A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hellblaze123
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 9, 2011 07:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Hellblaze123 has contributed to 12 posts out of 466543 total posts (0.00%) in 2,428 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 9, 2011 07:43 PM (Total replies: 25)

It's been a while since i played the game, but i could have sworn in the beginning you get a Pistol first, and there is a scene were you walk with it. I may be wrong, but does the single player biped any animations that the multiplayer does not?

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 8, 2011 07:26 PM (Total replies: 25)

Lol so the marines get a Pistol alert but master cheif dont. lol

kinda sucks cause the AR looks so horrible when its pointed down lol
but i guess unarmed is ok then, there is a download for the unarmed tag so ill just get that.

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 7, 2011 06:23 PM (Total replies: 25)

Oh ok, well actually Unarmed is not bad, i mean thats probably when i would have a character walking anyway, and with the riffle too so i can deal with that.

And this should work with any Bipeds i have right? so if im playing as a marine then i can do the same thing and it will work?

Im still very new to this, i touched on some things years back but never full got into it so i dont know a whole lot, and ive been trying to find tutorials on some basic stuff to make a Machinima. im not looking to add a ton of AI into the game right now, so ill deal with that when i get to it.

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 7, 2011 01:20 PM (Total replies: 25)

I just wish you could do it with a pistol, i mean unarmed is nice, but it makes getting a weapon bit tricky lol

Though can you have it set so unarmed IS a weapon that you can actually switch to? lol

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 6, 2011 01:24 PM (Total replies: 25)

Wait i see what i did wrong. Its not just the space for alert, but i was not typing the spaces within the code itself.

When i typed it int game i typed this:
unit_set_seat(unit(list_get(players)0))alert

Rather then how you typed it.

So what guns does this work with? And does it work with an unarmed biped?

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 6, 2011 01:40 AM (Total replies: 25)

Yes im using a v1.09 version. And like i said my normal commands like debug_camera and the cheat commands work. So idk what im doing wrong, im typing the command exactly how he just showed. But it keeps telling me that same error.

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 6, 2011 12:15 AM (Total replies: 25)

I have a DevMode program running, and i can use commands like debug_camera_save and such. Its just not letting me do the seat thing. Do i do it in game while playing?

Lately nothing seems to wanna work for me so idk what im doing wrong lol

Heck, i'll make a video of me typing the code to show you if i have to. Least then you can see if im doing something wrong lol

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 5, 2011 01:30 PM (Total replies: 25)

Yeah i must be doing something wrong then. I'm typing it exactly how you have it, but all i get is "Request function "unit_set_seat (unit (list_get (players) 0))alert" cannot be executed now"

Can i only do this command before a game, im just so confused of what im doing wrong.

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 4, 2011 10:33 PM (Total replies: 25)

THANK YOU so much!!! I will now go have lot of fun doing that lol

I cannot thank you enough i have been wondering how to do this for years, and i mean YEARS, so its awesome to FINALLY get an answer.

Is this a recent thing or could you do this since like, few years ago when Halo CE was THE Halo Machinima? lol

EDIT: Im trying to code, and i must be doing something wrong. Do i need to put the players name in or what? Sorry but im really new to the code commands lol
Edited by Hellblaze123 on Sep 4, 2011 at 11:15 PM

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 4, 2011 04:01 PM (Total replies: 25)

Umm, i have no idea what Animation is him walking. All these animation tags are confusing to me, i dont evne know which tag to open to alter. I mean i know experimenting helps but least point in a better direction please. lol

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 4, 2011 01:08 AM (Total replies: 25)

Really? I didnt know i could do that. Ill give it a try. So i use the one from the Chief biped? As in the Singleplayer Chief? Also its been a while so how exactly do i switch animations?

General Machinima Discussions » A way to Walk Slowly In Halo CE? Sep 3, 2011 02:58 AM (Total replies: 25)

Hello, i am planning on doing a little Machinima series using Halo CE, PC Version. I love Halo CE and to me its still perfect for making Machinima, especially thanks to this site.

However the only issue i have always had was, when you move around you can only run at full speed. Even when i plug an official Xbox USB controller in it has no sense of sensitivity, so i cannot simple walk slowly.

I was wondering if there were any ways to make my character walk slowly so their not always running at full speed. Especially when its supposed to be a calm scene lol

Thank you!

Time: Thu April 26, 2018 9:12 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website