A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PurityX7
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 13, 2015 01:44 PM
Interests: I love Anime tbh
Your Age: Old
What Games do you play: Halo
I'm a licensed pseudo intellectual.

Post Statistics
PurityX7 has contributed to 13 posts out of 466898 total posts (0.00%) in 2,157 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How many years halo ce will live? Mar 13, 2015 01:44 PM (Total replies: 55)

Quote: --- Original message by: snark567
Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
I am just little worried. Do you guys think halo ce will die slowly like people will stop modding and stuff?

To be fair this game has gotten way too old. I don't want it to die. But it does make me happy that halo ce community is making it alive.

Games don't "Die" Though people do stop playing it. Of course people will get bored by halo after all people get bored by everything so it's not just a fault of the game. I think that some of the best modders here will leave to try and make their own projects that will actually pay off.

I wish this was a game from valve because projects like SPV3 would have a real good chance of being allowed to be sold for money and hell if it was a valve game they would probably give more control over the engine like they did with mods like black mesa or even Sven co op (mod for half-life 1). But sadly that will never happen here.

I don't think that people will stop playing Halo Ce since there will always be new players who will want to try the game but as people in previous threats said "They might just come here to shoot some rockets for a few hours and leave". New players will always come but new modders will be hard to find.

I started playing CE for the adventures. It was fun, but nowadays everyone cares about playing in classic maps. "Jajaja"ing away, shooting from across the map and whining.

Halo CE General Discussion » Joeseph Staten returns to Halo Franchise! Mar 13, 2015 04:10 AM (Total replies: 5)

If he does. Retcon!

Halo CE General Discussion » HELP! Mar 13, 2015 03:52 AM (Total replies: 4)

If you want, you can mess around with your ports and get your dedi and ce to run on the same PC.
I honestly don't know how I did that though. (Probably because I was on Teamviewer and some guys helped meh.)
Edited by PurityX7 on Mar 13, 2015 at 03:53 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Meh, seems like I confuse anyone who still know me as "Alien" lol

Uh-huh.
I've been watching your videos for quite some time already, so I'm "familiar" with you. I think Alien sounds like a pretty sweet name too.

?

Yay!! ^_^

Thanks alien. Hey, is it possible to put all these in CE together?

That's new :o
Thanks.

Nice one Alien. I already have it though. Sorry I forgot to type it down, I'm kind of tired (explains the typo)

I'm wondering what programs sort of makes CE better. I'm familiar with these things.
CE v1.10
SAPP
Dev
Optic
Chat v2

and that San Andreas thingy where it makes CE much more brighter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXGjF9HCEc

Read the description in the video.

I'm basically working on a Machinima, and i need help. xD

Body Actors Needed
Voice Actors Needed
Script helpers Needed
Content Creator Needed (make the logo)
Idea person (come up with ideas lol)
Edited by PurityX7 on Jan 1, 2013 at 05:10 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Voice Actors needed for machinima Aug 8, 2012 01:19 AM (Total replies: 4)

It's a Halo CE Machinima.

And i will post a video, but it's not from the series i'm making, just specially made for you guys who want to see.

General Machinima Discussions » Voice Actors needed for machinima Jul 27, 2012 07:15 PM (Total replies: 4)

I'm currently trying to work on a machinima, but i need voice actors.
I know this is kind of early even when i barely started on it, but for some reason, it gives me a motivation to do so....

PM me. :D

Time: Fri June 22, 2018 10:40 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website