A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Megatron
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 1, 2017 01:20 AM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNIOfIkRTx1efzYTibq4Bg
Interests:
Your Age: You'll find out.
What Games do you play:
Working on something good.

Post Statistics
Megatron has contributed to 385 posts out of 464614 total posts (.08%) in 2,203 days (.17 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: The MasterHe's right tho you know?

Be that as it may, the intention behind the post was to trigger "Unethical Nightmare" and the said provocative post is also meant to derail this thread from its initial topic.
Edited by Megatron on Sep 1, 2017 at 01:21 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
I just realized every single one of OPs posts are just about 343 and Bungie fanboys.

Maybe baiting posts like these are why people dislike you on here?

Recently I tried to make a map that made use of the boarding feature used in TSC:E, and...I was unable to get the the script pre-processor to compile the needed scripts for it. On every file, I was met with "i expected a decl" even though there was nothing wrong with the files. -_-

Has anyone else managed to get this thing to do what it's supposed to do?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 5, 2016 05:31 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb4LuYCXIAAhGZC.jpg:large

I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Question; are we going to see things such as the Scarab battles we saw in Halo 3, and possibly dual wielding?

(Forgive me if that question has already been asked. XP)

Halo CE General Discussion » Dropship scripting Feb 13, 2016 09:49 PM (Total replies: 3)

Is there a way to get Pelicans and/or Phantoms to deliver & pick up NPCs in custom OS maps that aren't remakes of the original campaign missions?

If that's the case, how is it done?

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Music gave me a headache
4/10 did not make it through whole video

Was the music too loud, or did you not like the tracks themselves?
Edited by Megatron on Feb 7, 2016 at 11:55 PM

To the Halomaps community;

I present to you my attempted remake of the Halo 1 mission known as The Maw. This version features a different soundtrack, newer weapons, a change in the enemies, allies, different mechanics, and a more epic theme.

This is currently incomplete, and may be subjected to updates in the future.

Here is the video, which has the download link in the description; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJnlgnNU8Ks

If you would like to disable VISR mode, just type pp_set_effect_instance_active 0 0 in the devmode console.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jan 25, 2016 03:54 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgMfK_dXeo

A second sneak peak at our Custom soundtrack.
Edited by Masters1337 on Jan 5, 2016 at 02:14 PM

Will there be anything from Halo 2's soundtrack that will be featured here?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Nov 13, 2015 07:28 PM (Total replies: 12102)

What kinds of things for part 2, exactly?

Halo CE General Discussion » Cutscene Animation Sep 14, 2015 08:56 PM (Total replies: 3)

To the fond members of the Halo Maps Forum;

Though I'm doing my best to avoid being overly ambitious on my final large-scale contribution to the Halomaps community, I do wonder if anyone here knows how to make animations for cutscenes?

What I'm looking for is not simply scripting bipeds to move in certain directions, but rather specific animations for certain sequences and scenes scripted in the map.

Is there anyone here who has such knowledge of these things, and knows how to make them?
Edited by Megatron on Sep 14, 2015 at 08:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 - Sanghelios campaign gameplay Sep 14, 2015 08:51 PM (Total replies: 208)

Quote: --- Original message by: Unethical Nightmare
I think a bunch of angry bungie fanboys are gonna start flaming people just for liking this, that's what. Pretty ******* pathetic of them tbh.

There's only one way I can react to this.

Halo CE General Discussion » My sound design reel Sep 14, 2015 08:44 PM (Total replies: 12)

I must say that these works are brilliant, definitely something that is a true luxury to listen to.

So far, it surpasses anything I've heard in the canon Halo games, and I eagerly await what you have to offer next.

Good job, and may you have the best of luck in the future.

Halo CE General Discussion » A thread about my crap Sep 8, 2015 02:17 PM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: CaptainAltheros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6iYfS0Fi_g

Your content is quite amazing, and I eagerly await to see what you have to offer next. Do you have any plans to release some of this in the near future?

Excuse the lack of length in this post, my time for participation is limited, and...well, I'm not going to bore you with other details.

Halo CE General Discussion » This is persistent... Sep 6, 2015 05:28 PM (Total replies: 38)

Quote: --- Original message by: Grunter
Can you make moving BSPs instead of a vehicle.

Not unless someone pulls something crazy with open sauce, though there is something that comes somewhat close in comparison, which happens to be moving device tags (like what serves as the main body of the Halo 3 Scarab made by kirby).

To be honest, I think that moving device tags would be a better idea if you consider the possible effects that moving BSPs would have on the "blam!" engine if such a thing were eventually possible.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 5, 2015 08:34 PM (Total replies: 12102)

The petulant diatribes in this thread are absolute disgraces to the Halo Custom Edition community.

I get that many of you (not pointing the finger at anyone specifically) are intensely bitter over lacking meaningful lives, and also missing the level of productivity that CMT has displayed, but to berate someone you don't actually know like this is utterly idiotic.

If you're interested in curing your misery;

http://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Up-and-Get-a-Life

http://www.awesomeyourlife.com/2013/01/how-do-i-get-a-life-the-5-step-answer/

If not having a life is the problem and you're just jealous of the attention CMT is getting, why not start a project that will attract just as many followers?

Regardless of motivation, I'd suggest you stop now before one of us decides to call in Dennis and force you along the recommended path through reprimanding.

Halo CE General Discussion » This is persistent... Sep 5, 2015 05:48 PM (Total replies: 38)

Quote:
Remember how I already got the scenario to open into sapien? You said that you got the script to compile? Did you alter the script? Because without altering the script or scenario, the script won't compile.

The script can compile at this point, so the primary issue now is knowing the exact objects the script is referring to.

We know that "glue" is a null scenery object, but many of the other objects (such as "light") have yet to be identified correctly.

Without a doubt, the Walk on Vehicles scenario tag has the objects correctly labeled.

Halo CE General Discussion » Team Recruitment Sep 1, 2015 03:35 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
I can join but im not sure if you like or see my works aceptable, send me apm if you want. Just one thing im not good at modeling

What else are you able to do?

Halo CE General Discussion » This is persistent... Sep 1, 2015 03:33 PM (Total replies: 38)

One thing I will ask the members of this community; is anyone here interested in helping with the Scarab dilemma?

This is a feature that I do not want to boycott under any circumstances, and it's clearly possible to implement (as proven by kirby).

However, since it's creator can not possibly assist any of us with it at all for reasons unknown, it's up to us to figure it out. I've managed to get the script to compile, although getting the actual vehicle to function isn't something I can do without help.

One thing I believe could further the progress is getting the scenario tag for the Walk on Vehicles map, although that's beyond my reach since Hek+ refuses to extract it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Rate a port Aug 31, 2015 11:47 AM (Total replies: 33)

Oh man...these things look incredible, I can not currently think of any other word to describe them.

When will we be able to download them?

Halo CE General Discussion » This is persistent... Aug 28, 2015 02:25 PM (Total replies: 38)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheMrJezza_
Just out of interest Megatron, does all this mean you're gonna forget about the scarab?

I've spent too much trying to get that thing to work, and none of us can figure it out by the end of next month, then that will most likely be the case.

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 5:15 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website