A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: iTr0llzurf4ce
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 18, 2012 01:33 AM
Interests: HALO!!!!
Your Age:
What Games do you play: HALO!!!!!
Anything that Russian says is quite hilarious...

Post Statistics
iTr0llzurf4ce has contributed to 10 posts out of 464602 total posts (0.00%) in 1,997 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

so do i have to place lights in 3ds max cos i havent done that.

what u said about the lightmap not working, i changed it to the ascension sky in the tags folder using guerilla, the i placed objects and tested it in halo 2 and everything worked. but the map was too big so im fixing the size.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » H2 Sapien not loading properly Jun 17, 2012 02:58 AM (Total replies: 2)

they are minimized but they never maximize when i click on them. i tried using alt+tab to get into it and that doesnt work, i also tried switching to it using task manager. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it about 2 times and it doesnt work. i always launch it from the H2Spaien.exe in the map editor folder, i dont use the launcher to open it.

EDIT: got it work. i went to task manager and clicked Windows, Maximize.
Edited by iTr0llzurf4ce on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:51 AM

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » H2 Sapien not loading properly Jun 16, 2012 07:51 AM (Total replies: 2)

when i open sapien in the h2 vista editing kit, it starts to load the .scenario i picked but after the loading steps the main screen disappears. its still their in the taskbar but when i try to switch to it nothing happens.

i tried the "light only" option, it didn't work. I also tried the option "compile and light", that didnt work either. still getting the corrupt file error.

Also, is this what it is supposed to say when it compiles the light?

Edited by iTr0llzurf4ce on Jun 16, 2012 at 06:54 AM

I fixed it by opening the .scenario in guerilla, going to 'structure bsps' and changing the structure lightmap to the one used in example.scenario. But im getting a new error in Sapien stopping me from editing.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=41039
Edited by iTr0llzurf4ce on Jun 16, 2012 at 07:58 AM

i found the .scenario using in h2 sapien, its hidden somehow not sure why, but when i open it (using sapien) it says the the map is corrupt.

would it work if i exported it as a .obj file?

i uploaded it onto mediafire so u can get it
http://www.mediafire.com/?n28349ujy34te8y

i made it in 3ds max 2012 so it might not work with your version.

im not sure what i have done wrong with the map. Im getting a lot of errors and it is not creating a .scenario file. Heres a pic of the errors i am getting:

when i try to convert it from .ass to .scenario in h2tool.exe i get tons of errors and it never creates the .scenario file.

im trying to make a map similar to the donkey kong map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUU6cJ-Q-2A but im stuck converting a .ass file to a .scenario file. can someone create a .scenario with just a huge ramp :)

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 10:39 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website