "
Can anyone help?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Command Error Aug 12, 2011 12:47 AM (Total replies: 2)

no my problem is that tool says 'tool' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Command Error Aug 12, 2011 12:02 AM (Total replies: 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpQEIR1AZLY
Start from 14:30.
The guy says to type tool bitmaps levels\beginner\bitmaps.
If you watch the whole video you understand. The "beginner" thing is just the name of his map. We just name it the name of the map we want. I did the gmax stuff but I am stuck on tool.

General Machinima Discussions » Recording My Machinima Aug 11, 2011 11:55 PM (Total replies: 2)

w00t THNX! wow i should come here more often for questions you people are damn fast

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Aug 11, 2011 10:54 PM (Total replies: 2)

w00t THNX!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Aug 11, 2011 10:39 PM (Total replies: 2)

How can I get tool? I have seen videos but for me non of them seem to work.

General Machinima Discussions » Recording My Machinima Aug 11, 2011 10:24 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have seen many great high quality machinimas but I wish to know what programs are used so that the camera is kinda like 3rd person and shooting the clip from different angles. I know the flycam is used but is there anything else? I wish to know because my player keeps moving around when I use the flycam. Is there a way to stop your camera and just place it there while you control your player?

Time: Wed September 26, 2018 2:01 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website