A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Spartan CT27
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 21, 2013 08:24 PM
Interests: Halo.
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: All Halo Games And More.
Spartans never die, they're just missing in action
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Spartan CT27 has contributed to 60 posts out of 462254 total posts (.01%) in 1,756 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Navmark Productions (HaloNavmarker) Apr 21, 2013 08:24 PM (Total replies: 7)

http://www.youtube.com/user/HawkeyeCT59

Attention: this is the new channel and has everything on it instead, the other one sadly had to be closed.
Would love it if people came back to subscribe again...I have a load of Halo CE reviews ready...just have to sort some issues with the game first before posting them.

Thanks once again
Edited by Spartan CT27 on Aug 14, 2013 at 04:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Navmark Productions (HaloNavmarker) Apr 21, 2013 07:40 AM (Total replies: 7)

Well I guess I know what Im doing for the next while :P
Will do!

Halo CE General Discussion » Navmark Productions (HaloNavmarker) Apr 21, 2013 06:45 AM (Total replies: 7)

Thanks!
CE Reviews are on the way then ;)
Should they be on anything in particular?

Halo CE General Discussion » Navmark Productions (HaloNavmarker) Apr 21, 2013 06:28 AM (Total replies: 7)

My channel is set up on YouTube for everything Halo and more, if any of you have any special requests to see on it, send me an email at hawkeyect59@hotmail.com, and please show some support by subscribing or watching videos, means alot guys :)

NEW LINK TO NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/HawkeyeCT59

Description is the last comment from me on this page!
(HawkeyeCT59)

Thanks in advance,
Spartan CT27
Edited by Spartan CT27 on Aug 14, 2013 at 04:47 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Feb 9, 2013 03:51 AM (Total replies: 23)

If Reach isn't available I'd be interested in H4 too, or H3, any will do as long as they are 3/4/Reach HUDs.
I did end up finding a few, but they just looked plain ugly when put into the game, like an Elites purple blood, they looked not so good.....

Yeah I know, well I've taken the trailers down for the time being, as I'm re uploading them in HD as soon as the Halo 4 Forge map is complete.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Jan 12, 2013 09:37 AM (Total replies: 23)

Thank you!!!
Don't worry about the time frame, as long as the tags are here it's all good to me :D

There are also these videos on my channel as well plus new additions arriving soon:

Halo Reach Fanmade Trailer
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Fanmade Trailer
Halo Wars Fanmade Trailer (link above)
Halo 4 Fanmade Trailer
Halo 4 Fanmade Trailer v2 (NEW)
Halo 4 Cortana Tribute (Coming Jan 17th 2013)
Halo 3 Fanmade Trailer (Coming Jan 26th 2013)
Halo 3 ODST Fanmade Trailer (Coming Jan 30th 2013)

Thanks for watching!

Suspense???
Tried and failed I guess.

**There is a newer Halo Reach video that I made with this soundtrack as well, maybe that will be better?**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQbputvvUs&feature=plcp
Edited by Spartan CT27 on Oct 28, 2012 at 02:23 AM

This is my fan made trailer for Halo Wars.....anyone got anu ideas on how to improve?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD-F_5XKiwY&feature=plcp

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SP Skip? Oct 19, 2012 02:28 AM (Total replies: 2)

Do you mean in the belly of the beast as in skipping the ground portion of the mission or just starting there and working your way OUT instead of IN?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Oct 19, 2012 02:26 AM (Total replies: 23)

And saying that, I must once again thank you for finding some Halo Reach weapon and vehicle tags.......just need a reach HUD now, anybody know where I can find one?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Soundtrack in this clip? Oct 18, 2012 03:37 AM (Total replies: 2)

Legendary....thanks so much, now, time to get these game trailers and movies published ;)
I'm planning on making one for each game, and will post them in both individual downloads and a pack of them all.
Thanks once again ;)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Soundtrack in this clip? Oct 18, 2012 01:43 AM (Total replies: 2)

http://www.dorkly.com/video/2474/awesome-fan-made-halo-reach-trailer

Anyone know what the name of the SOUNDTRACK is in this trailer???
I was needing the soundtrack for one of my own for my Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary fan-made trailer.

Spartan CT27

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Sep 29, 2012 03:28 AM (Total replies: 23)

Well, you have helped with many things throughout the project so, I guess I just had to make a special mention!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Sep 26, 2012 02:07 AM (Total replies: 23)

Glad to hear it!
I personally do more Halo Reach these days (Forge Editing) but I'll do it just for Halomaps.org and John 117 :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Midsummer Night Sep 25, 2012 01:48 AM (Total replies: 23)

CE3.......I'd better.
After the BETA is out and then final version complete, I'll start on a CE3.

Halo CE General Discussion » [BETA] Cliff Shrine Public Beta Sep 13, 2012 04:52 AM (Total replies: 6)

What game??
There are some good Reach HUD and Weapon tags out there....

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Movie/Cutscene maker? Sep 11, 2012 06:13 AM (Total replies: 2)

Devmode.....guess I could use it as a Marine CAM???

Any other suggestions?
Edited by Spartan CT27 on Sep 13, 2012 at 02:08 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo Movie/Cutscene maker? Sep 9, 2012 05:46 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi guys!
Just a quick question, is there any program that is out there on the internet that you can design your own HALO movies/mini movies or cutscenes with???
Any suggestions would be great!

Try to keep to the free end of stuff, or close to free end.

Spartan CT27

Time: Sun April 23, 2017 5:52 AM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website