A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: clonetrooper163
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 11, 2016 03:41 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
clonetrooper163 has contributed to 119 posts out of 469458 total posts (.03%) in 2,952 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 11, 2016 03:41 AM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: tillice
dude, i share my things, but not generally publicly, for example the CEA spartan, or h2a marine, i said i nthe post im going to make a compilation of the rips, which i assumed people would understand that i meant i would share them ._.

Sharing them and tell people how it was done is 2 different things, sharing the content makes people for the time dependent on you and only you until they figure it out on their own or you tell them how it's done.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 5 ripz Sep 11, 2016 03:35 AM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: tillice
Quote: --- Original message by: Soul

Aighty, thanks.

Mind if I ask how it's done?
Edited by Soul on Sep 11, 2016 at 03:02 AM

is that all youre here for? to ask how people rip stuff?

Are you here to only show off and not share the content or share how it was done?

It wouldn't hurt for you to tell how it was done cause i'd like to know as well,unless you wanna be that type of guy that everyone looks at and is like OMG WOW HE HAS HALO 5 RIPS HE'S SO AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO RELEASE THEM, to make yourself feel like your special.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Anniversary! Jun 12, 2016 12:53 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Facebook links pfft

Well if you want something else here.
http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/09/halo-3-anniversary-leaked-footage-fuels-speculation/

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Anniversary! Jun 12, 2016 12:35 AM (Total replies: 19)

So i don't normally post on here but i noticed no one is talking about this and whether it's real or not.

If this is real this could be a way for MS to release it on PC.

https://www.facebook.com/Halo5Page/videos/970710743042800/
http://segmentnext.com/2016/06/09/halo-3-anniversary-leaked-footage-fuels-speculation/

Edited by clonetrooper163 on Jun 12, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Oct 25, 2015 03:50 AM (Total replies: 11479)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812

http://i.imgur.com/jr7Eh6N.jpg

I have a tool given to me from Rosanna Weyland that makes this process a little bit faster.
Edited by MEGASEAN2812 on Oct 24, 2015 at 01:37 AM

I'm not too well aware of what is going on, can you explain it to me?

Basically they are taking these models from Halowaypoint from here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us#customize-h5 it uses webgl and not to hard to get them if you know what you're doing,i sadly do not and have only gotten the textures from it.

The guy that created NinjaRipper a directx game ripping tool is working on a opengl plugin that should be released in the next version that will rip the spartans (along with any othe webgl site) and allow anyone to get them and not just the people who pick and choose who gets the tool or the content.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2015 05:44 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 7, 2015 05:58 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Idaho

http://i.imgur.com/rMeAS35.png

Straight from the IRC channel

Edit:

Straight from the twitter :D

https://twitter.com/Gamecheat13/status/585530449746886657
Edited by Idaho on Apr 7, 2015 at 04:57 PM

Those guys in the IRC love photoshop and until i see a proper video i don't believe anything they say on there.
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Apr 7, 2015 at 08:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Mar 29, 2015 06:12 PM (Total replies: 976)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Well you can already extract all models and textures since it is a PC game.

Yeah ninjaripper but you need to fix the UV maps and fix the model as it gets loaded in wide and stretched .

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Mar 29, 2015 05:56 PM (Total replies: 976)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
Will adjutant actually be supporting online? I saw Rosana posting on the thread.

It most likely wont for awhile people in my thread i made even Rosanna Weyland ignored what i said and again i will post it.

The .maps in halo online only hold simple code for the maps and are cache files for the real files that are in .dat, you can't extract anything from the .map files but code if you were to get them open.
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Mar 29, 2015 at 05:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Tutorial: Force Loading Maps! Mar 27, 2015 11:23 PM (Total replies: 23)

What was the point of this thread someone could of asked me to update my OP on my thread, everyone here is trying to flood this forums with unneeded halo online threads and trying to get popular cause they figured out something already posted in my thread last night.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 04:55 PM (Total replies: 63)

I went to the site here https://ru.4game.com/halo/install/ and google chrome took a bit to translate the language to english but when it did it was good enough for me to figure it out so i signed in with my facebook and i'm good to go down at the very bottom there is a arrow pointing up click that and where it shows the file size and windows icon click the buttom besided it and it will download kinda like a launcher for 4games and then you just wait for a invite.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 25, 2015 09:16 PM (Total replies: 2780)

That's why i love VPN's and if for some reason idk if it will be but if the game is in .maps most likely since it's made off halo 3 adjutant can extract the files and possible someone can take the Russian language and change it to english (unless it's in a different format) like what was done to warface before it released in the US cause it was out for almost a year in Russia before it was finally released in the US

Also if adjutant could also support for repacking of the .map then if and when we get a hold of halo online files you could possible replace weapons or parts of armor with other pieces from other halo games or custom textures...ect, it was done with titanfall cause it supported source engine and people did that by taking models from cod ghost and porting them into titanfall.

But nonetheless if something like a english conversion can't be done i'll still be playing it via a vpn like i do call of duty online and watch a tutorial on youtube on what's what in the menu and then work out the rest on my own.
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Mar 25, 2015 at 09:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 1, 2015 11:27 PM (Total replies: 976)

Quote: --- Original message by: videoman
Quote: --- Original message by: clonetrooper163
Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
New private version of adjutant supports h3/odst animation viewer not extractor.

Photo or it didn't happen

Same here. It's already been confirmed that Animations are near impossible right now. It was even said on Jan 22nd that it's not possible at the current time.

I am skeptical about this post on Animation viewing.

It's not impossible it's possible cause Zteam was able to do it for halo 3 and reach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHLGDLiAF3M
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Feb 1, 2015 at 11:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Feb 1, 2015 04:17 AM (Total replies: 976)

Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
New private version of adjutant supports h3/odst animation viewer not extractor.

Photo or it didn't happen

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Dec 7, 2014 02:48 PM (Total replies: 976)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
Quote: --- Original message by: clonetrooper163
So i got a question Why are the textures like super small?

Most of the character textures for CEA are like 64x64 or don't go any higher then 256x256

If you are looking on the level s3pak files such as a10 you are only looking at the lod bitmaps. You need to extract the full res ones from pak_stream.

Ah okay thanks, but i can't seem to find that file.
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Dec 7, 2014 at 02:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Dec 7, 2014 02:27 PM (Total replies: 976)

So i got a question Why are the textures like super small?

Most of the character textures for CEA are like 64x64 or don't go any higher then 256x256

Well i've noticed that most of the CMT brutes animation when you apply the animations to the halo 3 model with the cmt bone set or by renaming the halo 3 brute bones screw up the head and stretches it when animations are applied.

But since there has been so much halo 2 animation leaking around here why not just ask for that LOl.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] MORE HALO 4 STUFF Apr 2, 2013 05:51 PM (Total replies: 224)

see i have a funny feeling that gravemind got halo 4 extraction in adjutant and he's not telling anyone and only gave it to a couple people, cause these .emf opened right up with his emf importer and he changed the format of the H3 and HR models on export awhile ago to EMF3.

Halo CE General Discussion » Just Curious. Mar 20, 2013 02:17 PM (Total replies: 2)

No it can't, plus the .maps from HCEA are the halo ce ones from the xbox, HCEA uses a different format to store the newer models in which are s3dpak, i have been able to extract from the pack but i just can't figure out the formats on the models since they all come without a file format, i was able to on some of the textures but that's about it.
Edited by clonetrooper163 on Mar 20, 2013 at 02:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » More Halo 3 Pc info Mar 19, 2013 04:38 AM (Total replies: 51)

Here is a link to it http://www.gamefront.com/halo-3-for-pc-mentioned-in-latest-amd-catalyst-drivers/

But for people who don't want to click on it, here is the full articles

Microsoft says it has no plans to bring 2007′s Halo 3 to PC, but a bit of code mentioned in the latest Catalyst drivers from AMD might suggest otherwise.

Blogger Kn00tcn caught sight of the mention of Halo 3 in AMD’s Catalyst 13.3 beta drivers released a few days ago. The code mentions Halo3.exe as being a profile in the drivers, which throws a little more fuel on the rumor that the game might eventually find its way to PC.

Last month, there was another bit of information that suggested a PC version of Halo 3 might be coming in the future, when a reference to the game popped up in the Steam database. But Microsoft has denied that a PC version of Halo 3 is in the works. A spokesperson for Microsoft told Game Front via email, “We currently do not have plans to release a PC version of ‘Halo 3′.”

Both Halo and Halo 2 are on PC, the latter following at a pretty great length after the Xbox version hit shelves.

Microsoft has been known to reverse itself in the past, but neither the Steam database mention nor the AMD driver mention is rock-solid proof that Halo 3 is on its way to a Steam account near you.

Via Gaming Bolt.

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 9:57 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website