A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Advait03
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 3, 2014 10:33 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Action
Moving up for a new challenge...

Post Statistics
Advait03 has contributed to 57 posts out of 464148 total posts (.01%) in 2,008 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I do like 343i too. As given the responsibility of handleling an enormously famous franchise, I think they did pretty good for a first-timer. Imagine you being the responsibly of the one of the top 5 game series and you did a mistake with the story, and everyone is critisizing and cursing you... What XBOX ONE is sadly currently going through by PS4 fans including one who were Xbox fans before....

Quote: --- Original message by clonecam117
HEY! I'm telling 343 that you leaked their official cover art!
LOL

BTW, No offence but isn't this going off-topic?
Edited by Advait03 on Mar 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM

So, back in 2013, I posted a thread on this very same topic though my evidence was faulty and the thread became called 'failure of a thread', and changed in a Photoshoping contest. Well, I got some more info on it, and I decided to make a new thread for it, as no one was visiting the old one anyways(though it got 6000+ views). So, let's cut to the mains, here's the deal:
In the news section of the 343i website, I found this:

Quote:
In an Interview with the voice actor of the Master Chief, Steve Downes, has confirmed Halo 2 anniversary is coming.

Gamezone sat down the Steve and spoke with him about Halo 5 and the rumors about Halo 2 anniversary. This is what he had to say about it.

“I think you may be ahead of yourself on Halo 5,” Downes said. “I wouldn’t expect anything until 2015. What you can look forward to this year is an anniversary edition of Halo 2.”

It is unsure if the re-release will contain it's own multiplayer, if it will just ported over to Halo 4 or if it will just be HD version of the campaign.

Halo 2 is arguably the game that has defined online console gaming and has been a great success for Xbox Live. Gamezone has not published the full interview yet but they did say it will be up soon.

Just when my hopes were getting high(HELL YEAH, I WAS CORRECT!!!!), here came the update:
Quote:

Update

On Steve's facebook he was confronted with comments from fans asking about him confirming Halo 2 anniversary, Steve made comments backing out of his supposed statement.

"Let me clarify something. I think there may be a misunderstanding. I have no official info on a H2 anniversary edition. I've only heard what you have heard. You'll have to go to Waypoint for the official word"

I was like, WHAT THE HELL???
Some weeks ago, I heard there was a post in Australia by XBOX saying that one of the games XBOX ONE fans should anticipate was Halo 5, then again there was a post cutting this off, saying that 'it was a mis-post, we have no confirms on naming the next Halo as Halo 5, it will just be a Halo for Xbox One. Now again. What is Microsoft hiding from us?

What are your thoughts on this news, are you happy to hear Halo 2 anniversary is coming, are you upset Halo 5 or whatever has been delayed?

Let the comments begin in 3... 2... 1... GO GO GO!

P.S. Here's the link to the news post: http://www.343industries.org/news/_/343-industries-news/steve-downes-confirms-halo-2-anniversary-r893
Edited by Advait03 on Feb 16, 2014 at 01:50 AM

HELL YEAH I WAS CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!! Or rather my chances have gone higher?
http://www.343industries.org/news/_/343-industries-news/steve-downes-confirms-halo-2-anniversary-r893

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 xbox cover idea. Nov 1, 2013 03:24 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: Banshee64
Is everyone on here 12?

I'm 13.
Quote: --- Original message by: ranger-danger
I really like 343i idk why you guys hate em so much.

I like them! For a start on a new game, they did pretty well. I liked Halo 4 even though I didn't play it. I saw the game movies and gameplay videos. (Opposers, please don't quote this into a new battle).

BTW, ISN'T THIS ALL OFF-TOPIC? WERE'NT WE DISCUSSING GAME COVERS?

And also, why don't you people try a cover?
Edited by Advait03 on Nov 1, 2013 at 03:28 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » 3d Model of The Pillar of Autumn Level Oct 31, 2013 09:49 AM (Total replies: 7)

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1644
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3664

Those OK?

Edit: I dunno if they are of the entire level.
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 31, 2013 at 09:53 AM

In my opinion you shouldn't quote so big post and
Shut the damn opinion fight already!!!!!!

Ahhh ahmmmm...... Sorry at this stage of 13 I get angry too fast. Stop it people, the thread hasn't been made for such fights.. now, has it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 xbox cover idea. Oct 31, 2013 12:59 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kozakuu
Quote: --- Original message by: Advait03
Made using Adobe After Effects.
No photoshop. Way to hard.

You can't be serious.

I am. I find After Effects easier than Photoshop. Well, everybody has their own opinion.
Don't believe me yet? look at my arts from Photoshop

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell

epic cover for any game... why don't we have a game like this yet?
http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/chuck-norris.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/awesomeepicgameing/images/b/bd/Chuck_kicking_a_kangaroo.jpg
Edited by rcghalohell on Oct 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Yup, it will. :)
Title:
"Chuck Norris Kangaroo Hunt"

Subtitle: "Though we've been given a gun, we don't need it because of the legs"

Quote: --- Original message by: GLaDOS

That's sad to hear. What did you find inappropriate, or, as you say, "horrible"?

I wish i could, i don't know where to start...

Start with the MC background. Then Cortana-Halsey. Then the H5 logo, and atlast then overall look of it as a cover(you know, elements like the logos).
I wanna know what you found bad in it so I can improve it.
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 31, 2013 at 01:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 xbox cover idea. Oct 30, 2013 03:19 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: hobbet360

http://s22.postimg.org/qg613c1hd/h5art.png

Fixed your link. :)

Thank you very much. I don't know why mine wasn't working.

yours was...
"http://%20http//s22.postimg.org/qg613c1hd/h5art.png"
mine was...
"http://s22.postimg.org/qg613c1hd/h5art.png"

You're welcome :)
Edited by hobbet360 on Oct 30, 2013 at 02:39 AM

Ah yes, I pressed the hyperlink button instead of the image button. Thanks

Quote: --- Original message by: GLaDOS
Horrible.
2/10

That's sad to hear. What did you find inappropriate, or, as you say, "horrible"?

Edited by Advait03 on Oct 30, 2013 at 03:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 xbox cover idea. Oct 29, 2013 10:03 AM (Total replies: 27)

Thank you very much. I don't know why mine wasn't working.

Quote: --- Original message by: vampire_girl
Quote: --- Original message by: vampire_girl
http://lparchive.org/Pokemon-Vietnamese-Crystal/Update%2001/2-What003.png
How about this for cover art?

Oops, wrong picture!;
http://vgboxart.com/boxes/PS3/36305-yet-another-generic-first-person-shooter.png

Really nice. Especially the title.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI

Ambiguous background leading to important plot details...teh details must be hidden! (for no logical reason...)

8/10
Edited by Dumb AI on Oct 28, 2013 at 09:51 AM

Oh yes.... My bad. Anyways thanks for the 8/10 :-)

Quote: --- Original message by: AllySuzumiya
That photoshop job on Halsey is horrendous. Asides from that, it looks pretty good. The Halo 5 logo also looks pretty bad too in retrospect. Also, artists tend to work in splash images. They NEVER use an in-game shot or in-game cutscene as the cover for a game. They use splash images and concept art if anything.
6/10

No photoshop. Way to hard. Anyways, yes, I couldn't find a decent picture of her facing the camera, like cortana in FUD. So. As for the Flash Image subject, yeah I know but I just couldn't find another... y'know ... nice picture. If you know what I mean.
Anyways thanks for the 6/10.

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
why not viper racing?

??????
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 xbox cover idea. Oct 28, 2013 03:59 AM (Total replies: 27)

Firstly, don't scold me for putting this into Halo CE General discussion because I didn't know where I could put this.
So, on topic: there are many speculations about the story of Halo 5. I went through, and came up with a fan-made cover art. There have been speculations that halo 5 should return with Cortana, and will have much to do with Dr. Halsey. So I came up with this:

Now, I want you, the wise and intelligent community to give your opinions.
Thread on 343i: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/31952-halo-5-cover-idea/
Image link: http://s22.postimg.org/qg613c1hd/h5art.png
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 28, 2013 at 04:02 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » A Halo Film Idea - Halo: Apocalypse Oct 23, 2013 09:41 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: 1337

Is there any way I can delete this thread or rename it to Halo Fan-Made Film Poster Competition? Cuz, yeah really I misnamed this thread. Sorry people this is not an idea. My bad. If there's a way I can delete this thread or rename it, please tell me, or think of this thread as a "Halo Movie Fan-Made Posters Competition"
Edit - by idea I just meant the idea of movie names, not film story... sorry to disappoint you.
BTW, review on the PIC?
And did anyone who saw H4:FUD recognize the "apocalypse" font?
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 23, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 23, 2013 at 04:03 AM

Make an actual Halo film, that's cooler.

Haha. Nope I don't have voice actors. Or else I had 2 machinima series in post-production state.
Anyways, here's my improved pic for the Halo Fan-Made Film Idea Poster Competition:

I added some elements like the subtitle and the date and the transparent logos and their positions with reference to this pic:

C'mon people, your artworks? And your valued opinions on my pic?
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 23, 2013 at 09:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » A Halo Film Idea - Halo: Apocalypse Oct 23, 2013 03:56 AM (Total replies: 21)

Is there any way I can delete this thread or rename it to Halo Fan-Made Film Poster Competition? Cuz, yeah really I misnamed this thread. Sorry people this is not an idea. My bad. If there's a way I can delete this thread or rename it, please tell me, or think of this thread as a "Halo Movie Fan-Made Posters Competition"
Edit - by idea I just meant the idea of movie names, not film story... sorry to disappoint you.
BTW, review on the PIC?
And did anyone who saw H4:FUD recognize the "apocalypse" font?
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 23, 2013 at 04:01 AM
Edited by Advait03 on Oct 23, 2013 at 04:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » A Halo Film Idea - Halo: Apocalypse Oct 22, 2013 10:40 AM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tiel
Plot is terrible and voice acting needs a lot of work 3/10

Wha? Voice acting? Plot? Didn't understand you, friend. Um... ok, maybe by plot you mean the "Apocalypse" title, but voice acting? Anyways, thanks for rating and for giving your valued opinion. Seriously, no offence or mocking.

Anyone who has seen Forward Unto Dawn will recognize the Apocalypse font. "Gunship".
I have downloaded the H4: FUD poster and I'll try to improve it.

Halo CE General Discussion » A Halo Film Idea - Halo: Apocalypse Oct 22, 2013 08:12 AM (Total replies: 21)

FIRSTLY, I HAD NO IDEA WHICH FORUM I SHOULD POST THIS TOPIC ON SO I POSTED IN CE DISCUSSIONS, PLEASE DON'T SCOLD ME FOR THAT.

There have been many ideas about a Halo Film. I, having become an adept in AE, created a fan-made poster as an idea. I want you, the smart and wise community, to rate, comment and give your much valued opinions.

Hello Oskarmandude!

PS I may even post a fan-made trailer on it.

I did that (and it displays a message if you start it without starting H2). Is the problem that I have Win 7 instead of Vista? Or my H2 version doesn't support it? Currrently I'm out of access from the game so can't tell which version I had.

Quote: --- Original message by: kirby_422
Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
If you call it bad and things, make a better one than that or else just don't say bad about it.

That's like saying that movie critics aren't allowed to call a movie bad even though they don't have a massive studio to develop a full length film.

Murder his family, and when he gets up set, tell him to murder a family better than you did, because he has no right to criticize you?

Hey!................. Alright, my bad shouldn't have been rude. To clear misunderstandings, it wasn't made by me and I'm surprised such an image can be drawn(wherther by hand or photoshop, whatever) so if you're thinking I made it and i'm not allowing you to critise, IT'S NOT THAT. Just found a piece of art, posted it here to share with you all. NOW that I'm learning more and more about things (I'm only 13), even if I want to post art, I'll post GOOD art according to you. :) Peace.
PS So, the original topic of the thread, Halo 2 HD Anniversary rumour turned out to be fake, right?
PS 2: Anyone know anything about Halo 5 OTHER than the recently released trailer? Seeing him wear a shawl over his armour (his condition I mean) and him holding the chip CORTANA used to be in............... excites me to unimaginable levels.

Guys! GUYS!! You're making me think I should have not have posted it here and just shown it to friends of my age instead of showing to "technical" people. (NO OFFENSE, or you'll quote this and bring your anger on this, I hope you understand this)
Atleast appreciate the Idea!! I thought atleast any one of you could have appreciated the Ideal conversion of the way MC loses Cortana! <calms down> And for God's sake people... it's not some 2nd standard kid's linework or photoshop jagged-edged cover-art like mine. Atleast they gave their effort to make it look like real/good. i don't think we should really poke out particals beeing smuged or brushed or any other really small details (though I think that really MC's legs are too big and hand too small).
Let it be, I posted it becuz I liked it.

As for Oskarmaandude |||| I didn't think I needed too create another thread. As it is we were also discussing about good pics/cover-arts.

BTW, to those out there who do not like any other picture except for "officials", i like and appreciate their effort and dedication in it becuz i know rd it is to make it. If you call it bad and things, make a better one than that or else just don't say bad about it.

GUYS! LOOK AT THIS!!!!

ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC?
Edited by Advait03 on May 9, 2013 at 03:34 AM

Hehe. Nice to hear. Been time since I got someone to entertain. BTW Iron Man 3 was fantastic recommend seeing it.

Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude
MaSTER PROGRAMMER? I didn't type that!
Look again at my comment!
Why did you edit the quote and type that?
Humph!
Bye I'm going to see Croods in 3d.

Wow, what a bloody coward.
You should've just said.
"Oh, well ok, now I edited my post, got rid of master programmer"
But now, you summon bullcrap to cover this up.

What? You don't even like jokes?
Sorry then.
I knew that you'll know I've edited and just tried to make a joke.
Sorry, I didn't mean to OFFEND you. It's kind of a child's attitude, if you remember you childhood.
क्या भाई? आप मजाक पसंद नहीं है.

Time: Sat August 19, 2017 7:05 AM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website