A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: GLaDOS
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 31, 2018 02:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Testing you.

Post Statistics
GLaDOS has contributed to 211 posts out of 467752 total posts (.05%) in 2,507 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Here is an example of why you should never leave school.

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 13, 2018 05:27 PM (Total replies: 37)

Oh well... It's only money...
YOUR money... Twenty thousand dollars of it... Right down the drain.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Campaign Request For Halo ce Jun 8, 2018 05:35 PM (Total replies: 16)

Go into your game folder and find the "UninstEK.exe" file and run it. Follow the instructions and then go back into the same folder and find the "Uninstal.exe" file and run it. Follow the instructions and, that's it! Congratulations.

Halo CE General Discussion » Make my single player bsps Feb 27, 2018 02:52 PM (Total replies: 15)

Sorry, this test subject escaped because I trusted on two robotic morons to take care of him and a few more humans.
I promise to be more careful and evil next time.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Doom 3 for Halo Ce Feb 20, 2018 05:32 PM (Total replies: 13)

Please, use an AI sync method.

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Finish Planet C, D, an E you morron, stop spamming useless crap

That is ironic. You tell him to finish planet c, d and e.. followed by the words "stop spamming useless crap".
Ha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 17, 2017 09:02 AM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: JLoughlen
ill test this

No, you won't.

Halo CE General Discussion » It is posible to make a new sounds.map? Jan 30, 2016 05:02 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Wheatley
It is posible? How?

You can't even take care of my facility.

Even i can't describe what i just saw.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lobby_classic_PB1 released.... Jul 14, 2015 12:17 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: War Master V
Thread revival, because I'm bored.

don't worry dennis i won't do anything bad

Enjoy your ban.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 3 anmations please! Apr 16, 2015 07:25 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Funny.
I'm sure everybody here enjoys your unique taste in humor as much as I.

I don't.

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
go and create your own personal halomaps() blogging thread today, and keep the whole retard circus up-to-date with everything that's going on around you: your feelings and opinions, ripping and artwork, and everything inbetween :)

Quote: R93 Sniper's thread of random stuff (WIPs/Releases)

I can teach you how to properly read if you want. (And then teach you how to dance with deadly lasers around you)

Halo CE General Discussion » Any news on Open Sauce 1.10? Nov 9, 2014 10:06 AM (Total replies: 13)

You can expect a properly updated Open Sauce at the year 2063.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
For those who said this day would never come, what are they to say now

I'm still saying that day will never come...

Halo CE General Discussion » Are first person cut-scenes possible? Sep 11, 2014 10:42 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
Quote: --- Original message by: WWLinkMasterX
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: GLaDOS
Yes.
I like how the quoting here is ordered by joining date.

Alright.

Halo CE General Discussion » Are first person cut-scenes possible? Sep 9, 2014 10:15 PM (Total replies: 16)

Yes.

Halo CE General Discussion » [SMT][release] Reach Scenery Aug 26, 2014 05:06 PM (Total replies: 51)

Quote:
we'll still only support v1.09 for the next release, but will have many of the fixes that appear in 1.10 (including the replacement master server).

That's smart.

Halo CE General Discussion » No More avatar Packs Aug 10, 2014 12:51 AM (Total replies: 92)

You finally DID something... Congratulations.

Quote: --- Original message by: Kozakuu

Thanks Dennis, does this mean we're also going to get the avatar pack fairly soon?
Edited by Kozakuu on Aug 4, 2014 at 02:58 AM

Nope.
https://twitter.com/HaloCEmaps/status/496045097193316352

So... They are going to make a remastered version of a remake?

Time: Tue October 16, 2018 4:46 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website