A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 1337
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 12, 2014 05:01 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Game
Don't be daft. wrap your shaft
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
1337 has contributed to 106 posts out of 464829 total posts (.02%) in 2,204 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

My original Halo PC also had working bumped glass

check your video settings guys.

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
did they really just port a bad port?

underrated post.

Halo CE General Discussion » No Lead Kiddies - Prepare to Cry Bloody Murder Nov 12, 2014 04:45 AM (Total replies: 35)

Quote: --- Original message by: FrostyVA
So all you kiddies that rely on no lead... You can cry now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Open Edges and Weapon Models Aug 25, 2014 12:38 AM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
They do not. If its something like a weapon model or scenery (not collision) then it wont count. Open edges and stuff only count if its rendering it as a collision.

Thanks Sean :)

Halo CE General Discussion » UUI Update 2 Public Beta Aug 25, 2014 12:34 AM (Total replies: 68)

+1 to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Halo CE General Discussion » Open Edges and Weapon Models Aug 25, 2014 12:20 AM (Total replies: 3)

Do the open edge/sealed world rules apply to first and/or third person weapon models? I know they apply to collision models but I am unsure if they apply to the actual weapon model.

I ask because I am currently modelling a weapon where I could save many polygons by breaking the sealed world rule, but I am unsure if that will affect my ability to get it ingame.

Thanks for any help guys!

Halo CE General Discussion » PM me if you want tags. Aug 25, 2014 12:17 AM (Total replies: 14)

you are the most illegitimate person on halomaps.org.

Altheros pls go

Halo CE General Discussion » someone create this Aug 25, 2014 12:03 AM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: solitude
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx

No, learn to model.
Edited by Darkzealotx on Aug 24, 2014 at 01:51 PM

No, am lazy. But you know anyone who can create this? They will get credits you know.

That attitude will get you nowhere in life.

Halo CE General Discussion » The gauntlet has been thrown down! Aug 24, 2014 11:58 PM (Total replies: 20)

In on thread for Dennis ice water challenge

Halo CE General Discussion » what is the strangest maps you have ever seen? Aug 19, 2014 05:07 AM (Total replies: 21)

any latino map

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE & VirtualBox Aug 16, 2014 09:39 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: reeiiko
Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: reeiiko
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
what mac are you using?
MacBookPro8,1
here ya go mate http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?25120-Release-Halo-Custom-Edition-for-Mac
Thanks, I found that after I saw your comment and decided to search Google for a Mac version. Unfortunately it gets stuck on "Wineskin is busy..." before installing, or something along those lines. It was stuck like that for about an hour so I just cancelled it. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

is dual boot not an option or...?

Halo CE General Discussion » Without the map editor. Aug 16, 2014 12:41 AM (Total replies: 19)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
tbh i was expecting something different when i saw the title thread

yeah, I was kind of disappointed.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » With the map editor! Aug 16, 2014 12:38 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOM899
Quote: --- Original message by: Reegar Carbine
With the map editor.
what do you mean by that?

With the map editor.

Halo CE General Discussion » Without the map editor. Aug 13, 2014 05:57 PM (Total replies: 19)

With the map editor.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo tips on how to kill a hunter. Aug 13, 2014 05:17 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Hunters HATE this guy! Learn this super easy trick to kill them all and expose them for the worthless worms they are.

can confirm i am hunter

"altearose"
Edited by 1337 on Aug 13, 2014 at 05:20 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do I install tags? Nov 10, 2013 08:05 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jlx2
Y dicen que aprender algo básico es malo, ay a donde vamos a parar.
Bueno en cada tag que descargues supongo que de halomaps habrá un 'readme' en donde indica donde debes instalar el tag que quieras poner.

Quote:
Bueno en cada tag que descargues supongo que de halomaps habrá un 'readme' en donde indica donde debes instalar el tag que quieras poner.

Quote:
'readme'

Quote:
readme

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Without the map editor Oct 31, 2013 10:55 PM (Total replies: 4)

Without the map editor

I didn't like Halo 4. The campaign was good, and probably had a better story than most halo games. I didn't enjoy the encounters in the game as much, but I can't quite think of why. Haven't played Spartan Ops due to cbf.

Multiplayer was a let down, however. As a person who plays to win, and enjoys the competitive aspect of the game, I feel that Halo 4 didn't have much to offer me in this aspect. They added many random aspects, such as ordinance. Another thing is how weapons disappeared very quickly, and not many spawned on the map. This removed things like remembering weapon spawns, and where power weapons were dropped, which added skill to the game in my opinion. The new loadout based spawn system also removed equal starts. I admit it's nice to start with a carbine, my fave weapon, but every player starting with the same stuff was an integral part of the game up until reach. The instant respawn system also makes map control a lot more difficult, and the spawns in general are horrible. If I kill someone, they shouldn't spawn behind me and kill me before my shields are back. /rant

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm coming back too! Oct 27, 2013 11:42 PM (Total replies: 27)

Welcome Back.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » limit to number of uses on activation? Oct 25, 2013 08:22 AM (Total replies: 9)

Yeah, the limit kind of sucks. I'm stuck on an offline profile for H2V nowadays because of it.

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 2:04 PM 343 ms.
A Halo Maps Website