A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: GnySgtStacker
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 27, 2012 05:10 AM
Interests: Halo?
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo ect.
Gunnery Sargent Pete Stacker (unsung hero of halo)

Post Statistics
GnySgtStacker has contributed to 10 posts out of 469450 total posts (0.00%) in 2,667 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marine and AI teams Sep 27, 2012 05:10 AM (Total replies: 8)

I say again, sapien crashes, i can't find the multiplayer map scenario tags the tutorials are telling me about, tags are somewhat unstable and unreliable, guerilla? it edits stuff wooh... but then what?

Tool opens up a cmd window briefly before disappearing...

That is why I mod Combat Evolved, nothing in regards to custom editions works, or has ever worked for me...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marine and AI teams Sep 26, 2012 09:06 PM (Total replies: 8)

I'm trying to mod halo combat evolved (bloodgulch) into having marine teams and I understand some HEK programs are needed, can someone tell me exactly where and HOW to change the teams, I can convert the maps back to Combat evolved format after

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SCENERY HELP Sep 26, 2012 12:53 AM (Total replies: 9)

Okay I understand that but why, WHY can I not find the scenario tag?
I even went there via my computer and there is NO .scenario tag...
sounds childish but fml

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » SCENERY HELP Sep 25, 2012 03:46 AM (Total replies: 9)

It has been a long process getting marines onto a map, now all i want to do is get the crashed pelican onto bloodgulch and do whatever with it, so for the sake of my sanity can someone please tell me what to do in regards to extracting the model from C10 and then injecting it into bloodgulch to be swapped with... lets say an "A50 large bolder"

Note: Sapien, Guerilla and such fail hard, I'm using HHT, HMT and spark edit only from now on...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Marine and AI teams Sep 25, 2012 01:11 AM (Total replies: 8)

i'm currently having a great time modding halo especially with AI on the maps however I'm looking to have the marines on my team so we can fight the covies ect.

I'm using HHT, Spark edit, HMT 3.5 and I know these wont get me what I want, so how do I do it? (Make marines on MY team - because at the moment all AI are going against me -lol

Help appreciated

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Making the magnum suppressed Sep 20, 2012 08:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

Oh okay, in which program? HMT? HHT? ect

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Making the magnum suppressed Sep 20, 2012 06:30 AM (Total replies: 5)

I know how to change the sound tags ect ect, but the enemy will still be alerted, how do I make an M6D magnum with some sort of "no-noise" setting

Further speaking I want to play around in campaign with a silenced magnum, where do i start? what do I need and what do I do?

Sweet thanks for the help

I recently modded an elite and a marine into Bloodgulch for halo Combat Evolved, yet even when next to eachother they only attack me! is there a way i can set them to teams? something to get the marines on my side and to have the target the elites, not me.

FYI

I have HMT 3.5 with all plugins
HHTv5
and
Spark Edit

A resolution would be awesome as i plan to make one hell of a map...

thanks!

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 4:00 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website