A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: joshanater
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 29, 2012 04:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
joshanater has contributed to 11 posts out of 464936 total posts (0.00%) in 2,894 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Nov 29, 2012 04:53 PM (Total replies: 36)

Seems good.
2 maps for future use (the first season won't have much of these, just a few scenes. they'll be major in the second season, however).
doomsday, and extinction.

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Nov 25, 2012 05:15 PM (Total replies: 36)

Lol im definitely still in this guys. Okay, so here are my thoguhts.
1. I gave you examples of character types. Don't limit yourself to them.
2. Cold Snap is the first map that we're going to be using. However, i need someone to mod it to add certain vehicles, for storyline and video taking purposes.
3. DOes anyone know how to use a flycam, or something similar? because we need a camera man. There'll be quite a few scenes and even whole episodes taken from a normal HUD, but we still need most of the filmtaking to be without any pat of the HUD showing.
4. We're going to need a server to do all of this stuff. Any ideas?
5. Actual filming won't begin for a while, but we'll have quite a bit of practice filming which, if good enough, will be used.
6. I need help making a dialogue script. I know what's going to happen as far as action goes, but dialogue is partially dependent on you guys.

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Nov 16, 2012 11:19 AM (Total replies: 36)

Okay, I definitely need body actors. As for voice actors, I need to know what kind of character you'd like to voice (i.e. gruff, happy, pessimistic, logical, sarcastic, etc.)

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Oct 29, 2012 11:48 AM (Total replies: 36)

Alright guys, time for action. This is definitely still alive. I was dealing with some tech issues. reply to the forum to let me know you're still on the roster, and I'll give you a job to do, as well as a lot of information. And for anyone else on the east coast, stay safe.
Edited by joshanater on Oct 29, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 15, 2012 01:54 PM (Total replies: 36)

need both, lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 15, 2012 05:10 AM (Total replies: 36)

if you can, get your friends in on it :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 12, 2012 05:07 PM (Total replies: 36)

I'd very much appreciate it, thank you!
AI, modding maps is fine as well :) Can you mod user created maps as well?
Edited by joshanater on Sep 12, 2012 at 05:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 11, 2012 08:29 PM (Total replies: 36)

Fantastic! I'd love to have you. You may need to download some maps. Also, do you have any experience with map creation?

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 11, 2012 07:12 PM (Total replies: 36)

Plot: Rouge spartans living on Installation 01. It details fights with Old covenant outposts on the installation, as well as fights with insurrectionists and eventually the UNSC itself.
Time: Approximately 50 years after the HALO event.
If you are interested, i would be happy to provide more details, such as the story line of the first episode :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Machinima Series Sep 10, 2012 07:54 PM (Total replies: 36)

I have nearly completed the script for the first season of a machinima series.
BUT i am in need of actors. A few map designers would be appreciated as well. This machinima series will largely be using user created maps. The series is flexible, and allows quite a bit of fun throughout the series. There will be several purely chaotic non-dictated fights for the purpose of scenery and amusement. If you would like to participate only once or twice, that is fine as well. There will be a website created for this machinima, as well as a youtube channel. Anyone tha participates will be given full access to the website as well as episodes released before the general public gets to see them.
Trust me, you will NOT regret participating!

General Machinima Discussions » Anyone interested in Machinima Sep 2, 2012 05:14 PM (Total replies: 2)

Looking for people to participate in a machinima series using user created maps.

Time: Tue August 4, 2020 7:12 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website