A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: kry11ic
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 23, 2011 06:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
kry11ic has contributed to 2 posts out of 469464 total posts (0.00%) in 2,951 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

damn, and 3ds max costs a lot, and the free trail is only like 30 days, right?
And I tried the Task Manager to maximize, and it didn't work :\ I also did the configuration mode.

So, I just got Halo 2 the other day for my PC. I was really excited to create maps, but I didn't know how to start it up. I watched a YouTube video, and the guy's instructions were to open H2 Sapien as an administrator. Then go to tags/scenarios/multi/example and then choose the file called "example.scenario". I did, and it all worked, but then a minute later, it crashed. Now, whenever I go back to open that file, it loads but then nothing comes up. H2Sapien says it's still running because it's still on my task bar, and I can hear the sound effects of the map that Sapien is in... But it's just not appearing on my screen, and I can't open the screen either. I'm using Windows 7 and I tried the "disable visual themes" and that doesn't work. idk what else to say that might help. If anyone has any solutions, please help! Or if you need more information, just ask and I'll provide as much as I can.

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 6:28 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website