A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: QuickTactical
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 21, 2011 07:20 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
QuickTactical has contributed to 1 posts out of 466477 total posts (0.00%) in 2,313 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi! I used to be a pretty active producer of machinima in Halo, but in recent years my group, Epic Films, has fallen out of contact and I've stopped making movies. Since Halo: Reach has come out I've had a few new ideas for some short films, but need some help getting back into the swing of things.

First off, this is my first time posting on this forum, although I have been featured on this website before (see here and here for examples). I'm not sure how active it is around here but is this a good place to meet some new people interested in Halo machinima? I'm hoping to build up a new group that is interested in puppeteering in-game and voice acting. I'd also love for someone else to look over some of my scripts to provide feedback.

Additionally are there any other popular machinima websites out there I should use to start recruiting? I used to be a frequent user of TheDigitalSet/Halogrid, but that has gone down along with HollywoodHalo. Machinima.com no longer has forums, and for some reason I can't post on the RoosterTeeth forums.

If you are interested, here is my YouTube channel. Thanks for your time.

Time: Fri April 20, 2018 11:52 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website