A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 1upnate
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 23, 2011 12:42 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
1upnate has contributed to 2 posts out of 464191 total posts (0.00%) in 2,101 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » sniper montage Nov 23, 2011 12:42 AM (Total replies: 0)

hey guys,

I was recently playing some Halo CE and I was recording myself and I realised I got some pretty good sniper kills.

So I decided I wanted to make a community sniper montage. If you have footage of yourself getting some gnarly sniper kills, send me a private message so we can arrange obtaining the footage.

Here's what you need to know:
1. you will be recognized in your montage (the name of your choice shown at the bottom of each clip)
2. youre actual identity and/or real life information will remain anonymous (I wont even ask for it)
3. IT'll look sick at the end!

Also, If anyone has any music suggestions to what I should play over the video, let me know. this can either be an actual song or something you've written.

So if you have some footage or and other questions, please send me a private message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

Halo Movies Announcements » Sniper Montage Nov 23, 2011 12:01 AM (Total replies: 0)

hey guys,

I was recently playing some Halo CE and I was recording myself and I realised I got some pretty good sniper kills.

So I decided I wanted to make a community sniper montage. If you have footage of yourself getting some gnarly sniper kills, send me a private message so we can arrange obtaining the footage.

Here's what you need to know:
1. you will be recognized in your montage (the name of your choice shown at the bottom of each clip)
2. youre actual identity and/or real life information will remain anonymous (I wont even ask for it)
3. IT'll look sick at the end!

Also, If anyone has any music suggestions to what I should play over the video, let me know. this can either be an actual song or something you've written.

So if you have some footage or and other questions, please send me a private message and i'll get back to you as soon as i can.

Time: Tue August 22, 2017 10:41 AM 204 ms.
A Halo Maps Website